Need advise on first cycle

fowdep

Awards
I have Decca and test blend available and as much as I need. What cycle do you guys recommend? What pct and when? I'm 27 5'11" 220 and been working out hard for 5 years.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have Decca and test blend available and as much as I need. What cycle do you guys recommend? What pct and when? I'm 27 5'11" 220 and been working out hard for 5 years.
What do you know about cycles and pct?
Start there.

fowdep

Awards
Very lil that's why I'm here asking. I have a hard time getting advise at the local gym. I'm very lucky as far as know. The supply is always there. Just don't trust their advise.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very lil that's why I'm here asking. I have a hard time getting advise at the local gym. I'm very lucky as far as know. The supply is always there. Just don't trust their advise.
Well the deca/test blend isn't a good start. If I were you I would run test solo first, you will blow up being your first time.

fowdep

Awards
Alright I'm up for any suggestions. Its injectable so what do recommend as far as dosage and duration?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test E, 250mg twice a week, 12 weeks. Do some research on SERMs and AI's. Golden.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you have a good solid PCT on hand before you even think of doing your first injection though. The PCT thread in my sig should answer most of your questions.

ManBeast