Clen during pct?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Was reading up and found an article talking about using clenbuterol 8-10 weeks after a cycle to prevent catabolism of lean mass gains. As well as increasing calorie intake for 2-3 weeks post cycle. This I found confusing as it also talked about running nolva, clomid and hcg post cycle but didn't say if these should be used all at the same time or not. just curious of the actual pros and cons of taking somethin like that into consideration as well as how , if it is actually worth messing with.

I am prescribed and use albuterol inhalers during working out and have heard albuterol referred to as comparable to Clem but cleaner so to speak. Does this mean its beneficial in the way Clem would be during or after a cycle to help lean mass catabolism from happening?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
only difference between clen and alb is the half-life, so you'd have to take a "puff" (if that's what its still called, been many years since I had an inhaler), about every 4 hours to see the same effect as clen. Although the best way to prevent the catabolism is to eat slightly above maintenance and not go nuts on the cardio.

HCG is primarily used up to the start of PCT, as it in itself is somewhat suppressive of natural test production.

stacking nolva and clomid is not that popular (i don't know why), but can be quite effective by allowing lower doses of each (lessening the negative sides of each).

ManBeast

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I only use albuterol at the gym. Gives me the second wind I need when I start getting early exhaustion due to my breathing becoming short.

That what I thought regarding hcg but there is so much cross information out there that reading to much causes me a little overload confusion I guess and I start second guessing and over thinking.

I understand the clomid/nolva pct dosing both at a lower so you reep the benefits of both and less of the sides but I've read alot of things saying one is better then the other and nolva has all the benefits of clomid then some bla bla bla. I guess all in all maybe I haven't read enough about the negative sides or questioned it since I've used nolva for SD cycles and don't recall any bad sides

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All three have been shown to be decently solid in terms of restarting everything. I'm probably going to use torem on my next anabolic adventure just so I can have experience with all three.

ManBeast

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
All three have been shown to be decently solid in terms of restarting everything. I'm probably going to use torem on my next anabolic adventure just so I can have experience with all three.

ManBeast
By all three you mean clomid, nolva and torem?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes. WCBB (another forum) has a thread with some good info about torem. The writeup at steroid.com doesn't impress me and seems outdated.

ManBeast

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yes. WCBB (another forum) has a thread with some good info about torem. The writeup at steroid.com doesn't impress me and seems outdated.

ManBeast
Ive read alot of info on steroid.com, haven't read about torem but I'm gonna look into it. One of the reasons I'm running my first injectable cycle without too many bells and whistles is because alot of the information seems both opinion and fact based intertwined , and alot of advice is based upon personal experience, trial/ error etc. and being that I hear everyone responds different to the compounds leads me to take a slower "safer" approach rather then the most affective which I'd prefer.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
smart move, I can't blame you at all man, this is hormonal warfare inside your body :D

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davy25 Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9
shakenblake Anabolics 1
fame126 Post Cycle Therapy 7
SellMeSanity Anabolics 9