need help with setting up a solid cycle for some rather lean gains.

zelcione

Awards
i've done 4 cycles before and i am pretty lost what i want to do now. but my goal is to gain weight without huge water retention and getting all puffed up in ten weeks.
my stats are
bf : 10%
weight : 95kg
height : 187 cm
i'm 22 and been lifting since i was 18,

i want to know which steroids i should use for a "lean bulk" for 10 weeks
i was thinking one of those three cycles (feel free to totally disagree and recommend something completely different)
first idea was :
dbol 40mg ED week 1-4
Test E 500 mg/week 1-10
Masterone EOD total 350mg/week 1-6
(with that cycle i was wondering if i would get proper gains due to the fact that masterone isn't that much of a "musclebuilder"

second idea was :
dbol 40mg ED week 1-4
Test E 500mg/week 1-10
Equpoise 500mg/week 1-10
(with that cycle i was also wondering since dbol and equpouise are almost the same will that somehow effect the gains? and if equpoise is any good?)

third idea was ( i'm not sure if i'm ready for this)
Test e 400mgs/week 1-10
tren EOD total 200-250mg/week 2-10
(like i said i'm not sure if i'm ready for tren. you can see which steroids i've used before. below

so which cycle of those(like this or modified) would give me the most gains in solid muscle mass and looks.
keep in mind that my budget in limited.

steroids i've used before( in total 4 cycles) : sustanon, deca, dbol, test E.
The sustanon -deca stack(my last one) completely failed because i was only able to run it for 6 weeks. test e and dbol went well and sust and dbol went well aswell.
i've got everything set up perfectly except the cycle. so any advice and recommendation is appretiated!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Out of those I'd give the EQ a shot, but run the test for 12 weeks. Despite their similarites, dbol and eq behave differently. EQ takes a bit to really feel like its working, but it will be there. Make sure you have an AI on hand to control your estrogen, and I hope you have a solid proper PCT as well. I'd suggest some HCG as well for any cycle of those durations.

ManBeast

P.S. I'm assuming you started cycling before you were 21, so I'm hoping you haven't messed anything up.

zelcione

Awards
ywes
Out of those I'd give the EQ a shot, but run the test for 12 weeks. Despite their similarites, dbol and eq behave differently. EQ takes a bit to really feel like its working, but it will be there. Make sure you have an AI on hand to control your estrogen, and I hope you have a solid proper PCT as well. I'd suggest some HCG as well for any cycle of those durations.

ManBeast

P.S. I'm assuming you started cycling before you were 21, so I'm hoping you haven't messed anything up.

zelcione

Awards
my first cycle was when i was 18, i know i know stupid of me. but then the next came right before i was 21. and i have hcg, nolva, clen and clomid for my pct and also nolva while on if it need it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
cool, I'd still look into getting an AI like arimidex/letrozole/aromasin to control your estrogen levels while on (nolva won't change the amount, just prevent it from binding to certain receptor sites.

ManBeast

zelcione

Awards
alright i'll get some arimedex:) but what do you think about oral turinabolin instead of dianabol? cause im thinking lean gains not all puffy.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
OT is nice, its what helladrol converts to, and since I like helladrol, I like OT :D

ManBeast

zelcione

Awards
alright i'm starting 1st of march so i'm still figuring stuff out. so, what i've been seeing some people say is that this eq for 10 weeks or less is quite useless, and they arguement for it being useless is because it won't peak untill the 10th week. what do you think about that?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It does take quite a while for EQ to build up properly in your system unless you frontload it heavily due to its long ester and slow release.

ManBeast

zelcione

Awards
but you still would recommend this cycle? not something else.
also note that i haven't bought anything yet so still time to change :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Eh, for a first run I'd honestly just stick with test for 12-14 weeks of injects, followed by a 6 week PCT after if you can get HCT and 6-8 if you can't.

ManBeast

zelcione

Awards
well, this will be my fifth cycle as i stated above

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Your call, the bold wont "hit" for 8-10 weeks, but it will be contributing some. It really is best in a 16+ week cycle with test.

ManBeast

zelcione

Awards
yeah i also thought about a 15 week cycle, but i'm not sure if i want to "treat" my body that way

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you support your body with things like heart health by i-force, and something like cycle assist by CEL, plus some HCG you should have no major issues with a 16 week cycle of test + EQ, especially if you kickstart it with something super mild like rs-transaderm instead of a hepatoxic oral.

ManBeast

zelcione

Awards
If you support your body with things like heart health by i-force, and something like cycle assist by CEL, plus some HCG you should have no major issues with a 16 week cycle of test + EQ, especially if you kickstart it with something super mild like rs-transaderm instead of a hepatoxic oral.

ManBeast
where am i able to get heart health(i-force) and cycle assist(CEL) and are anyone of them illegal anywhere, if not, can you send me a link to a site where i can buy it. i tried googling it, but all i found was just reviews and some untrustful sites where i could buy it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established