Losing my PH V-plates with H-DROL! (epic story inside)

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
Hi guys!

First post, first log. I wanted to start off with a little about me...

I've been doing some extensive research over the past 2-3 years of various AAS/PH/DS. After competing in a couple of shows last year naturally, I got my bodyfat WAY down to around 4-5%. I did this through massive amounts of training and cardio, but my diet was always fairly reasonable (i.e. calories never dropped too low). My fat intake however was down to ~30g for the better part of 12 weeks. At the time I stupidly didn't care, I just wanted to get shredded which I achieved.

Fast forward a few months later and I was still in contest shape, despite raising my calories significantly and taking my fat levels back up to normal. My sleep was screwed, and I was starting to fade around my midsection but maintained lines my glutes and quads. I was barely gaining weight, although strength was going up like crazy. Libido was shot, and 6 months later...it still is. The long and short of it is this...I got some blood tests done and returned the following:

Total test: 5.0 (8.0-13.0)
Free test: 115 (230-750)

I've tried everything I can do naturally to bring my levels back up, but to no avail. I've been to 4 different doctors and an endo and NONE will prescribe me HRT. I've run 3 blood tests and all results were very similar. Being in Aus, I find that every doctor is hesitant to provide any young male who looks like he lifts with access to hormones. With this I decided to say phuck it, I'll try something myself.

Stupid decision or not, I got my hands on some H-drol and decided to run it until I can manage to see another endo and try my luck again at getting HRT. I don't care about competing anymore, I just want to feel normal, look great and get stronger. So, here's where I'm at so far..

Preloaded:
Hawthorn berry: 1.5g ED for 2 weeks

On cycle:

H-drol: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle assist: 8 caps per day
Hawthorn berry: 1g per day
Taurine: on hand if needed.
Milk Thistle: 165mg silymarin if needed (unlikely).

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
DAA: 3g per day

Training:

I train DC style, 3 days a week with 4 days of cardio. It's worked very well for me while I was still "natural" so I figured if it aint broke don't fix it. I do a lot of cardio because I'm very sedentary throughout the day, so in a week I'll burn off ~2800 cals through cardio alone.

Diet:

P/C/F - 270/250/75

I've always thrived off a high protein intake and moderate carbs. I've tried lowering it but I just feel like hell and my recovery sucks. I'll admit that while natural it would have been a waste but now that I'm "on" I think that protein will go to use a little more. I'm currently 5'6 and ~153 @ 8% bodyfat (see avi). I'd like to maintain this as much as possible and just add as much muscle as possible with minimal fat gain. I do a lot of modelling work, so I can't really afford to pack on too much fat.

Thoughts so far...

I've just finished off my first week and WOW. This may be a little over the top, but for the first time in MONTHS I've actually had decent and sustainable erections. I even had morning wood for the first time in ages. I'm 23, so this should be way more common. I literally feel over the moon, the way I was back in high school. I don't know if it's placebo or not but frankly I don't care. I feel great, have PLENTY of energy throughout the day and my libido is probably up to about a 5/10 (as opposed to a 2/10 or so that it has been for the past 6 months). I managed a PR on deads too, 180kg x 6, which I'm totally stoked about! Going up to 75mg next week and I'm very excited to see what that brings!

I'd love it if some reputable members would chimb in and comment on my story, or just follow along to see how we go. Thanks for reading!