My Cycle Stack. Epi/Prop/Furuza/11-X

megamarines

megamarines

Awards
Alright guys, first real post here. Decided to get serious and finally do a real cycle of Prohormones instead of my half assed Havoc cycle I did a few months back.

Picked up a good amount of stuff and am ready to go.

How does my stack look?

Epistane: 75mg: 4 caps a day
Propadrol: 203mg: 4 caps a day
Furuza-A: 200mg: 4 caps a day
11- OXO: 375 mg: 5 caps a day

Cycle Length: 1 Month: Bulk 1 Week, Cut for 3 Weeks.

Taking my Multi, Fish Oil, and Cycle Assist the entire time. Got my PCT planned out as well.

Does this look good to you guys? Any help would be awesome.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What kind of epi have 75mg in 4caps??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
How much is each cap??? Can't find much info...but 75mg of epi is way too much

megamarines

megamarines

Awards
How much is each cap??? Can't find much info...but 75mg of epi is way too much
Hmm, Each cap is 217.5mg. Contains Beta-Alanine, Bioperine, and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl etioallocholan-17b-ol.

Not 100% sure on the value on each ingredient as it's a Prop-blend, but I went with it because of availability and recommendations. Not the most educated of purchases, but I'm going with it anyways.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hmm, Each cap is 217.5mg. Contains Beta-Alanine, Bioperine, and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl etioallocholan-17b-ol.

Not 100% sure on the value on each ingredient as it's a Prop-blend, but I went with it because of availability and recommendations. Not the most educated of purchases, but I'm going with it anyways.
Dam 217mg of steroid....bro I will stay away from stuff like that...who knows how much epi they put in each cap...it can be dangerous for health...

megamarines

megamarines

Awards
Dam 217mg of steroid....bro I will stay away from stuff like that...who knows how much epi they put in each cap...it can be dangerous for health...
Understandable. I'm more than willing to put my best foot forward and take the risk, though.

steppinRazor

Awards
I was curious about the mg per cap as well, that seems off.. Maybe 75mg per 5 caps??

Anyways the guy above me its right, that's def a really high dose.

I run 60Mg, which is considered pretty damn high by most users standards..
I would see how 45Mg treats you, then maybe move to 60 after a couple Weeks..assuming the dose per cap permits.

And you'll need some extra joint support, fish oil ain't gonna cut it with that amount of epi.

Get some cissus, and up thefish oil to 10 grams ED

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
40mg consider sweet spot for epi...dosing higher than that will bring more sides to ur body...but it's ur call to listen or not...

megamarines

megamarines

Awards
I was curious about the mg per cap as well, that seems off.. Maybe 75mg per 5 caps??

Anyways the guy above me its right, that's def a really high dose.

I run 60Mg, which is considered pretty damn high by most users standards..
I would see how 45Mg treats you, then maybe move to 60 after a couple Weeks..assuming the dose per cap permits.

And you'll need some extra joint support, fish oil ain't gonna cut it with that amount of epi.

Get some cissus, and up thefish oil to 10 grams ED
Alright, sounds like a solid plan. Thanks for the help, and will do on the dosages.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Alright, sounds like a solid plan. Thanks for the help, and will do on the dosages.
You don't even kno how much epi is there in each cap...

megamarines

megamarines

Awards
You don't even kno how much epi is there in each cap...

No, I don't. But as I said I'm more than willing to accept the risk. it's a worthwhile endeavor to me and I'm not afraid to test the waters; even if that does mean running before walking.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
No, I don't. But as I said I'm more than willing to accept the risk. it's a worthwhile endeavor to me and I'm not afraid to test the waters; even if that does mean running before walking.
How old are you??? You not under 18 rite??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What's ur PCT???

steppinRazor

Awards
I was gonna ask the same..

Not to mention this prop blend sounds sketchy..how the **** does it not tell you how much epi is in there..I'd ditch it..post on Ebay and get something legit

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Definitely...IBE epistane or RPN havoc are legit...

megamarines

megamarines

Awards
I was gonna ask the same..

Not to mention this prop blend sounds sketchy..how the **** does it not tell you how much epi is in there..I'd ditch it..post on Ebay and get something legit
I'll simply give Fight Labs a call in the morning and ask.

I know it's really stupid to say, but considering I've had close friends use this product before, they saw some pretty good gains and kept them just as they did when they took Black Label's Epistane. I'm trusting in their results, so I'll give it a shot as well. Could react totally differently, but we shall see.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
*sigh*

Clomid: 25mg a day
Nolvadex: 40mg a day
Cycle Assist 8 caps a day
Lean Extreme: 4 caps a day
Activate Xtreme: 4 caps a day

Total Length: 1 Month
Why you taking clomid and nolvadex together??? Looks like you didn't do ur homework very well...

You don't take lean extreme starting ur pct...you add AI on 3rd week of ur pct...

Add DAA and pct assist...take AX post pct...

megamarines

megamarines

Awards
Why you taking clomid and nolvadex together??? Looks like you didn't do ur homework very well...

You don't take lean extreme starting ur pct...you add AI on 3rd week of ur pct...

Add DAA and pct assist...take AX post pct...
Actually, I did my homework just fine. It appears you didn't read my post correctly ; I asked for how my cycle looked, not my PCT. If you're going to help, then help with the cycle itself and not the PCT, please.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Actually, I did my homework just fine. It appears you didn't read my post correctly ; I asked for how my cycle looked, not my PCT. If you're going to help, then help with the cycle itself and not the PCT, please.
Well ur pct is all messed up too...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
And you wanna start a cycle not even knowing how much epi is in a cap...I see how u do ur homework...

megamarines

megamarines

Awards
And you wanna start a cycle not even knowing how much epi is in a cap...I see how u do ur homework...
Ah, but these are the risks Im willing to take. Now you have the option to take it or leave it.