Bench: 270
Squat: 250x6

Deadlift: 205x8

Arms: 15.25in

Here are my stats as of now:
Weight: 150
BF: >13
Bench: 225X6 (prolly 175 or 180 max)
Squat: 250x6 (havent been able to squat cause of a sprained ankle)

Deadlift: 205x8 (sprained ankle)

Arms: 15.5in

My goals:
Originally it was to get down to 152, without loosing Muscle. I allready did that though. So im going to get down to 140-145. Im gettin light for wrestling. My strength isnt haulting and my diets amazing. High protien, med carbs, and low fat. My bench and shoulder press have gone up and im seeing definition everywhere. Ill be done with the first two weeks on monday. Il keep this updated throughout my cycle.

Give me your thoughts or advice...

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I hope your bodyfat dropped by more than .5% if you lost 13lbs...if it only dropped by .5% that means you lost around 10.5lbs of muscle!!! Maybe you had a typo in your lastest bf %, but if not, that isnt what I would be shooting for. I understand you are trying to cut weight for wrestling, so I guess if you have to drop down that much and can still keep your strength then that is great, but from a bodybuilding standpoint that wasnt such a good deal.

SwoleT

Awards
i havent exactly mesaured my BF. All i know is that it seems to be all gone except that little area around the lower part of my stomach. I dont think Ive lost muscle because I keep getting strength gains. Im sure atleast 6 pounds of the weight i lost was water.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
so you are saying you lost 13 pounds and gained 1/4" on your arms?
your squats are the same, your deadlifts are the same and your bench went down? I can't honestly see what you are happy about bro, correct me if I am wrong or if I read something wrong. No flame intended, just don't understand

SwoleT

Awards
My bench and shoulder press have gone up and im seeing definition everywhere. I couldnt do deads or squats becasue I sprained my ankle and I cant put to much presure on them yet. I'm happy because Im finally seeing results, I'm makin weight for wrestling and I'm getting stronger as I am loosing weight

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
My stats were as follows:
Weight: 163
BF: about 13.5
Bench: 270

Now:
Bench: 225X6 (prolly 175 or 180 max)
You said bench went down?

chaos254

Awards
you said you benched 270 now your max is 175-180 but yet you can rep 225x6?

SwoleT

Awards
lmfao. my bad 275-280. Im sorry guys that was my mistake. I hit 175-180 and meant 275-280. No wonder yall were like why the heck is this guy so happy

copper2002

Awards
You've lost 13 pounds in the matter of 2 weeks with strength staying the same? How far below matianance are you on calories?

Most people even gain a bit of weight while on M1T from water retension. I know I gained ~5 pounds within the first couple days. I've just finished day 14 of 16 of my M1T/4Derm part of this cycle and I'm up 10 pounds with my log showing ~1100 calorie deficit per day. (Strength is up 20-30 pounds on all major lifts). Overall I'm very happy since I was going for body recomp/cutting this cycle.

BTW, Clen speeds up your metabolism 10%, correct? So does that mean if your matianance is 4000 you'd burn an extra 400 calories? Or higher?

Edited: Saw your other thread on your diet so disregard most of the questions above.

Last edited:

SwoleT

Awards
Ive seemed to level off at 149-150lbs. I'm holding some water still probably from the m1t. I'm trying to get 1600-1900 cals a day. I do 40min cardio 3-4 times per week. And workout 5 days a week. My ultimate goal is to get as light as possible for wrestling without sacraficing muscle. 8% BF is what im shooting for. I still got 2 and a half months. Anyone know if m5aa causes water weight as much as m1t?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
m5aa - no water weight

SwoleT

Awards
Alright i started ephedrine and caffine today. UGH, i dont like it as much as the clen. I tend to get shortness of breath esp. during wrestling today. Im keepin water intake high though so no other sides occuring so far. Today is chest day again. Im goin to the gym later tonite, im too exhausted right now from wrestling conditioning. Ill let yall know how that goes...

