First tren cycle, advice wanted

ARNOLD85

Awards
I'm building a cycle that looks like this
100mg test prop
100mg masteron
100mg tren acetate
(pin all 3 Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
This will be my first Tren cycle, I'm am wondering if the dosage is acceptable? I am also looking for a hormone to prevent tren side affects some say arimidex will do the trick other say bromo or cabaser? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Arimidex will not affect the trenbolone, as tren cannot aromatize into estrogen. It will be good to have on hand in case you experience estrogen gyno symptoms from the testosterone though. The caber is a dopamine receptor agonist that prevents the production of prolactin. You probably will not need this unless you begin to lactate, so it's good to have on hand just in case. Personally, I did not need it with my tren cycle and found it to be overpriced. Prolactin gyno is usually only an issue if estrogen is not under control.

Expect the usual sides associated with steroids such as acne, libido and mood changes, and incredible muscle and strength gains. The side effect I found most notable with the tren (I dose it at 50 mg every day) is the night sweats. While on tren, I wake up every morning swimming in an ocean of sweat. I'll sometimes lose a whole kilogram of body weight from right before I go to bed to right when I wake up. I just implemented drinking an extra 2 liters of water with my breakfast in the morning to counteract any dehydration. The night sweats were by far the worst side effect for me. After you get used to it, it becomes tolerable. Overall, the strength and mass gains are so worth the side effects in my opinion.

With regards to your planned dosages, I'm inexperienced with masteron and cannot comment. The testosterone is essential as a base, mainly so it can partially aromatize into estrogen (since tren cannot). Some estrogen is essential for mood and sex drive. Some will suggest to dose the test higher than you have it, and this is fine, but unnecessary in my opinion. The trenbolone is 5x as powerful and can serve as the powerhouse of your cycle. The test base is good to minimize the sides associated with low estrogen. Anyway, that's all I can think of. Good luck with your cycle.

Also, thought of one more thing. One way to know if your tren acetate is quality is by the unmistakable taste you'll get right after pinning. It's difficult to describe, but you'll get the sensation in your nose and mouth a few seconds after you pin. It's strange at first, but then you learn to love it. Some people report a tren cough. I've only had it once, and it's similar to the tren taste, but just overpowering to the point where you cough. Make sure to avoid pinning directly into blood vessels and pin slowly to minimize this effect.

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

ARNOLD85

Awards
From my understanding the masteron will block estrogen receptors and prevent estrogen based sides. The main concern I have with this cycle is the progesterone based sides from the tren