Losing my PH V-plates with H-DROL! (epic story inside)

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Hi guys!

First post, first log. I wanted to start off with a little about me...

I've been doing some extensive research over the past 2-3 years of various AAS/PH/DS. After competing in a couple of shows last year naturally, I got my bodyfat WAY down to around 4-5%. I did this through massive amounts of training and cardio, but my diet was always fairly reasonable (i.e. calories never dropped too low). My fat intake however was down to ~30g for the better part of 12 weeks. At the time I stupidly didn't care, I just wanted to get shredded which I achieved.

Fast forward a few months later and I was still in contest shape, despite raising my calories significantly and taking my fat levels back up to normal. My sleep was screwed, and I was starting to fade around my midsection but maintained lines my glutes and quads. I was barely gaining weight, although strength was going up like crazy. Libido was shot, and 6 months later...it still is. The long and short of it is this...I got some blood tests done and returned the following:

Total test: 5.0 (8.0-13.0)
Free test: 115 (230-750)

I've tried everything I can do naturally to bring my levels back up, but to no avail. I've been to 4 different doctors and an endo and NONE will prescribe me HRT. I've run 3 blood tests and all results were very similar. Being in Aus, I find that every doctor is hesitant to provide any young male who looks like he lifts with access to hormones. With this I decided to say phuck it, I'll try something myself.

Stupid decision or not, I got my hands on some H-drol and decided to run it until I can manage to see another endo and try my luck again at getting HRT. I don't care about competing anymore, I just want to feel normal, look great and get stronger. So, here's where I'm at so far..

Preloaded:
Hawthorn berry: 1.5g ED for 2 weeks

On cycle:

H-drol: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle assist: 8 caps per day
Hawthorn berry: 1g per day
Taurine: on hand if needed.
Milk Thistle: 165mg silymarin if needed (unlikely).
Curcumin: 1-2g per day
Resveratrol: 1g per day

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
DAA: 3g per day

Training:

I train DC style, 3 days a week with 4 days of cardio. It's worked very well for me while I was still "natural" so I figured if it aint broke don't fix it. I do a lot of cardio because I'm very sedentary throughout the day, so in a week I'll burn off ~2800 cals through cardio alone.

Diet:

P/C/F - 270/250/75

I've always thrived off a high protein intake and moderate carbs. I've tried lowering it but I just feel like hell and my recovery sucks. I'll admit that while natural it would have been a waste but now that I'm "on" I think that protein will go to use a little more. I'm currently 5'6 and ~153 @ 8% bodyfat (see avi). I'd like to maintain this as much as possible and just add as much muscle as possible with minimal fat gain. I do a lot of modelling work, so I can't really afford to pack on too much fat.

Thoughts so far...

I've just finished off my first week and WOW. This may be a little over the top, but for the first time in MONTHS I've actually had decent and sustainable erections. I even had morning wood for the first time in ages. I'm 23, so this should be way more common. I literally feel over the moon, the way I was back in high school. I don't know if it's placebo or not but frankly I don't care. I feel great, have PLENTY of energy throughout the day and my libido is probably up to about a 5/10 (as opposed to a 2/10 or so that it has been for the past 6 months). I managed a PR on deads too, 180kg x 6, which I'm totally stoked about! Going up to 75mg next week and I'm very excited to see what that brings!

I'd love it if some reputable members would chimb in and comment on my story, or just follow along to see how we go. Thanks for reading!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.
I'll comment more later but...
Nice to see you have a proper plan and pct.
Really interesting that the hdrol is kicking up libido so soon. Good luck and stay safe.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Subbed.
I'll comment more later but...
Nice to see you have a proper plan and pct.
Really interesting that the hdrol is kicking up libido so soon. Good luck and stay safe.
Thanks mate! Yeah I was surprised too. Placebo or not, when you've had no drive at all since August 2011 its very easy to notice even the slightest of changes lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mate! Yeah I was surprised too. Placebo or not, when you've had no drive at all since August 2011 its very easy to notice even the slightest of changes lol
Hehe, Im in PCT now after a pretty damn suppressive run so I feeling the no libido... my god... I miss libido... i cant imagine not having it since August...
What kind of diet do you follow?

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Haha yeah mate trust me, its horrible! That first time a few days ago when it came back ever so slightly put me over the moon.

As for my diet, I eat pretty much the same stuff every day. I've mucked around with different numbers and found that when gaining I do best on high protein, moderate carbs and moderate fat whereas when I'm dieting down I actually drop the fats and up the carbs. I eat the same stuff every day so consistency isn't a problem, I'm always somewhere around 270g protein, 70g fat and carbs range from 220-300 depending on how I feel that day. Most of my fats are either saturated, omega 3's or mono-unsaturated, protein I get from lean meat/eggs/whey/yoghurt and carbs are usually oats/rice/veggies/yoghurt. I like taking everything slow...no massive bulks or real drastic cuts. Whenever I want to lean up a little I'll just down about 200-300cals and I get lean again in ~4 weeks.

