To use or not to use??

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys heres the deal I have a sd cycle planned out for march and I have almost everything in. the dilemma is should I use some of the stuff I have now like erase,daa,creatine and reorder or just save and wait. Plus I wanted to try some of these supplements beforehand to see how I react to them. What would yall do ?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
**** it thats a good natty stack. Go for it and reorder cuz thats a bangin pct along with a serm

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking I just spend so much damn money on supps lol I just wanted some reassurance lol

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
thats my pct for my sd cycle lol i start in about a week now. daa erase creatine and nolva :p

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ima run nolva too. You guys have any advice for running this stack natty like any sweet spots on dosage or do yall recommend following the labels?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ima run nolva too. You guys have any advice for running this stack natty like any sweet spots on dosage or do yall recommend following the labels?
not sure if you should taper the erase if its not in pct..im pretty sure yu dont have to actually so something like this would work good

daa 0/3/3/3/3g
erase 0/3/3/3/3 caps
creatine if its mono id preload it 15/5-10/5-10/5-10/5-10g

you could even extend it to 6 weeks if you have enough