SwoleT

Awards
ok just got back from the gym about an hour ago. Didnt focus too much on bench press this time. I did a few warm up sets of 205, then did 225x5 and 235x1 (wasnt focused at all on that one). then i hit up some DB incline. started w/ the 60's, then 65's (they used to be workin sets, but i got them 10 times easy today). So i did 70x10 and 75x8 (first time i ever used the 75's, i felt big). I weighed in today, not on an empty stomach and was 149. The lbs are just comming off and strength is either stayin the same or slowly going up. Cals were too low today. The ephedrine made me loose my appetite. Its not too bad though because i cheated on sunday so i guess it levels them out. Energy was up despite the low cals. I decided to just keep droping weight till either i loose alot of strength or till im like 6-8%BF. So im shooting for 140-145. I figure if my strength goes down a lil it'll be worth it. 149 and benchin 275 is good but then again if i drop to 145 and can only bench 265-270 thats still good.

SwoleT

Awards
Day 16. Weighed in at 148. Today was back day. I got insane back and forearm pumps. It was hard to finish my workout. I did Lat pulldowns for 170x6. I dunno how that crap i did that either. I went up 20lbs in that particular exercise. I did some t-bar rows w/ 115x10 (2 45's and a 25). I did bent over rows @ 145x10. By this time My pumps were too much to handle. I tried to do some reverse grip rows but my arms were too pumped. Couldnt grip for deads either (pissed me off so much). I decided I'd do my deads in the AM on shoulder day (sat). or on friday (leg day). Most likely saturday though. As far as BF is going, i still havent gotten it checked yet. I see alot more definition in my legs, arms, shoulders and upper chest though. Noticable fat loss around my top to abs. (thery're finally comin in, you can faintly see the first too). Diet couldnt have gone better today. Tons of protien, minimal fat and jus enough carbs. I'm so siked about the results im finally seeing.

SwoleT

Awards
Day 18... Still 148. I didnt have wrestling today so i did some cardio and worked out abs and calves at the gym. I hadnt worked out legs in 2 weeks cause of my sprained ankle. I dunno how but my calves got stronger. Must be the m1t. Anyways calorie intake was right on target today. Not seeing much weight loss w/ ephedrine, but atleast im not gaining weight. Although i like im getting gains w/ m1t I cant wait to get off it, I'm ready to loose this water weight. I start m5aa for the first time ever on monday. HOw should I dose it? I was thinking of starting it at 60mg for week one, then 80mg for the other two weeks if I feel i could benefit from more. What do yall think... Also do u think ill see such drastic weight loss on my second 2 weeks of clen as i did on my first 2 weeks?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so far bro....and m5aa shouldn't casue any water weight.

SwoleT

Awards
okay im in my 3rd week of cutting cycle. Im 147 at the end of the day now. Today I started my m5aa. I took 60mg pre workout. I focused primarily on upper chest and middle upper chest. I feel I need to work these areas most. I used to use flat bench as my main backbone of my chest workout. Now its Incline. I did 80lb dB for 8. So that went up 5 lbs from last week. I did some upward cable fly crossover thingys. WOrks great for the middle upper chest. I know im gonna feel the burn tommorow. I did a few sets of flat bench and a few decline. My chest looked super pumped. Here are my stats as of now:
Weight: 147
BF: around 11%
Bench Press: 280-285 (245x4)
Squat: 350-360
Deadlift: 225x6

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn you are strong as hell for your size and weight. how tall are you?

SwoleT

Awards
i think i grew a little bit. I was like 5'8 w/o shoes now im 5'9

SwoleT

Awards
Day 23! Back day was tremendous! Every single lift was up. I dunno if its the m5aa or what but things went insanely well. I did some pull ups to sorta warm up. The hit some lat pull downs (wide grip) My final set was 180x6 (up 10lbs). I did t-bar rows with 145x8(up 30lbs). I did this machine kinda thing thats i guess is equivalent to DB rows. I used to do 55lbs on each side (this was litterally like 6months ago). Today i did 100lbs on each side. I did cable rows (seated) @ 160x8 (up 10lbs). well im out its past 10 and i need my sleep... Ill continute to keep this updated

SwoleT

Awards
day 24, arm day. I lifted some top lifts today. Preacher curl machine (80x6). Seat DB curls 35x16 (8 on each arm) Tricep pushdowns 260x10 (i had to add a 10lb plate). Those are my top lifts. I weighed in at 146. Im feeling discouraged tho. Ive lost 17lbs but still feel fat around the stomach. My strength has gone up so im obviusly not loosing muscle. Plus my muscles are getting bigger. I feel like i look sort of soft i guess. I was thinkin maybe its water weight but i can still grab fat off my stomach. Its mostly on my obliques and front abs, slight fat on the chest as well. Im on m5aa now and isnt that supposed to dry u out? is it possible that maybe ive only lost 10 lbs of fat but 7 pounds of water? I figure im somewhere around 11-12%. Cause i can see my abs if i twist to the side and flex.