I guess to sum it up, I eat pretty close to maintenance and maybe just 200-300 cals above and just train to consistently progress. I don't worry about scale weight too much, with DC training so long as my numbers are going up then I know I'll be growing.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
First time hitting 75mg today. It would normally be an abs+cardio day for me but I've recently just come down with a cold so I'm going to take it easy. Will be keeping my nutrition the same though, gotta eat to recover!

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Okay so I'm slowly getting over my cold. During prep when I was sick I just toughed it out and trained right through, but at the moment since bodybuilding isn't my WHOLE priority I decided to take yesterday off to just heal up. I find that if I want to train when I'm sick then I can, but if I'm sick and I literally don't feel like going anywhere near the gym then that's my body telling me to back the hell away haha.

First day at 75mg h-drol yesterday, didn't feel much different until waking up this morning. Morning wood again, phuck yeah! Sorry if I'm getting too in depth here lulz. Whatever, it's a big deal for someone whos got the test levels of a 12yr old girl :p I've been feeling bloated as hell, but that's probably because of the insane amounts of water that I've been drinking while sick, and I've had a TON of liquid olive leaf extract...about 8x the standard serving suggestion...I find it's about the only thing that helps me when sick.

About to hit the gym now, it's my DC A1 day today which is usually my favourite since my chest and back are my weaknesses that I REALLY want to bring up while on cycle, but I'm going to just judge today by feel since I'm still a little bit blocked up. If I don't totally smash the log book today then I'm okay with that.

I've been thinking a lot about my PCT lately as well. I've got plenty of Nolva on hand and was going to run it at 20/20/10/10 but I'm thinking that there may be a better way for someone in my situation. With my test levels as low as they are, could someone chimb in on what would be best to try jumpstart HPTA? I was considering picking up some Torem and going 120 for 3 days then 90 to finish the week/60/60/30. Any help here would be appreciated :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's no shock that your feeling it the first week. your test levels have gotten so low, your androgen receptors are primed for any androgen. not to mention it's your first cycle.

too bad you are in aus. with numbers that low, you'd get on hrt easy here in america.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
it's no shock that your feeling it the first week. your test levels have gotten so low, your androgen receptors are primed for any androgen. not to mention it's your first cycle.

too bad you are in aus. with numbers that low, you'd get on hrt easy here in america.
Haha that would explain why I'm sure! It's not really like I feel "on" at all (since I don't know what that exactly feels like), but it feels more like I'm "normal" again. Like I was back when I was 18. Yeah, Aus rules suck like that. Half the problem is that because I look somewhat like I workout, no doctor wants to prescribe me anything because they think I'll just abuse it.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Just weighed myself...

Up 4lbs in 8 days... PHUCK YEAH!

I haven't increased my calories at all. I was maintaining my weight before for about 4 months eating the exact same amount that I am now, and since starting on the h-drol the scale climbs up. Glycogen + water...who cares. Gainz gonna gain! :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pics man. You are indeed lean!

Yea water will come on, but not THAT much. So you should see some mean lean gains at about week 3. That's when everything kicked in for me.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Nice pics man. You are indeed lean!

Yea water will come on, but not THAT much. So you should see some mean lean gains at about week 3. That's when everything kicked in for me.
Haha thanks man, I honestly walk around with feathered quads, feels damn good! Keen to see it all happen in week 3 then for sure, I'm already feeling fuller and strength is increasing steadily. I think that the effects will be rather pronounced since I keep my bodyfat so low...most guys I've seen run these cycles at 15%+ and I'm about half that lol

Funnily enough, I've gained fullness and my pumps in the gym today were UNREAL but I've actually decreased a little in vascularity. I usually can get veins exploding all over myself just by hanging my arms by my sides for 30 seconds, but now I actually have to get a pump for them to be freakish. I mean, they're always there, just not crazy like they have been. The only reason I can think of perhaps is that my water intake has increased substantially (h-drol is making me thirsty as hell) and with that my balance of water:carbs:sodium has changed. Not sure if that would make much of a difference, but it's my only possible theory at the moment.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks man, I honestly walk around with feathered quads, feels damn good! Keen to see it all happen in week 3 then for sure, I'm already feeling fuller and strength is increasing steadily. I think that the effects will be rather pronounced since I keep my bodyfat so low...most guys I've seen run these cycles at 15%+ and I'm about half that lol

