Mdrol pulse...maybe adding some goodies

krusma02

Awards
Been awhile since i was on here, but i need some advice. I have run mdrol straight up before with great results and i have pulsed mdrol and also done a pulse of epistane this summer. I am currently finishing week one of an m-drol pulse at 20 20 30 (m w f respectfully). on my "off" days, i am taking pink magic 3 times a day. I have tamox on hand for pct and i am taking cycle support (preloaded for 2 weeks prior) and armor v. i am doing 5x5 lifts to increase my strength gains. i am thinking of running this for around 5 weeks. I was looking into adding something for the last few weeks to help lean out. I was considering 11-sterone, but SWH doesnt carry it as of today. any idea/suggestions on what to run or if pink magic is enough to control cortisol on "off" days. i have the resources to add more. Thanks for any help! will add more info on what im taking later, im headin out the door now.

-Mack

krusma02

Awards
I just purchased 2 bottles of 11-sterone that i want to add to the end of the pulse. anyone ever try this? I also have some glycobol coming and xtend. Any advice?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just run the 11 sterone the last 4 weeks at 300/300/300/300.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just purchased 2 bottles of 11-sterone that i want to add to the end of the pulse. anyone ever try this? I also have some glycobol coming and xtend. Any advice?
Glycobol before carb meals and xtend during training.

krusma02

Awards
Just run the 11 sterone the last 4 weeks at 300/300/300/300.
When should i start my pct and do u mean to run it 4 weeks in conjunction with mdrol or after the the pulse? And do u think 300 is like the sweet spot for 11-sterone?

Thanks alot for your help, I really appreciate it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
4 weeks in conjunction, and start your pct right after. Honestly 11 sterone isn't anabolic til a very high dose. I'd 600 mg or higher.

krusma02

Awards
how would u taper it, going up to 600 or starting and staying at 600 for the entirety of the four weeks?

krusma02

Awards
U can start there at 600.
Ok so I'm up to 240 right now, feeling good, but popped my shoulder out a few days ago so I gotta rehab that now. Should be good for bench on Monday. I'm starting the sterone next Monday for the last 4 weeks of my mdrol pulse. I'll let u guys know the final results. Lovin the glycobol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ok so I'm up to 240 right now, feeling good, but popped my shoulder out a few days ago so I gotta rehab that now. Should be good for bench on Monday. I'm starting the sterone next Monday for the last 4 weeks of my mdrol pulse. I'll let u guys know the final results. Lovin the glycobol
Sounds good bro.

krusma02

Awards
Should I split it up and do half in the morning and half in the afternoon? And should i still take an AI on my off days or not because I'll take the sterone everyday?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Should I split it up and do half in the morning and half in the afternoon? And should i still take an AI on my off days or not because I'll take the sterone everyday?
I'd space doses evenly out. U won't need an AI for SD bro.

EDPD706

EDPD706

Awards
I am fixing to start my second cycle of Methastadrol. First cycle was off the chain, gained 20 pounds of muscle. Kept most of it with not many sides even though i half assed my pct. I didnt know any better. I have ArimeStage PCT and liquid clomid on hand for pct. Will this be good enough. First cycle I took 30mg a day and my lower back started hurting, im sure it was my liver. So i will probably just take 20 mg a day. Also I will be taking multi-viatamin, fish oil, milk thistle, and nitraflex. Please give my advise and dosing for pct. Thank you!!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I am fixing to start my second cycle of Methastadrol. First cycle was off the chain, gained 20 pounds of muscle. Kept most of it with not many sides even though i half assed my pct. I didnt know any better. I have ArimeStage PCT and liquid clomid on hand for pct. Will this be good enough. First cycle I took 30mg a day and my lower back started hurting, im sure it was my liver. So i will probably just take 20 mg a day. Also I will be taking multi-viatamin, fish oil, milk thistle, and nitraflex. Please give my advise and dosing for pct. Thank you!!!
Gotta make your own thread bro.

krusma02

Awards
the AI was on my off days because im pulsing. When i start the 11-sterone ED at 600mgs, do i need an AI on my off days?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Your test levels r not going to drop like that causing a rise in estrogen, your still going to have SD in your system on off days. U won't need an AI but if u really want to use it then that's fine bro.

krusma02

Awards
thanks for all ur help i really appreciate it, just tryin to do it by the book and not take chances. I didnt factor in that I wont be able to drink while watching the Gmen win the super bowl.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No problem bro. Its all good when your getting beefy, don't worry about missing the booze.

krusma02

Awards
I have liquid tomaxifien citrate, how aggressive should my pct be? I was thinkin 40 40 30 30 20 for the week and then being done

Also, I improved my bench up from 315 for 1 to 335 for 3. I got my weight up to 243 and im about to start my pct. Thanks for all ur help. Any questions on this stuff, just ask. I was too lazy to log it all.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have liquid tomaxifien citrate, how aggressive should my pct be? I was thinkin 40 40 30 30 20 for the week and then being done

Also, I improved my bench up from 315 for 1 to 335 for 3. I got my weight up to 243 and im about to start my pct. Thanks for all ur help. Any questions on this stuff, just ask. I was too lazy to log it all.
There's no need to go heavy with the nolva from your pulse. 40/20/20/10 will suffice plus your other goodies in your pct.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I had a great experience running a mdrol pulse, put on solid 7 lbs and strength went up and had hardly any sides, minor lethargy if I recall.