Recomping with Ostarine.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Well I got 7 days left on helladrol cycle. Been running it at 125mg a day for the past 7 days and will finish at this dose, no sides with this cycle. I'm up around 10-12 lbs. Hopefully gain another 2 by the end. Anyways I plan on doing PCT with Clomid DAA and Erase. I've been reading alot on the SARM Ostarine and alot of research says that 4-6 week cycles of 12.5mg-25mg dosing causes little to no shutdown.

Would it be wise for me to start a recomp right after PCT with this stuff? Haven't ordered it or anything but really want to. My recomp will be more dialed in towards fat loss for summer. I was thinking maybe a 6 week cycle on this stuff at 12.5mg a day would help keep my muscle on the body and maybe even put on a little lbm.

Then maybe just do another month of DAA / Erase after the Ostarine to make sure my body is ok. By the time of my cycle + pct I should be able to cycle again in June with the proper time off. I don't know if adding Ostarine to the situation would prolong my next cycle or not.

Any thoughts or opinions on this? Thanks guys.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine can be used during PCT at up to about 25mg/day with little to no suppression for most. So your plan seems pretty frickin solid man.

ManBeast

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine can be used during PCT at up to about 25mg/day with little to no suppression for most. So your plan seems pretty frickin solid man.

ManBeast

Appreciate your input, I just don't want to do anything that I shouldn't to soon so looking for more opinions. Thanks!