Funnily enough, I've gained fullness and my pumps in the gym today were UNREAL but I've actually decreased a little in vascularity. I usually can get veins exploding all over myself just by hanging my arms by my sides for 30 seconds, but now I actually have to get a pump for them to be freakish. I mean, they're always there, just not crazy like they have been. The only reason I can think of perhaps is that my water intake has increased substantially (h-drol is making me thirsty as hell) and with that my balance of water:carbs:sodium has changed. Not sure if that would make much of a difference, but it's my only possible theory at the moment.
To be honest, it is most likely that. If you changed the water balance in your body you may have covered up some veins in the process. Should fix itself relatively fast though as the body has a VERY tight restriction on that water/sodium/potassium balance.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Day 9

Pretty much completely over my cold and starting to feel awesome once again. Cardio and abs today, my cardio was hell easy. 800 cals in 35 minutes. I've actually read a few logs where people get sick within the first week or two of starting a PH, which I thought was kind of funny since I'm the type of guy who NEVER falls ill, and the only thing that has changed is me starting a cycle lol oh well, glad it's coming to an end.

Managed to pull 180kg x 5 and 130kg x 19 for deads yesterday, real happy with that. I'm still looking a little smoother than usual but I feel a constant pump all day. I've had to ban myself from buying anything else since I've now got a pretty epic stash of stuff lined up for my next run already lol, planning on doing that around July so I'm researching and trying to get opinions on everything now so that I'm totally ready for it. Here's what I've got...

Epi
Dieselbolan (dmz+lmg)
Helladrol (h-drol, but more of it)
CEL d-zine
Beastdrol

Was thinking of either doing a straight run of epi at 30/30/40/40/40 or d-zine solo at 30/30/30/30/30. Bulking will definitely be the goal again with my focus being on maximizing the amount of gains that I can keep. This is more important than strength to me, or a quick "get massive" blast with a huge drop off. I don't see the point in running hormones while cutting...maybe it's just me but I feel that (based on my own experience) it's easy as hell to shred up with just diet alone, but putting on the weight is where it takes time.

I don't see the need for me to stack anything yet, and I really just picked up the beast in case I want to use it some time in the distant future haha. If someone could chimb in on some reccommendations that would be great! I know I've PM'd a few of you already and I thank you all for your responses so far.

To be honest, it is most likely that. If you changed the water balance in your body you may have covered up some veins in the process. Should fix itself relatively fast though as the body has a VERY tight restriction on that water/sodium/potassium balance.
Glad I was along the right lines with that then man, thanks for clearing it up. I'll give it a week or 2 to sort everything out, if not I'm not really fussed...I know everything will come back once I'm off.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, you got a lot of goodies to run. I honestly think once you have made significant gains on PH you have to use assistance to cut your you won't be able to maintain the muscles you built due to hormonal drops when you diet down.
As far as what you have... I can't really comment because I haven't run many of those compounds. I would stick to something tried and true here and not stack them unless you REALLY wanted to. If anything just run one after the other in what's referred to usually as a "bridge" (btw is a wrong use of the word... bridges are what is used IN BETWEEN cycles, but most people just accept this as the word to use lol). Something like Dzine/DLMG -> Epi (i'm just tossing stuff out there I've never run this, but Epi is usually used at the end of these so called "Bridges")

Good luck. I'm sure someone else can let you know. Or you can make a thread once you are ready.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Wow, you got a lot of goodies to run. I honestly think once you have made significant gains on PH you have to use assistance to cut your you won't be able to maintain the muscles you built due to hormonal drops when you diet down.
As far as what you have... I can't really comment because I haven't run many of those compounds. I would stick to something tried and true here and not stack them unless you REALLY wanted to. If anything just run one after the other in what's referred to usually as a "bridge" (btw is a wrong use of the word... bridges are what is used IN BETWEEN cycles, but most people just accept this as the word to use lol). Something like Dzine/DLMG -> Epi (i'm just tossing stuff out there I've never run this, but Epi is usually used at the end of these so called "Bridges")

Good luck. I'm sure someone else can let you know. Or you can make a thread once you are ready.
Haha yeah, I had some spare funds lying around in my paypal :p

Yeah I don't really want to run a stack yet, I guess I've just got this long term idea of going through individual compounds solo, discovery what I do and don't respond well to and THEN consider stacking or bridging. I've come up with a few ideas so far but at the moment I really just love learning about the stuff. I learnt a hell of a lot over my years of training natural and 5 contests, but now that I'm dabbling in this side of things it honestly feels like I'm back to the beginning again. So much new information that I'm easily spending 4-8hrs a day going through...I love it.

