DAA with Ostarine/S4 cycle?

subiace

Awards
Hey guys I got a quick question for anyone with SARMS knowledge.

Would it be smart to be running DAA during my cycle of Ostarine and S4?

I should mention that I'm two days into my cycle so far. Running Ostarine at 25mg in the morning and S4 at 50mg split into two doses. The S4 i am running at 5 days on 2 days off.

I plan on running DAA and Erase after my cycle just to be sure to correct any suppression I may have, but I figured it might not be a bad idea to run DAA during as well to be on the safe side.

Any thoughts or recommendations on this?

Thanks guys.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
There is nothing wrong with that at all. There will probly b some minor suppression but Erase and DAA will take care of that for a light pct.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No problem bro. How long r u running this?

subiace

Awards
I was planning on running it for 6 weeks, depending on how I am feelin. Seems like 6-8 weeks is the usual duration for this cycle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah if u could extend it to 8 weeks that'd b even better. What r u going for a recomp/cut?

subiace

Awards
using it as more of a bulk, i know im not going to gain anything crazy with it but its my first run with a cycle of any sort since I was 17 (which was 6 years ago and was a PH). I am eating about 4500-5000 calories a day and lifting pretty heavy so I assume ill see 5-7lb of lean muscle mass. I hope...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I can definitely see u gaining even 10 pounds, that's a lot of calories. What r u weighing in at?

subiace

Awards
I am currently at 205, not sure my bf% but its not something I am to concerned about

subiace

Awards
im trying to avoid cheat meals, but this weekend i went home for my brothers 21st and cheated a bit but its monday and back to the routine

subiace

Awards
thanks man, ill make a log once im done with this to show results and thoughts

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds good bro. I wanna do the same run too b4 my next cycle since I'm not in the biggest hurry to do it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doorstepdaz Anabolics 13
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 13
huxley309 Supplements 6
Anabolics 14