HRS Halo-Plex Cycle

Yup619

Awards
Me and my buddy are starting this cycle in a few weeks, gonna keep a log to track my progress.

Stats
Ht: 5 9
Wt: 180

Protein comes from food, roughly my body weight each day of protein
I will try to take in about 3500 cals/day

Cycle
Halo-Plex: 50/50/75/75/75/75
CEL Cycle Assist
Multi
Fish Oil

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Erase 0/0/3/2/1/1
CEL PCT Assist
DAA 3/3/3/3
Multi
Fish Oil

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck and keep us posted.

ManBeast

Yup619

Awards
Just out of curiosity, would taking a natural test booster with halo-plex help mitigate any suppression or shutdown that may occur?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If it contains an ingredient that works like HCG to stimulate LH and FSH it *could* help.

ManBeast

Yup619

Awards
Okay well after a long wait, all thanks to USPS losing my cycle assist and half my PCT stuff, Im gonna begin this cycle on Wednesday. This is why they're going broke and why government should stay out of anything.

I'll post some before pics soon.

Everything's about the same, except I purchased some nolva as well just to be safe. Adding in some glucosamine/MSM to the cycle as well, and will probably add in another test booster, maybe division one, titanium xl or both lol. Been preloading with 1.2g HB, 1g NAC, and 1.2g MT daily for the past 2 weeks.

I was also considering buying some slinshot by purus to throw in the PCT. Two quick questions: 1. how can I tell if my RCs are legit? I've heard tasting it but idk if that works for liquids, and 2. should I load up on clomid the first few days of my pct like 100mg for the first 3 or 4 than drop to 50 for the next 2 weeks and continue as posted?

Yup619

Awards
Sorry, also changed my cycle to 50/75/75/75/75 (maybe 100)/ 75 (maybe 100).. all contingent upon the sides

Yup619

Awards
Day 1: Good leg workout, pretty much did 3 sets of everything possible, heavy weight 4-6 reps

Obviously nothing to report yet, done with pre workouts forever, but the energy today seemed real good, probably placebo. Pics will be up tonight

Yup619

Awards
I'm having trouble putting the pictures up, it's telling me it cant resize them but I'll get them up eventually.

Went to the gym this afternoon did some chest and tri. Had a nice pump going, but other than that nothing real noticeable yet since its only day 2. No change in weight yet either

Sonny1011

Awards
nice man.keep us posted. Im at the end of my second week and havent had any weight gain, and just a little strength which i am not even sure is the halo. hopefully it kicks in soon! haha.

Yup619

Awards
haha lucky you, supposedly the gains really come starting 3rd week i cant wait to get there

Yup619

Awards
Didn't work out yesterday, I was moving furniture and helping install carpet in a house for my dad and there was some evidence of back pumps haha. My buddy is experiencing headaches. On another note, I definitely feel more energy and waking up early is a whole lot easier now. Only been on 3 1/2 days, so maybe its all just placebo.

Going to my friends to work out in a little so I'll post how it goes a little later

Yup619

Awards
6th day on, up a lb and a half, weighed in at 181.6. Happy to see some weight gain, some minor strength increases to report as well, but nothing major at all. So far no sides at all. On wednesday ill be turning it up to 75 mg/day for the next few weeks

Duke5th

Awards
Didn't work out yesterday, I was moving furniture and helping install carpet in a house for my dad and there was some evidence of back pumps haha. My buddy is experiencing headaches. On another note, I definitely feel more energy and waking up early is a whole lot easier now. Only been on 3 1/2 days, so maybe its all just placebo
headaches ?? Thrown in some 250mg of magnesium..it should help

Yup619

Awards
headaches ?? Thrown in some 250mg of magnesium..it should help
Thanks I'll definitely give that a try if they come back, for now the headaches have subsided

Had a sick leg workout last night, legs are a little weak because i had a recurring groin injury for over a year, but now i think im back to normal. Back and calf pumps were pretty bad haha forgot to take my taurine yesterday.

Upped to 75mgs/day today for the next few weeks

Yup619

Awards
Day 8, definitely up 2 lbs. Feel a little bloated at times with the increased carb and water intake, but it doesnt really bother me. Had a good chest and tri workout yesterday that was somewhat hindered by a lower back knot. I was putting down some dumbells after db incline press and the left side of my lower back knotted up real bad and it sucked to walk but i got through it. Curious to see if it was maybe haloplex related?

Back and bis today, going to give my back a little rest because my lower back is still pretty knotted up, but if I go to the gym today it won't be until later

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
back pumps... taurine time.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that seems to be the sweet spot.

wfcody25

Awards
im in my first week of a halodrol cycle now and im definately getting more energy like you said no back pumps for me yet tho well see

Yup619

Awards
Sorry for the lack of posts, been busy with loan and financial aid nonsense for upcoming grad school in the fall.

Past few days: up another 2 lbs, to roughly 184. It's near the end of week 2, did back and bi today and had really nice pumps and decent strength increase and a noticeable decrease in muscle fatigue. Forgot the taurine and the back pumps were in full effect today haha. I am definitely looking fuller and feel tighter which is good. So far so good, no side effects to report yet (thank god).

One thing to mention, it has gotten significantly harder to bust during sex. It now takes a lot more concentration haha idk if anyone else has experienced this

Yup619

Awards
Im up about 6 or 7 lbs now to about 187. Bench strength went up a lot. Before I started after 4 sets of incline and 3 sets of flat bench, i would get 225 like 4 times for the 4th flat set. Yesterday, I hit 245x3. Started off doing incline db press with 60s, i did 70x8 for the first 2 and 75x8 and 75x5 for the last 2.

Had a real good leg workout today, im already sore.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good progress :) keep up the hard work!