I guess I'll make a thread once I'm about to decide on what to run. Won't be for a while though, I'm loving h-drol too much at the moment haha.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Day 10

Session started off great but then about half way through I just wasn't feeling it. I was super pumped and felt really full, but then my mind just started wandering. I think it's a combination of being off pre-trainers for the first time in a while, still slightly sick, and under extreme pressure at work. I'm the head project developer to a major construction of a new business park in my city, and the dates are starting to get very tight. Nevertheless, I still pushed through the workout and beat my logbook as planned. Highlight of today;

Hack squats - 160kg x 6 followed by 130kg x 32.

Needless to say, felt like death. I think lethargy may be setting in slightly, I'm considering upping my carbs but interested to see what others think. I posted this thread too, and would appreciate some experienced minds to share their views

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/193201-how-gauge-weight.html

^ can't post links yet, just copy pasta the above :)

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Sorry I'm a little late but I'm subbed.

Looks good so far man. I'll be running a cycle fairly similar to this starting in about a month. Looking forward to seeing how your run goes. This will be my first "true" cycle. I ran The One when it came out and ran a cycle of d-plex (the one clone) about 6 months later. I'm getting pretty excited about my run so I'll be watching how your cycle goes. Good luck bro!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah, I had some spare funds lying around in my paypal :p

Yeah I don't really want to run a stack yet, I guess I've just got this long term idea of going through individual compounds solo, discovery what I do and don't respond well to and THEN consider stacking or bridging. I've come up with a few ideas so far but at the moment I really just love learning about the stuff. I learnt a hell of a lot over my years of training natural and 5 contests, but now that I'm dabbling in this side of things it honestly feels like I'm back to the beginning again. So much new information that I'm easily spending 4-8hrs a day going through...I love it.

I guess I'll make a thread once I'm about to decide on what to run. Won't be for a while though, I'm loving h-drol too much at the moment haha.
Glad to hear it!

Lethargy will kick in, you can either use transdermal DHEA to combat it or something like M1D by LG. I have used thyroid support TT33 to combat lethargy, not as effective and can use up muscle mass but I was eating in high surplus during this time so.. hehe. Gotta choose your poison ;)

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Sorry I'm a little late but I'm subbed.

Looks good so far man. I'll be running a cycle fairly similar to this starting in about a month. Looking forward to seeing how your run goes. This will be my first "true" cycle. I ran The One when it came out and ran a cycle of d-plex (the one clone) about 6 months later. I'm getting pretty excited about my run so I'll be watching how your cycle goes. Good luck bro!
All good mate! Everything seems to be going well so far, the only major difference I've noticed besides fullness/a little bloat is that I'm drinking A TON compared to usual. I normally drink about 3-4L a day, and I'd have to say that I've nearly doubled that. I'm thirsty literally all the time. I used to go through just ~700ml during my workout (the size of my shaker) but now I refill it about 2-3 times.

Glad to hear it!

Lethargy will kick in, you can either use transdermal DHEA to combat it or something like M1D by LG. I have used thyroid support TT33 to combat lethargy, not as effective and can use up muscle mass but I was eating in high surplus during this time so.. hehe. Gotta choose your poison ;)
Pretty much impossible to get any type of DHEA in Aus mate, I'd honestly have more luck with full on test lol it's so stupid. I'll just see how things go. If worst comes to worst, I'll just stfu and carb up like crazy :p

In for thus
Good to have you brah!

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Day 11

Cardio + Abs today. Nothing really special to report on to be honest. Cardio was such a breeze. My weight is still the same and I've changed my diet up a little to see if I can get back some of my crazy vascularity. I've dropped my fats back down to about 0.4g/lb and increased my carbs to fill the extra cals just to see if it makes a difference.

I also picked up some Sustain Alpha topical from PP in attempt to run a VERY light 'test base' throughout my cycle/pct. I think it's something (not the product, just a test base in general) that in my situation I would benefit from to prevent me from totally killing off my hormones. I actually plan on seeing if I can manage to get this cycle+PCT to be a kickstart to get me back to normal levels. It's pretty much impossible to get DHEA imported to Australia so that rules out all the good transdermals (I was original looking at transaderm) but I figured something is better than nothing. It'd actually be easier to get real test, but I don't have a source right now :( All good!

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Day 12

Fuaaaaaaarrkk awesome workout today! I felt like an absolute BEAST in the gym. Had an 18hr work day yesterday and it pretty much motivated me when I woke up this morning to just DESTROY the weights to get my mind away from everything. I've got another stacked day lined up today so I had to cut my work out in half but it's no trouble. Depending on how my day goes, I'll either head back to the gym this evening to finish off my back exercises or I'll just do them tomorrow before my cardio. That's the beauty of DC, it's very adjustable :) Pretty much did chest/shoulders/tri's today and need to fit in my 2 back exercises so I'm keen to get them done too.

