Please rate my cycle

Chody

Chody

Awards
I'm running 1cc of t250 cyp every for days and just started taking 50mg/ day of anadrol. I will soon be taking Erase to control the E. opinions thoughts thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Not too shabby, Eras should help moderate the estrogen while not crushing it, although I'd have letro or something more powerful on hand just in case gyno pops up. how long do you plan to cycle, and what does your pct look like?

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
i hope that not your entire cycle..how long is it? when did yu start anaadrol? what about pct?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Not too shabby, Eras should help moderate the estrogen while not crushing it, although I'd have letro or something more powerful on hand just in case gyno pops up. how long do you plan to cycle, and what does your pct look like?

ManBeast
jesus christ man..you are everywhere..evertything thread i look at yu pop in.lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Beast mode for real :D

ManBeast

Chody

Chody

Awards
I've been on T250 for about 3 weeks and just started anadrol two days ago..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How long will you be running the anadrol at what dose, and how long will you be running the test (from here out).

ManBeast

Chody

Chody

Awards
I have 58 tabs 50mg each of drol and 25cc of test left, how long should I run both and also pct advice?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
You should learn how to plan out your own cycle