SwoleT

Awards
I notice im feeling exhuasted everyday after school. I cant figure out why. Does m5aa cause lethargy like m1t. I cant understand why im so tired....

bulkmuscle

Awards
you used m1t without any 4-ad.

m1t shuts you down hard. i imagine thats why you're so lethargic

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 147
BF: around 11%
Bench Press: 280-285 (245x4)
Squat: 350-360
Deadlift: 225x6
Those are great stat's dude! At your weight you're a beast!

But, I'm confused on the bolded part. 245 x 4 and maxing @ 285 sounds 20lbs too heavy, IMHO. You'd have to be "really" fast twitch for that. I'm "really" fast twitch and I'd suggest you go for you 1RM at the end of youre cycle, just for shits and giggles ;)

SwoleT

Awards
I maxed out last week @ 280. But my best lift as far as sets go was 245x4. I did 205x12, 225x8 then 245x4. I may have not rested enough or something. I get what your saying though. Ill def max out at the end of my cycle tho and post it up here.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I maxed out last week @ 280. But my best lift as far as sets go was 245x4. I did 205x12, 225x8 then 245x4. I may have not rested enough or something. I get what your saying though. Ill def max out at the end of my cycle tho and post it up here.
Damn, that's good. Maybe you just pyramided up to 245x4??? If you did that, the 245x4 makes more sense. But if you've warmed up and then repped out 245 x 4, without trashing yoru muscles on sets in between, that's crazy. ;)

SwoleT

Awards
yea i pyramided, i had usually gotten 205x8-10 225x5-6. My friend was like see how many u can get so i did. I guess i just hadnt been used to higher reps. Im probably gonna max out monday so ill let u know what it stands at now

SwoleT

Awards
yea i got some old ones before cycle, and some ones before working out. I wanan take some pics as of now and after my cycle tho. I need to either get a digicam or get photos put on some cds. I tried takin some w/ my cell phone but there too blurry and faded looking and u cant really get a clear picture. Ill post my befors and during sometime next week for yall

SwoleT

Awards
im about to start week 6 w/ clen and m5aa. M5aa is workin alright i think. I mean im not gettin as strong but deffinetly gettin vascular and harder. Lifts have stayed pretty soild, going up little by little. The most dramatic increases are shown in my arm workouts and shoulders. I did shoulder ands traps today. I shrugged 400lbs today (record high) and shoulder pressed (barbell) with 155x7. I felt pretty soild today. I'm happy my lifts are still goin up but im most happy with the loss of BF. I can see a 4-pack now when flexed and viens are popping out at my waist and shoulders and chest. And even more are comin in on my biceps and foeramrs. I love my new found vascularity.

SwoleT

Awards
ok im back to give some more details on my cycle. Im in week six as of yesterday. The sides from the clen arent nearly as intense (i dont feel like its workin), Im not as jittery but my hands are still shaking. I'm upping cardio now. Im doin my wrestlin conditiong on mon wed and fri and running on tue and thurs, and playin football w/ some friend on sat or sun. I weigh 148 now at the end of the day. I guess i gained some muscle cause i still look the same. Hopefully i can get back donw to 145 within this week. My lifts have sort of leveled off. NOthin has gone up but nothing has gone down. I maxed out at 280 last wednesday. Im thinkin of changin my split again. I'm workin my ass off and changin routines but i still dont get sore. Anyone got a recomened split? I want a one bodypart a week split.

SwoleT

Awards
ok im back to update this. I decided to give m5aa one more week. My weight as of now is still fluctuating between 144-148. I go on PCt in one week. My strength goes up pretty much every time i work out. I work out one bodypart a week. I think i may need to get straps for certain exercises cause my forearms get too pumped and i loose grip easily. If any of yall are wondering M5aa is not all its said to be. The m1t worked great. My initail goal is to get down to 140. I've got till end of nov. I think it can be done. I'm upping cardio to 5x per week, and im limiting carbs to in the AM and after workout. I'm still in the range of 11% BF. So i figure five more pounds of fat would be wonderful. I hate cutting, when wrestling season is over my bf will hopefully be around 8% and im gonna gain some more mass. But lets stick to the basics. Do yall think I can acomplish loosing 4-8 more lbs in a little over a month and a half?