In need of an advice... my 1st cycle ever

festo2

Awards
Hey guyz, Appreciate the love ;p i've been workin out for almost 3 years and got my body well built and ready for the real stuff,,,

I thought i can go for the cycle provided below to see how my body would react to such chemicals and take my way into injections ...

Andriol Testocaps: 60/caps per week (onebox/week)
10caps/day= 400mg/day
+
Dbol: Week 1; 10mgs/day (1 pre-workout capsul)
Week 2; 20mgs/day (1pre-workout + 1 after main meal)
Week 3; 20mgs/day (1pre-workout + 1 after main meal)
Week 4; If Body reacts well Increase to 30mgs/day (1pre-workout + 1 after main meal + 1b4 bed)
; if body shows a sign of sidez KEEP OR DECREASE THE DOSAGE

Winstrol: Week 5; 30mg/day
Week 6; 40mg/day
Week 7; 50mg/day
Weeks 8+9+10; PCT (Clomid to be specific)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not really a fan of this type of cycle for numerous reasons, but to make it better I'd cut it to 6 weeks and run the dbol for 3 and winny for 3. Your liver should appreciate it more (you will definitely need liver support during this cycle and through your pct). Doing this you could also up the Testocaps to 12/day weeks 1-4 and 11/day weeks 5/6.

If you really wanted to keep it at 7 weeks I'd still run the d-bol and winny for only 3 weeks each with a 1 week gap in-between them of just the testocaps.

ManBeast

festo2

Awards
Dude This is Amazing, But I need to increase the dbol and winstrol dosage, right ?? I mean in addition to the increase of testocaps ?? and what would be the recommended dosage of Clomid (PCT) if I am to consider the above mentioned recommendation of yours ??

Appreciate your support

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No, I'd keep the dosages of dbol and winny conservative as well.

I'd run a 4 week PCT for either at 150/100/100/50 (mg of clomid per day).

ManBeast