test prop 200mg tren ace 100mg

one_more_rep

one_more_rep

Awards
hi,
so i been reading many forums and finally decide to join one. I have been reading up on my up coming cycle but still would like more input. I'm 23yrs i been lifting for the pass 2 yrs, have done one cycle which was test 450 and tren e. I got good gains and keep about 75-80% of gain in strength/weight. I want to try tren A this time around with some test prop 200mg it will look like this:

Weeks 1-8: test prop 200mg eod
Weeks 1-5: tren A 75mg eod

post cycle therapy will begin roughly 2 days after last test prop pin

Pct:
Weeks 9-10: nolvadex 40mg ed
11: 30mg ed
12: 20mg ed
weeks 9-10: clomids 100mgs ed
11: 75mgs ed
12 50mgs ed
was looking to get as lean as possible and dont want to go on a long cycle i have 4 test prop bottles and 2 tren bottles. i was looking for 10-15 ponds but i really want to lean so i figure 10 pounds and a 6 pack would make me a happy camper. Is this possible on this cycle?

p.s i know diet and exercise count more then the supplements so i have a good clean diet and hit the gym 5 days out the week and train till it hurts

uniifirex

Awards
Well, glad you chose AM as your forum choice, Welcome!

Its good to have short esters over long, but your def running them for such a little amount of time.

Also, what you do in the gym doesn't matter if your not eating right, and if your looking for the whole "Burn Fat, Gain Muscle" concept, then your diet better be your exact necessary calories, if anything.

But since you are asking for more input, i would not try to hit 1 bird with 2 stones, either gain muscle, or burn fat.

Maybe toss in light cardio to keep your fat down, you should be relatively lean even with a 500+ cal to your maintenance.

edit- what about your AI?

one_more_rep

one_more_rep

Awards
thanx and how long would you say i should run this cycle and is my dosage good? ...... and i will be running exemestane during cycle at 25mg eod

one_more_rep

one_more_rep

Awards
yeah i do mean .25 eod.... so start at 100mg prop eod then raise it up to 200mg

uniifirex

Awards
Yeah that sounds fair, your gonna feel like a pin cushion though. :p
If they are both oil based/ both water based then of course you can mix them, but pinning EoD is horribly inconvenient

Slowly amp your way up as you adjust, until your settled. but personally i'd run it a bit longer.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the Tren A for 8 weeks instead of 5. I don't know if you're prone to progesterone related side effects but I'd have some dostinex/caber just in case.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hold on exemestane or arimidex? First u said 25mg which is an exemestane dose, not an arimidex dose(.25mg).

one_more_rep

one_more_rep

Awards
yeah esemestane and yeah it not .25 looked at the bottle its 25 mg a pill...... and i think ill run tren a lil longer depending on how hard the sides will hit me and i do have so oil base winstrol 100mg would that be a good idea to throw in if not ill just save it... and don't really mind about eod pinning

no pain no gain 8D

Last edited:
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah throwing in winny is fine, it will help with possible progesterone sides. Have some caber/prami on hand though just in case.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
anything is possible with trenbolona.