Finally a look at my 40day cycle

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok all those who've been inquiring about my cycle here we go. It ran a total of 40days using test base, boldenone base, m1T, and winny. I'm sure I'll have questions about why I did certain things so fire away I'll do my best to answer them.

Results: I ended up at like 18-19lbs up with 1-2%increase in bf. I'm now done with post cycle and have been off of the pct supps like nolva ect for over a week now. Overall I kept 9lbs and that's with still doing cardio and not eating as much with moving and all so I'm convinced I could of kept like 2lbs more if my diet was in check like it normally is. Anyway take those results to the bank bitches :rant: Also it was all transdermal except of course for the winny.

So take a look at the attatchment, I"m actually starting back up this monday on the same stack except with dbol in the front as another high androgen.

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
Well done. Did you drop your bf% once coming off?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well done. Did you drop your bf% once coming off?
Yep especially with moving nothing but heavy ass furniture for two days, If I wasn't the same I was damn close to the bf% I was in the begining. Also as a side note I ran a low dose DNP cycle about two weeks before. The reason for that was to clean receptors. Whether it did or not I"m not sure but it was something Author L Rea discussed and I seemed to have a successful cycle so who knows.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
In your cycle, what is the "P.S." that you use in post cycle?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
PhosphatidylSerine
Exactly, it's was used to help lower cortisol levels which can be elevated because of the cycle. 7oxo would be another good choice but I didn't want to run another topical post cycle. I have to say I do think the PS helped if you can afford it.

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
Jminis,

In your log, did you enter T.B. & Boldenone amounts that you used transdermaly or those were approx. amounts of absorption?

Thanks.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Jminis,

In your log, did you enter T.B. & Boldenone amounts that you used transdermaly or those were approx. amounts of absorption?

Thanks.

Those were approx. amounts absorbed.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok Ok Ok I'm now 2 weeks into PCT of my second run with this cycle. The only difference this time was I compressed the cycle from 40days to 30. Reasons were I started to notice sides like acnes ect right around the 30 day mark so I wanted to see if I could still maintain gains and minimize sides even further.

This cycle wasn't necessarily a bulker like the last was but I ate really clean foods and incorporated cardio 3x's/week, I also didn't run the DNP cycle before this one because I wanted to note any changes when things were taken out of the equation. Another factor that plays in here is my time off before this one was much less then the first 40day.

Overall dosages were the same and I ended up another 5-6lbs and dropped some bf so I'm guessing like 1-2%. Right now I'm two weeks into PCT and I'm sitting still at 216 right where I left off from the cycle. I don't see them going anywhere either.

Thoughts? I felt this was a successful 30 day cycle and I do think the DNP played a role in cleaning out my receptors. I was also happy with cutting the cycle at 30days as I didn't get acne or joint pain for the winny so I think I got out just in time. I plan on running a 10 day cycle of DNP before my next run which will be an all out bulker (with mostly clean food of course) I just now cut out cardio during PCT to utilize all of my calories for holding my gains.

Also note once I cycled off the test I could def tell. For the second half of the cycle I didn't have the overall sense of well being that I get when on the test. But damn if that boldenone doesn't pop those veins and make you vascular. I love it. Also the winny made me hard as hell so the combination at the end was nasty.

Any question feel free. Adios mia migos, J

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Impressive stuff bro. The base cycles seem like they may be the way to go.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Impressive stuff bro. The base cycles seem like they may be the way to go.
I've done both long and short cycles and my overall conclusion is I like these a lot better. For one there safer, less sides, I also feel as though I keep more of my gains (not only because it's short but it's design) and PCT is a hell of a lot easier on my nutz and libido. My nutz came back within 7days! Both this cycle and the last.

Overall they may not be for everybody but if what I mentioned above is high on your priority list then I say give it a shot.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
BTW this is my repost of my cycle as I've been getting a lot of requests for it.

T.B. 120mg, Clomid 40mg Sept 14th Tuesday
T.B. 120mg, Clomid 40mg
T.B. 120mg, Clomid 40mg
T.B. 120mg, Clomid 40mg
T.B. 120mg, Clomid 40mg
T.B. 120mg, Clomid 40mg
T.B. 100mg, Clomid 40mg Sept 20th Monday
T.B. 100mg, Clomid 40mg
T.B. 100mg, Clomid 40mg
T.B. 100mg, Clomid 40mg
T.B. 100mg, Clomid 40mg, Boldenone 100mg Sept 24th Friday
T.B. 100mg, Clomid 40mg, Boldenone 100mg
T.B. 100mg, Clomid 40mg, Boldenone 100mg
T.B. 75mg, Clomid 40mg, Boldenone 100mg, Winstrol 25mg
T.B. 75mg, Clomid 40mg, Boldenone 100mg, Winstrol 25mg
T.B. 75mg, Boldenone 100mg, Winstrol 25mg, Armidex 0.5mg
T.B. 75mg, Boldenone 120mg, Winstrol 25mg, Armidex 0.5mg
T.B 50mg, Boldenone 120mg, Winstrol 25mg, Adex 0.5mg
Boldenone 120mg, Winstrol 50mg, Adex 0.5mg
Boldenone 120mg, Winstrol 50mg, Adex 0.5mg, PS 550mg
Boldenone 75mg, Winstrol 50mg, Adex 0.5mg, PS 550mg
Boldenone 50mg, Winstrol 75mg, Adex 0.5mg, PS 1100mg
Winstrol 75mg, Adex 0.5mg, PS 1100mg Nolva 40mg

blown_stang

Awards
Why the Clomid?

Why the Armidex? Did you just feel like you needed it?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Very good info Jminis, and congrats on your success. This is exactly the type of cycle I'm looking to do.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Why the Clomid?

Why the Armidex? Did you just feel like you needed it?
Note I didn't use the Clomid. Clomid would be used if you had trouble with gyno. I just was too lazy to edit it out. As for the Adex it's purpose was to control estrogen.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Think you could make a suggestion for a cycle using prop/tren/d-bol?
Also if there's any reason you see it necessary I can get winny.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Think you could make a suggestion for a cycle using prop/tren/d-bol?
Also if there's any reason you see it necessary I can get winny.
Sure you basically want to run the higher androgens in the first half of the cycle then phase those out into a highly anabolic low androgenic one. Put something together based on that and pm me with it and i'll look it over. later, J

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Its the phasing out part of the cycle and changing phases, I understand how it works, but I would think if you just kept high doses the whole time you would gain more, so I dont know, but it definetly worked for him.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there's different ways you can transition. I gradually changed from a high androgen enviroment into a high anabolic enviroment. I felt very little sides doing it this way. Also when exiting the cycle there was no crash or depression. I also didn't lose any weight gained on the cycle.