First PH Stack Advice

treyomi

Awards
So I've been a long time lurker here at AM and after doing a deal of research I've decided to take the plunge and give a PH stack a run but I want to be certain that I do everything correctly so I come to you bros! It seems that every time I make my mind up about what I want to take, I start reading comments of people suggesting against it so I decided to tell you guys my goals and see what you think I need! I'm 26 @ 195lbs, 6'1. Relatively lean fellow. I want to add no more than 10-15 lbs of lean muscle all the while, cutting up. I am a career model so with the types of shoots I do, if I put on too much size, it is frowned upon and I don't book the gigs which means no paycheck for me!

I have been looking at a Katanadrol run at something like 250/300/300/300/350/350 but as I said, the moment I make my mind up, I read someone's comments that suggest otherwise.

I wouldn't have a problem stacking something with the cutter (I was thinking Helladrol + Katanadrol) but as I said, I want to put on lean muscle and keep from a bloated look which I'm not sure if the hdrol would cause or not.

I guess what I'm asking is if you could weigh in and tell me what you would recommend in my given scenario including PCT, AI, SERMS if needed, and any cycle assists. I know it is prolly a pain in the ass to type it up but it would mean a great deal to me coming from the pros so that I can do this right! Thanks bros!