Of note for today...

- increased machine press by 3 reps
- increased seated shoulder press by 10lbs and 2 reps
- increased dips by 15lbs
- felt an INCREDIBLE pump the whole session and vascularity is coming back to what it used to be

I think it's safe to say that h-drol is kicking IN! :D

I also managed to grab some Transaderm which should arrive in 7-10 days. The seller told me he has had success with Aus shipping so we'll see how that goes. I presume it's too late to bother about using it now since by the time it gets here I will be half way through my cycle, but at least I'll have it for when I decide to run either d-zine or epi June/July.

Edit: ALSO grabbed some Torem via dylanmegelli's recommendation. We hope that it'll help jump start my totally dead endocrine system a little better than nolva lol going to run it 120-90/60/60/30. If it gets seized then I'll just have to settle with the nolva that I have on hand, might dose it a little higher though.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great man! Glad it's kicking in!
Like I said in the PM, you may as well save it. And I see Hdrol is making an appearance already so unless those sides come on like lethargy I would just wait for the next cycle. And run it 2 weeks before you start.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Think I experienced my first "back pumps" today haha. It wasn't really lower back though, more middle back/lower traps area. It actually happened while I was on the cross trainer...for some reason my back just started aching, it was weird. I've been waiting for these fabled pains to come about lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I experienced my first "back pumps" today haha. It wasn't really lower back though, more middle back/lower traps area. It actually happened while I was on the cross trainer...for some reason my back just started aching, it was weird. I've been waiting for these fabled pains to come about lol
Haha! Oh yes! You know honestly I have never experienced these back pumps.... Take some taurine and get stable levels of hydration. Maybe that'll help ;)
Then again, proof that it's working. Hehe.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
When I ran my cycle of The One, I got some mild back pumps. I remember them being quite obnoxious lol. I took some taurine and it helped out a bunch.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Day 13

Just finished off yesterdays workout today, then burnt off 800cals on the stairs in 30 minutes. Cardio has never been a problem for me, but it's actually getting progressively easier and easier!

I had a 20lb increase on BB rows today...could not believe my life! 'Back pumps' were definitely there, but it was a good kind of pump, not a debilitating pain lol Keen to see what week 3 will bring! :D

I've also tweaked my diet around yet again. Bumped protein much higher in place of some carbs, back the way I used to eat :) I feel somewhat bloated so I'm trying to get rid of that, hopefully this'll make a difference.

~ 280/215/65 p-c-f at the moment.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Haha! Oh yes! You know honestly I have never experienced these back pumps.... Take some taurine and get stable levels of hydration. Maybe that'll help ;)
Then again, proof that it's working. Hehe.
lol that's exactly right! When I felt my back start to feel pumped I was initially like "phuck yeah, now I know it's not just a sugar pill!"

I actually think I may be hyper-hydrated, so I think I'll cut back on my water somewhat. I'm easily taking in ~6L+ a day (not sure what that is in gallons).

So far it looks like you are on the right track.
Thanks!

When I ran my cycle of The One, I got some mild back pumps. I remember them being quite obnoxious lol. I took some taurine and it helped out a bunch.
I stocked up on taurine just in case. They're nothing I can't handle at the moment, but I'll start shovelling it down if they get really bad. Did yours last throughout the day or just while you were training?

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Day 14

Weight
Starting: 153lbs
Current: 159lbs

Not much to write home about today, just did some cardio which flew by. Still really stressed with everything that's going on at work, pushing ~14-16hr days at the moment but it will all be over and done with in a month so that's okay. It actually gives me a new drive in the gym, since it's the only time of day that I actually have all to myself. I make those 2hrs so freakin' precious, I refuse to waste them!

Up a total of 6lbs in 2 weeks. Noticeable fat gain but I'm not too fussed about that, I'd rather add a little fluff and make sure I'm gaining as much muscle as possible while "on". I can strip that off real easy after my PCT so it's no biggie. Hell, when I say I've "added a little fat" I really mean that I've probably jumped to around 8% up from 6% lol.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
sounds like your having a blast bro. im in, even if its almost 2 weeks late lol :p also would reccomend maybe adding in a bottle of erase with the pct, erase is always good :)

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Decided on my next cycle today too, gonna run this around July. I was tossing up between d-zine solo, dieselbolan (dymeth+mlmg), epi solo or dzine/epi bridge. I've got all that on hand + some helladrol, beastdrol and havoc. Decided to keep it nice and simple though and go d-zine solo with the closest I can get to a test base (transaderm). Goal will be the same as my current h-drol cycle, keeping it lean but gaining as much as possible, but a step or two upwards in terms of mass and effects.

