NEW need help - Epistane Cylce

JMD199123

Awards
I have done a lot of research and have come down to a cycle I would really like to do. I just want to make sure everything is right on because I definitely do not want any of the bad sides or atleast be prepared to destroy them if they do come up haha. But here it is let me know, will be a pretty standard 4 week cycle then 4 week pct really hoping to get a little more cut up look and put on atleast a good 5 pounds if not more. At around 205 now would like to get to a more leaner looking 210 if possible.
Let me know what you think, thanks ahead.

Cycle:
IBE Epistane 20/30/30/40
Purus Labs Organ Shield (cycle support for liver, heart and prostate)
Fenugeek and MultiV
CytoSport Cyto Gainer (Hard gainer)
Preworkout??

PCT:
SERM (Clomid): Day 1-3 100/Rest wk1 50/50/25/25
Organ Shield will run out while on cycle so will go out and buy fenugeek, saw palmetto, milk thistle, hawthorne berries, multiv
Athletix Titanium (Natty test booster)
PHF 6-bromo (Anti-Estro) Should this start at a higher dose and tamper down like the serm???
Creatine (BSN CellMass)
Preworkout (N'SANE)

Let me know what you guys think and how that looks, definitely want to make sure PCT looks prime. Im getting a package deal on the Epistane, PHF 6-bromo, Titanium and Organ Shield (Perfect Cycle Stack) and they all fit well together for a cycle from what i can see atleast but thats why I am coming for help to make sure these four are a good buy/combo?? Appreciate all the help in advance!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid, there are two camps of anti-e thought. IMHO you defnintely should taper it down after you finish the serm, but some also taper it up as you taper down the serm.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Is there a point of running 6-bromo if you are using a SERM?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
anti-estrogens and serms work differently, serms just block the receptor, anti-estrogens work to lower the amount of circulating estrogen.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I would be certainly worried about running your AI in PCT with SERM and would have a potential estrogen rebound. How would you taper?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
**** man with your weight i wouldnt even mess with it under 40mg for real dude, and id run it for 6 weeks for the best results :p