Black Label Epi Tren 350 Cycle

dtmpowerm5

Awards
I picked up a bottle of "Black Label Epi Tren 350 Better than Spawn" and need some help with my cycle.

Here is the info on the bottle:

90 capsules each with:
40 mgs - Tren
10 mgs - Epistane
300 - LH Drive
300 mgs - Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris

It says 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at night (advanced users may take up to 3 capsules in a day)

My question is what do I need to cycle while taking this? I have read numerous articles and nothing seems to have a strait answer.
The information I have collected so far is to take:

Throughout the cycle:
Milk thistle 500 mg 2x day

Arimadex or Aromisin (how many mg per day/week?) for estrogen control. I'm not sure if I should take Arimadex during the cycle and Aromasin at the end to bridge to my PCT.

I don't want to lose my sex drive so I'm not sure if I should take Clomid from the beginning or just during the PCT (dosage?)

I have take PH in the past (Liquidrone) but didn't take anything to protect against low libido/high estrogen. The result:I got way stronger but it took 3 months to get my sex drive back!!

Any information would be greatly appreciated! I have had this bottle for over a month and am dying to start my cycle. If anyone knows a trustworthy site where I can get adex/clomid I would be very greatful.

Thanks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i think you need more liver support, and the clomid for pct.

plus i think you might want to invest in a little more research im about to run a different ph but my pct looks like this:

Pct:
torme 120/90/60/30/0/0
erase 0/3/3/3/2/1
Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/0
forma stanzol 6/6/6/6/6/0

plus this for to help keep gains:

start day 1 of pct:
n2slin
n2guard(finish bottle then start) forge liver (take till gone)
anabeta
forge post cycle

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol=epi and 17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one= tren..... i dont know much but i believe this combo is decent in strength and requires alot more pct in order to keep your boys functioning.. and a bit more to make sure your liver doesnt die

i dont know about the dex. i have some just incase i grow boobs while on cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a horrible compound combination, wtf is "LH drive"?? That stupid trib is wasted while on cycle... LMAO.

ManBeast

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That looks like a horrible compound combination, wtf is "LH drive"?? That stupid trib is wasted while on cycle... LMAO.

ManBeast
Well in golf it would be a left handed driver, but in the world of AM im not quite sure. i have found no compounds with that name on the interweb

dtmpowerm5

Awards
i think you need more liver support, and the clomid for pct.

plus i think you might want to invest in a little more research im about to run a different ph but my pct looks like this:

Pct:
torme 120/90/60/30/0/0
erase 0/3/3/3/2/1
Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/0
forma stanzol 6/6/6/6/6/0

plus this for to help keep gains:

start day 1 of pct:
n2slin
n2guard(finish bottle then start) forge liver (take till gone)
anabeta
forge post cycle

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol=epi and 17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one= tren..... i dont know much but i believe this combo is decent in strength and requires alot more pct in order to keep your boys functioning.. and a bit more to make sure your liver doesnt die

i dont know about the dex. i have some just incase i grow boobs while on cycle.
Thanks for the response but what do I need to take while on this cycle/pre pct? Im a little new to this...when you say 120/90/60/30/0/0 do you mean day 1 120mg day 2 90mg?

Do you know a good place to get the clomid/dex?

Thanks again!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
its the dose on the torem.. 60mg per ml. so first week would be 2 ml aday. second week would be 1.5ml a day. each substance is different and needs to be dosed appropriated.

im sorry but can not tell you where to get those compounds. there is a sticky note that gives you an idea how to find a good research chem company.

alot of people have cycle logs using epi. you should look through a few of them