Still doing research but could use some insight on my first ever cycle.

KrazyGringo

Awards
Well, I know my base is small but I've been working out for a year and a half with a 5 month break in the middle. On that note, I am 29 years of age. Currently 5'9 1/2'', 154 lbs with about 6% body fat. I'm in great shape and I'm looking to put on some weight. I've tried eating 3,000+ calories plus and 220 grams of protein (80 grams is in the form of 2 protein shakes). Seems like I was spending more money on food and supplies than I was gaining. I'm eating about 2,500 calories and around 180 grams of protein (again, roughly 80 grams by 3 shakes this time) right now. I just started using three shakes a day; morning (20 grams), hour before workout (30), and immediately after my workout (30). I plan on working out hardcore 4 to 5 times a week while eating 7 meals (this includes the three shakes. So 4 food meals). I've been hitting the gym 3 times a week if not 4 for the past 6 months. So here is my plan and what I have in my hand.

Teston QV 250 10/ml; Plan on taking 1ml, twice a week for 5 weeks.
GP Methan(dienone) 10 @ 200 tablets; Thinking 40mg for 5 weeks. I heard 50 will make me break out pretty bad and this is a nice dose.
GP Clomiphene 50mg at 30 tablets; I plan on taking these at week 5 ( also heard to start two weeks into my cycle) using the pyramid method. I'm not positive on how to break it down but I'm still planning on doing more research on that too.

Any advice will help and be taken in open minded.