1-Test/4AD cycle while cutting; advice?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone! I'm still kinda a newb here at the "greatest anabolics board on the net" :)

Ok, here's the deal. I'm going to start cutting up. I overbulked :( up to 15% or more BF% I want to get down to between 8 and 10%. I just want to see my abs ;)

So, here's what I'm doing. I'll be doing mostly HIIT for cardio with maybe "some" low intesity stuff for the weight loss. I may take a stack of Ephedra, Yohimbine, Caffeine at really low dosages if I feel I need it. i don't like to feel all wired out. I also am going to homebrew a 1-Test cyp/4AD cyp stack and pin for the first time ever. I want to do this while I cut so I can maintain or ever gain LBM as I lose BF%. This is where I need advice / criticism.

I'm 5'11" 220lbs (in light gym clothes + shoes, so maybe 215 w/out), my BF% is probably around 15%, I havn't checked lately.

I dont' want to take too much 4AD b/c I'm trying to avoid the "bloating effects". I just want it to counteract some of the 1-Test sides, so here's what I'm planning on.

700mg 1-Test/week 8 week minimum
1200mg 4AD/week 8 week minimum

EDIT: Question answered in another thread :) Critique still welcomed!

Oh and my workout is simple:
Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms, Legs, 2 days off, repeat. I'm not going to up my workout considering I'll be in caloric deficit even though I'll have some hormones in the system.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!

EDIT: Oh, and I have a question re: Clomid powder. Can I do the same with the Clomid powder as I do with the Nolva. I.E. add it to a Bacardi 151 solvent and just take orally like that?

EDIT AGAIN: The more I keep reading up about pinning 1-Test, the more I worry about getting some nasty knot in my leg, etc. LOL. Would the 1:1 ratio of 1-Test:4AD keep my pins semi painless? I'll be using

3% BA
5% BB (optional)
5% PEG-400
Cottonseed oil to volume

as my recipe.

Thanks

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
EDIT: Oh, and I have a question re: Clomid powder. Can I do the same with the Clomid powder as I do with the Nolva. I.E. add it to a Bacardi 151 solvent and just take orally like that?

EDIT AGAIN: The more I keep reading up about pinning 1-Test, the more I worry about getting some nasty knot in my leg, etc. LOL. Would the 1:1 ratio of 1-Test:4AD keep my pins semi painless? I'll be using

Thanks
Yes, and Yes. And as for the HCG... Using HCG will ALWAYS allow you to recover faster and keep more muscle when it comes time for PCT (and boost your test levels while on :twisted: ). I think you said you're a broke college student in the other thread, so the only limiting factors are whether you can find a source and the extra money. I'm also a broke ass, so I feel ya... ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and Yes. And as for the HCG... Using HCG will ALWAYS allow you to recover faster and keep more muscle when it comes time for PCT (and boost your test levels while on :twisted: ). I think you said you're a broke college student in the other thread, so the only limiting factors are whether you can find a source and the extra money. I'm also a broke ass, so I feel ya... ;)
Thanks again! You don't have to reply in that other thread re: my newest hCG question, I believe you answered that one here :D

In fact, since I made another post in a different (more appropriate?) thread, mods feel free to delete this thread if you'd like.... ( I don't wanna have all kinds of posts all over about the same issue, haha.)

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
do they have hcg in powder somewhere or in research chems?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
do they have hcg in powder somewhere or in research chems?
No clue :think:

I've seen it online and stuff, but I don't know what for (powder, etc) and I'm sketchy as hell about most online stores offering stuff. (Not to mention they were so f*cking expensive!!!)

If I do need it, I may just ask this one guy at my gym who competes at the national level in amateur bb comps. I know he doesn't look like that naturally ;)