Helladrol/Katanadrol Cycle Help

asteele

Awards
Whats up guys, I'm new to the site and am in need of some help. I've been browsing the site for quite some time and finally gave in and joined. i'm 24 and have done prohormones in the past and have always had good results, but the more i look into them, it seems i miss something each time. I'm 6'4 220 sitting around 10% body fat. Ive been training for about 6 years now, and my diet is in check.

Im needing some help with a cycle i think would give me some good gains (strength and mass) So i've come up with this so far:

Helladrol at 75/75/75/100/100/100, Katanadrol at 350mg per day (is this necessary), N2guard, whey and casein protein, fish oil, multi, and pre workout. I have read all over that i should be taking transaderm while on cycle, is this a good idea? Also i have read about forma-stanzol, would this be for on cycle or only pct or both? Any suggestions to my cycle would be greatly appreciated!

For PCT: I'm thinking about running either Torem or Nolvadex. Suggestions? Also DAA, Forma-Stanzol(?), and N2Gaurd. I know my PCT is a little weak so you think you guys can help me out? I've read to take Ostarine and N2slin?? But that is where I'm confused, what would a perfect PCT look like in your guys opinion?

Any and all suggestions would definitely help! Thanks!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I recommend RS-Transaderm. It will help with libido, lethargy, keep water retention down and its just an all round great product. I would also run that FormaStanzol in your off cycle. For your SERM I have never used Torem but I prefer Clomid or Nolva. You can always throw in some Erase or Forged Post Cycle Support maybe even some sort of Joint Support for the on cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys, I'm new to the site and am in need of some help. I've been browsing the site for quite some time and finally gave in and joined. i'm 24 and have done prohormones in the past and have always had good results, but the more i look into them, it seems i miss something each time. I'm 6'4 220 sitting around 10% body fat. Ive been training for about 6 years now, and my diet is in check.

Im needing some help with a cycle i think would give me some good gains (strength and mass) So i've come up with this so far:

Helladrol at 75/75/75/100/100/100, Katanadrol at 350mg per day (is this necessary), N2guard, whey and casein protein, fish oil, multi, and pre workout. I have read all over that i should be taking transaderm while on cycle, is this a good idea? Also i have read about forma-stanzol, would this be for on cycle or only pct or both? Any suggestions to my cycle would be greatly appreciated!

Looks good man. I like the dosing of each. You should see really good results with that kind of set up. Definitely take trans on cycle and use the forma in PCT.

For PCT: I'm thinking about running either Torem or Nolvadex. Suggestions? Also DAA, Forma-Stanzol(?), and N2Gaurd. I know my PCT is a little weak so you think you guys can help me out? I've read to take Ostarine and N2slin?? But that is where I'm confused, what would a perfect PCT look like in your guys opinion?

I always use clomid in PCT but torem will work fine as well. Definitely use the DAA and Forma. Forma will help keep the estrogen increase from the DAA to a minimum. I would throw in some HCGenerate (it's on presale) and some bridge after your PCT is completed.

Any and all suggestions would definitely help! Thanks!
See bolded above :thumbsup:

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
agree ^^^^

asteele

Awards
Thanks for the help! What is the purpose of HCGenerate? And Bridges purpose?

How many pumps of trans during cycle and how many pumps of forma during pct? 5am and 5pm?

See bolded above :thumbsup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help! What is the purpose of HCGenerate? And Bridges purpose?

How many pumps of trans during cycle and how many pumps of forma during pct? 5am and 5pm?
HCgen in PCT will help you bounce back after your cycle. Just a test booster.

Bridge you use after PCT to help maintain and hang on to your gains.

5 pumps of trans while on. Once in the AM after you shower.

I would do 7-10 pumps of forma twice per day while in pct.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCgen in PCT will help you bounce back after your cycle. Just a test booster.

Bridge you use after PCT to help maintain and hang on to your gains.

5 pumps of trans while on. Once in the AM after you shower.

I would do 7-10 pumps of forma twice per day while in pct.

I agree with what Dark Half has said except the dose for Formastanozol. For PCT purposes, dose it at 5 pumps twice per day. 7-10 is a little high for PCT. The idea is to control estrogen post cycle and not crush it. It is also the same recommendation as on the bottle

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what Dark Half has said except the dose for Formastanozol. For PCT purposes, dose it at 5 pumps twice per day. 7-10 is a little high for PCT. The idea is to control estrogen post cycle and not crush it. It is also the same recommendation as on the bottle
Yeah I knew someone would disagree with me on the forma dosing!!! I have a hard time responding to supplements so I always err on the higher side of things.

5 pumps twice a day will also last you much longer than 10 pumps twice a day!!

asteele

Awards
Yeah I knew someone would disagree with me on the forma dosing!!! I have a hard time responding to supplements so I always err on the higher side of things.

5 pumps twice a day will also last you much longer than 10 pumps twice a day!!
Thanks for help!

Now that I've got everything lined up how does this look?

Helladrol at 75/75/75/100/100/125
Katanadrol at 350mg / day
Transaderm 5 pumps in the am
N2guard
fish oil
Whey and Casein
Multi

PCT:
Torem at 90/60/60/30
Daa 3 grams / day
Need2slin
Lean Xtreme (good idea)
Forma-Stanzol 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm
HCgenerate

How's it look? Any other suggestions?

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Thanks for help!

Now that I've got everything lined up how does this look?

Helladrol at 75/75/75/100/100/125
Katanadrol at 350mg / day
Transaderm 5 pumps in the am
N2guard
fish oil
Whey and Casein
Multi

PCT:
Torem at 90/60/60/30
Daa 3 grams / day
Need2slin
Lean Xtreme (good idea)
Forma-Stanzol 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm
HCgenerate

How's it look? Any other suggestions?
Looks like a killer setup as long as your diet is on point

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man i think you should def run a log with befores and afters

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I will.

Should I start HCGenerate my 1st week of pct or 2 weeks into it?
HCGenerate should be started the first day of PCT

turbo59x

turbo59x

Awards
hey guys, quick question.

Why bridge Hella with Katandrol for "Mass and Strength" when I have also read that this stack is good for lean gains AND body fat reduction??

Thanks for the clarification between the lines.... As i am considering a similar bridge, only difference is that i look to reduce BF

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, quick question.

Why bridge Hella with Katandrol for "Mass and Strength" when I have also read that this stack is good for lean gains AND body fat reduction??

Thanks for the clarification between the lines.... As i am considering a similar bridge, only difference is that i look to reduce BF
I honestly would never bridge these two. Just run them together for 6 weeks a piece. You will add lean mass but not a ton and will get stronger....it's all lean gains and the lean tissue you put on will help with bf levels.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not to de-rail... but a "bridge" is not starting with one compound and finishing with another. That is "starting with <compound 1> and finishing with <compound 2>." A bridge is something used to stay "on" while in-between major cycles. There are suppressive (low dose/pulse cycles), and non-suppresive (gh/ostarine/insulin) type bridges. Just a pet peeve of mine.

ManBeast

asteele

Awards
So i received my Torem in the mail today and to find out its in capsules, not tablets like i had thought. My original dosing was going to be 90/90/60/60, but now that i can't split the capsules, would 120/60/60/60 be okay?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
maybe 120 and 60 alternated through the first and second weeks to get a pseudo-90 due to the half life?

ManBeast