D-Zine: 30/30/30/30/45
Transaderm: Pre-load 2 weeks, 5 pumps ED

Supports:

Hawthorn berry - pre-load 2 weeks, 1.5g ED
HCGenerate - 5 caps
Liv. 52 - 4 caps? (never used this before so not sure about the dosage needed for this cycle)
NAC - 1000mg
Vit C - 4000mg
Curcumin - 1000mg
CoQ10 - 150mg
Fish oil - 2800mg EPA/DHA
CL Oximega Greens - 2 scoops
Creatine mono - 5g
Resveratrol - 1000mg
Pantothenic acid (B5) - 6000mg

PCT:

Torem - 120-90/60/60/30
OR
Nolva - 20/20/20/10/10
DAA - 3g
+ all other on cycle supports.
Erase (pending, will decide how I'll run it once I figure out which SERM I'll be using)

Feedback on this would be great, I realise I'm probably jumping the gun here since I'm only just starting my 3rd week on h-drol but I honestly LOVE researching about this stuff and planning it all out well ahead of time. After constantly learning about how to do everything naturally for the past 8 years, this is like a whole new kettle of fish for me. I'm one of those "all in or not at all" kinda guys...when I find something I'm interested in, I totally f*cking obsess about it haha.

I know it seems like a lot of support products but cost really isn't an issue for me.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided on my next cycle today too, gonna run this around July. I was tossing up between d-zine solo, dieselbolan (dymeth+mlmg), epi solo or dzine/epi bridge. I've got all that on hand + some helladrol, beastdrol and havoc. Decided to keep it nice and simple though and go d-zine solo with the closest I can get to a test base (transaderm). Goal will be the same as my current h-drol cycle, keeping it lean but gaining as much as possible, but a step or two upwards in terms of mass and effects.

D-Zine: 30/30/30/30/45
Transaderm: Pre-load 2 weeks, 5 pumps ED

Supports:

Hawthorn berry - pre-load 2 weeks, 1.5g ED
HCGenerate - 5 caps
Liv. 52 - 4 caps? (never used this before so not sure about the dosage needed for this cycle)
NAC - 1000mg
Vit C - 4000mg
Curcumin - 1000mg
CoQ10 - 150mg
Fish oil - 2800mg EPA/DHA
CL Oximega Greens - 2 scoops
Creatine mono - 5g
Resveratrol - 1000mg
Pantothenic acid (B5) - 6000mg

PCT:

Torem - 120-90/60/60/30
OR
Nolva - 20/20/20/10/10
DAA - 3g
+ all other on cycle supports.
Erase (pending, will decide how I'll run it once I figure out which SERM I'll be using)

Feedback on this would be great, I realise I'm probably jumping the gun here since I'm only just starting my 3rd week on h-drol but I honestly LOVE researching about this stuff and planning it all out well ahead of time. After constantly learning about how to do everything naturally for the past 8 years, this is like a whole new kettle of fish for me. I'm one of those "all in or not at all" kinda guys...when I find something I'm interested in, I totally f*cking obsess about it haha.

I know it seems like a lot of support products but cost really isn't an issue for me.
looks like everything is there. Only thing I could see that would make the cycle even more epic is if you ran formastanzol through the whole cycle plus added some cortisol control from PCT week3. Something like Lean Xtreme, or 7 keto spray. Maybe some nutrient partitioner like Need2Slin, or if you want just straight Na-R-Ala for that it would work. Looks like it'll be a fun ride.

I suggest using Torem unless your nolva is pharma grade (I just have an issue with sourcing... so I would try to either get phrama or get a trusted research SERM in the form of Torem) Torem is much better for me anyway. And I have used them all.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
looks like everything is there. Only thing I could see that would make the cycle even more epic is if you ran formastanzol through the whole cycle plus added some cortisol control from PCT week3. Something like Lean Xtreme, or 7 keto spray. Maybe some nutrient partitioner like Need2Slin, or if you want just straight Na-R-Ala for that it would work. Looks like it'll be a fun ride.

I suggest using Torem unless your nolva is pharma grade (I just have an issue with sourcing... so I would try to either get phrama or get a trusted research SERM in the form of Torem) Torem is much better for me anyway. And I have used them all.
Thanks for the input bro. Yeah I'll most likely pick up some Lean Xtreme and run that in PCT from week 3. I take 600mg of Na-R-Ala daily as it is, it's a staple for me I just forgot to include it lol usually 200mg pre workout, 200mg post workout and then another 200mg with an afternoon meal. I considered some formastanzol, I just didn't want to make it too much for only a second cycle. Do you think it would be worth it for this run, or save it for when I've had a little more PH experience under my belt? I guess I'm just very adamant that I don't want to end up like all these guys I see over at another site, running ridiculously long/harsh cycles with either huge dosages or massive stacks when they've only just started getting their feet wet haha.

