Beastdrol Cycle Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad884206

Awards
I am a first timer on any cycle and I'm taking Beastdrol with N2 Guard. It's the 5th day, started on Sunday 1-15-12, and I have noticed absolutely nothing. From what I have read and from the people I know who have taken Beastdrol, this is unheard of. I started off the first 3 days taking 20mg, and have switched to 30mg to see if that makes a difference. I wanted to give it some time since typically results do take time, however, I was under the impression that by now I should have noticed something. I mean I haven't even had any sides. I got my beastdrol directly from Mr. Supps to ensure I didn't get anything fake, but now I'm questioning that decision. I would appreciate any incite from anyone. Maybe I'm completely impatient and need to wait, but I guess I had a different understanding.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 days in is not a good indicator of anything yet bro. Just give it some time to work. Make sure you are killing it in the gym and eating a ton also. Its easy to get impatient during a cycle, but you just have to give it time and do your part to make the gains happen.

ad884206

Awards
Thanks...I just read all these posts about people gaining all this weight in the first few days, which seemed impossible. I guess I thought I'd have some strenght gain at least or feel something by now. Thats cool though I'll just continue to eat and lift the weights.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Age? Diet? Training routine?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, what is your diet and training like right now? calories per day, macronutrient percentages, meals per day. training split, time spent in gym, sets per body part, reps per set, if all that isn't dialed in, your cycle will be crap even on the superdrol clones.

ManBeast

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Check my beast cycle log. Get a TON of food in you and lift like a madman. Kill that Sh*t in the gym and get lots of rest.... with minimal cardio and you will get gains. I found diet is 75% of your cycle. Without it you wont gain anything.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks in on your first run and already at 30mg? And if you are just "guessing" calories, you are not eating enough 99% of the time.

ManBeast

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Like manbeast said. Don't guess count that stuff. Not down to the gram but close. there is a huge difference in building muscle at 2800 calories compared to a proper diet say like 60/20/20 and say 3200+ calories. It needs to be based off of your maintenance calories and then add for growth.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
start at 3500-4000 I'd say, and make sure you aren't overtraining.

ManBeast

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
keep those calories up high and you will get good gains. I have a fast metabolism and have to fight like no other to gain but find your calorie sweet spot and go from there.

As far as logging the more info for newer members the better I feel. (if they ever read... usually they post some ridiculous sh*t and manbeast saves their nutz).

Curious how does you PCT look? My beast sycle starts today and I will be runing my log for it all. Keep it up man and kill that Sh*t!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I started using RS-Transaderm my last cycle to help my test base, boost appetite and help with sides. It worked amazing.

I always run Clomid. Depending on how you feel you can run it real heavy at first then go down slow. You could also look into Formastanzol and DAA.

HCGenerate is a great product and will get those boys kicking again fast combined with Clomid. If you threw in some Erase and tapered it down past the point you come off Clomid you could potentially help that gyno issue. Might reduce it or even help almost get rid of it completely. Just food for thought. Keep it up man

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, none of those will remove gyno, that is a whole `nother ballpark. I'd suggest having a strong AI like letro, arimidex, or aromasin on hand in case of a real gyno flareup.

has info on fighting gyno.

ManBeast

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Im not prone to gyno but i have used Erase. Just dose it down and run it a little bit past the time you come off Clomid to prevent estrogen bounce back and keep cortisol levels low. Do some research on it there is plenty on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpshot903 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 17
Cycle Logs 31
Anabolics 15