I was leaning towards Torem just because of what my current hormone status is like. Only have research grade of both torem and nolva on hand at the moment, but the source is legit. From what I've read it may actually help me kick things back in to full swing, so I'll probably ditch the nolva. I'm actually really excited for my PCT after this h-drol cycle...just by the way I'm feeling at the moment, everything literally feels incredible compared to the past 6 months when my test was in the drain. If all goes to plan and with a little bit of high hopes, I should be able to jumpstart my boys back in to action with my PCT. I've got another set of bloods scheduled but it would be kind of pointless getting them done while I'm still on cycle since I already know I'm shut down, the only benefit I could see is just to check my lipids but I'm fairly confident they are fine. Even if they aren't, I'd expect them to be a little skewed anyway.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
sounds like your having a blast bro. im in, even if its almost 2 weeks late lol :p also would reccomend maybe adding in a bottle of erase with the pct, erase is always good :)
Sure am man! Loving it so far. The only thing that's getting to me is that I'm smoothing out a fair bit, but that's really just a mental thing since I'm used to being so lean. I'll take some pics tomorrow and might throw a few up in here.

I'm a little hesitant to add an extra AI into my PCT, just because of how my hormones are. By no means am I knowledgeable on this so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I just feel that trying suppress estrogen too much when your test is already in the dumps is just a recipe for disaster, either acutely or as a rebound effect after finishing.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Week 3: Day 1

Good workout today, massive pump in my arms and my quads were totally on fire. Went up 10lbs and 2 reps on my barbell curls and increased 10lbs on my squats. I'm thinking of changing to the 3-way split for DC as opposed to my regular 2-way. My days are VERY hectic at the moment and I really just can't afford to spend so much time at the gym. Although I love the gains I make on the 2-way split I really can't afford to be spending 2hrs+ in the gym every morning...ah well!

Definitely noticed some suppression going on this morning. My boys are riding high as sh*t lol Still feeling kinda puffy and soft too. I've noticeably gained fat around my midsection but everything else has stayed fairly lean...I think this may be a result of my low T. It wasn't much of a problem before but I think now with the increased levels of androgens in my body it may be exacerbating the problem. Very interesting indeed!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t man! lookin awesome!

ManBeast

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Week 3: Day 2

Holy shiiieeeettt felt AMAZING today. Complete day off scheduled but I was freaking buzzing about 2hrs after my morning dose of 50mg so I had to go in and bust out some cardio and abs. I'm still contemplating switching to the 3-way DC split, so if anyone as any recommendations on this I'd love to hear it. I've used to 2 way for nearly 3 years but as I mentioned before, I'm getting real restricted on time as of late.

Libido was THROUGH THE ROOF today. Incredible. Balls have shrunk a little and riding high but that's expected. I've started to experience some very slight lethargy over the past few days, but it's nothing serious. I honestly don't even think it's the h-drol, more so just the added stress at work right now. It's been a couple of days since changing my macros around and I'm already feeling tighter and more vascular. Still getting about 20-25% of my cals from fats so it isn't ridiculously low, but lower than it was. I've also come to the conclusion that I'm white as phuck and summer for Australia this year has been horrid...rain almost all season.

From what I've heard, weeks 3 & 4 are the sweet ones on h-drol so I'm keen for the next 10 days!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
DC is prety brutal, but very effective. I'm contemplating giving it a shot as my cycle's routine.

ManBeast

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Week 3: Day 3

HHHHNNGGGGGG STELLAR FUARKING DAY! My god I'm feeling great lately. If it turned out that I'm popping expired sugar pills, I wouldn't even care. As of this morning, I'm up a solid 8lbs since the start of my cycle and still holding feathered quads. The diet change has made a noticeable difference, I'm lean and dry in the morning and smooth out a little throughout the day then go to bed looking like I barely even lift, but it's totally worth it. Vascularity has improved again too, getting back to what it used to be if not a little better. I'll try get some pics of that in the next few days

Workout was awesome today, up another 10lbs on my bench and the same with my T-Bar rows. Still considering dropping to a 3 way split as opposed to my 2 way for DC, but at the moment I think I can hold out. Life is going to get super hectic for me mid-March when the project I'm organizing is in the final stages of development, so that's most likely when I'll change. It will actually be right at the start of my PCT too, which may be a blessing in disguise as my volume and frequency will both be reduced on the 3-way but because I'll only be doing 3 sets in a workout as opposed to the regular 5 per session, hitting body parts 3 times in 11 days as opposed to every 10, I expect do be able to hold my strength a little better which will be my main focus for PCT. If anyone with DC experience wants to chime in here, don't be shy!

To summarize... h-drol is phucking boss. I'm gaining at a good rate right now and honestly can't believe it. When I was eating this much and still natty, it would take me ~5-6 weeks to gain 1-2lbs. Now, with the same calorie intake, I'm up 8lbs in only 25 freakin' days with stooopid strength gains. Unless I'm just holding a massive turd in my bowels that I'm unaware of, I'd rate my cycle so far an 11/10.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HHHHNNGGGGGG STELLAR FUARKING DAY! My god I'm feeling great lately. If it turned out that I'm popping expired sugar pills, I wouldn't even care. As of this morning, I'm up a solid 8lbs since the start of my cycle and still holding feathered quads. The diet change has made a noticeable difference, I'm lean and dry in the morning and smooth out a little throughout the day then go to bed looking like I barely even lift, but it's totally worth it. Vascularity has improved again too, getting back to what it used to be if not a little better. I'll try get some pics of that in the next few days

Workout was awesome today, up another 10lbs on my bench and the same with my T-Bar rows. Still considering dropping to a 3 way split as opposed to my 2 way for DC, but at the moment I think I can hold out. Life is going to get super hectic for me mid-March when the project I'm organizing is in the final stages of development, so that's most likely when I'll change. It will actually be right at the start of my PCT too, which may be a blessing in disguise as my volume and frequency will both be reduced on the 3-way but because I'll only be doing 3 sets in a workout as opposed to the regular 5 per session, hitting body parts 3 times in 11 days as opposed to every 10, I expect do be able to hold my strength a little better which will be my main focus for PCT. If anyone with DC experience wants to chime in here, don't be shy!

To summarize... h-drol is phucking boss. I'm gaining at a good rate right now and honestly can't believe it. When I was eating this much and still natty, it would take me ~5-6 weeks to gain 1-2lbs. Now, with the same calorie intake, I'm up 8lbs in only 25 freakin' days with stooopid strength gains. Unless I'm just holding a massive turd in my bowels that I'm unaware of, I'd rate my cycle so far an 11/10.
And you got a few more weeks on it eh? heheeh. Going to be even more epic.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Feeling FULL as hell! Here's a half-way pic for you guys

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Damn bro nice!!
Nohomo.

What's your diet like again?
Cheers man!

Meal 1:
1 cup of oats
2tbsp peanut butter
2 scoops of whey

Meal 2:
2 scoops of whey
200g yoghurt
1 cup of muesli

Meal 3:
1 cup of rice
2 cups of veggies
250g lean meat

Meal 4:
1 cup of rice
2 cups of veggies
250g lean meat
1tbsp olive oil

Meal 5:
250g lean meat
2 cups of veggies
1tbsp olive oil

I keep everything real simple. All up my numbers are 280/220/65 protein/carbs/fat. It varies day to day though depending on how I feel, i.e. if I'm feeling sluggish then I'll cut back a little but if I'm getting hungry then I know I need more food. I never actually get hungry, I just eat what I know I need to, so when I do get those hunger feelings I know I need more food. I do hit pretty much dead on these numbers every day though, training or not.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Week 3: Day 4

Cardio was easy as hell. It's never a problem for me, but in all honestly I believe h-drol has actually made my endurance pretty freakin' incredible.

A few things to note...

- Lethargy is starting to kick in. I actually got home today and then just crashed for an hour between 6-7pm. Plenty of energy throughout the day, but then it hits me like a ton of bricks in the evening. It's about the 3rd day or so now of this happening.
- Facial hair is growing much faster lol
- A couple of pimples are coming up across my jawline
- I'd say my BMR has probably decreased a fair bit since I've been sitting in an office for 8+hrs a day now. This is probably why I'm gaining a little more fat around my midsection. I may cut back very slightly on cals but I'm going to ride the week out and see where my weight is at. Can't afford to get too sloppy.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio was easy as hell. It's never a problem for me, but in all honestly I believe h-drol has actually made my endurance pretty freakin' incredible.

A few things to note...

- Lethargy is starting to kick in. I actually got home today and then just crashed for an hour between 6-7pm. Plenty of energy throughout the day, but then it hits me like a ton of bricks in the evening. It's about the 3rd day or so now of this happening.
- Facial hair is growing much faster lol
- A couple of pimples are coming up across my jawline
- I'd say my BMR has probably decreased a fair bit since I've been sitting in an office for 8+hrs a day now. This is probably why I'm gaining a little more fat around my midsection. I may cut back very slightly on cals but I'm going to ride the week out and see where my weight is at. Can't afford to get too sloppy.
Nice update. Looks like everything is going well. Maybe just try to have less carbs at night? Hmm.