Running my first epi cycle, advice needed!

T

thecowkingi

Awards
Hi, I'm going to be running my first epi cycle. I am going to be using epg phenylvar. Here is the breakdown

2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-Androstane-17b-ol 15 mg
L-Carnitine Fumarate 185 mg
Garcinia Cambogia 200 mg
Green Tea 200 mg

I was thinking of running 15/15/30/30. How does that sound?

Pre cycle I am going to take liver fix for 2 weeks. Also, heavy on fish oil.

I asked a rep at a different website if I should take milk thistle while on cycle but he said no because " Milk thistle exposes the liver as it cleanses it. From what I have read, this can allow anything that is toxic become more harmful to your body".

What do you guys recommend for on cycle support? Hawthorn berry, etc, etc.

What about PCT?

I was recommended Arimestage but I'm not sure. Here's the breakdown of it

Ingredients:

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend (125 mg):

Androst 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione
Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC)

Testosterone Booster Complex (375 mg):

Bulbine Natalensis
Eurycoma Longfolia
Avena Sativa
Epimedium
Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa)

Liver Support/Enzymes (100 mg):

N-Acetyl Cytesine
Milk Thistle

2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-andrstane-17 b-ol (5 mg)

Would arimestage 5 + bioforge v3 be enough for PCT?

Any help would be great! thank you!

T

thecowkingi

Awards
Also, if i take bioforge v3 during PCT, would adding DAA have any effect?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not all that familiar with that, and I'm not a huge fan of OTC PCTs I really do prefer the tried and true SERMs with the exception being some of the andro series products combined with their PCT stack.

ManBeast

L

liftsalot

Awards
Hi, I'm going to be running my first epi cycle. I am going to be using epg phenylvar. Here is the breakdown

2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-Androstane-17b-ol 15 mg
L-Carnitine Fumarate 185 mg
Garcinia Cambogia 200 mg
Green Tea 200 mg

I was thinking of running 15/15/30/30. How does that sound?

Pre cycle I am going to take liver fix for 2 weeks. Also, heavy on fish oil.

I asked a rep at a different website if I should take milk thistle while on cycle but he said no because " Milk thistle exposes the liver as it cleanses it. From what I have read, this can allow anything that is toxic become more harmful to your body".

What do you guys recommend for on cycle support? Hawthorn berry, etc, etc.

What about PCT?

I was recommended Arimestage but I'm not sure. Here's the breakdown of it

Ingredients:

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend (125 mg):

Androst 3, 5-dien-7, 17-dione
Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC)

Testosterone Booster Complex (375 mg):

Bulbine Natalensis
Eurycoma Longfolia
Avena Sativa
Epimedium
Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa)

Liver Support/Enzymes (100 mg):

N-Acetyl Cytesine
Milk Thistle

2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-andrstane-17 b-ol (5 mg)

Would arimestage 5 + bioforge v3 be enough for PCT?

Any help would be great! thank you!
I have ran epi before its great loved the results, if you have 15mg caps i would run it at 30/45/45/45/45 (will probably need to snag another bottle) thats not my first choice for epi, there a little on the expensive side. As far as oncycle support my favorites are all in one supports like competitive edge labs cycle assist. Follow the directions on the bottle 4 caps twice a day i usally space it out about 8 hours apart. Try to avoid taking it with your epi dose, at least a few hours before or after your epi does. I would pre load at least a week and continue through pct if possible (would probably require two bottles). As far as pct is concerned i would recommend a SERM such as nolva or clomid (prefably clomid) you can find these by serching reserch chemicals for sale on google. I would aslo like you said run some DAA along with it. Probably around week 3 of pct bring in an AI (aromatase inhibitor) such as PES ERASE and run it at 3 caps 3/2/1. This will help prevent estrogen rebound from coming of a SERM. Hope this helps man good luck with your cycle.

T

thecowkingi

Awards
I have ran epi before its great loved the results, if you have 15mg caps i would run it at 30/45/45/45/45 (will probably need to snag another bottle) thats not my first choice for epi, there a little on the expensive side. As far as oncycle support my favorites are all in one supports like competitive edge labs cycle assist. Follow the directions on the bottle 4 caps twice a day i usally space it out about 8 hours apart. Try to avoid taking it with your epi dose, at least a few hours before or after your epi does. I would pre load at least a week and continue through pct if possible (would probably require two bottles). As far as pct is concerned i would recommend a SERM such as nolva or clomid (prefably clomid) you can find these by serching reserch chemicals for sale on google. I would aslo like you said run some DAA along with it. Probably around week 3 of pct bring in an AI (aromatase inhibitor) such as PES ERASE and run it at 3 caps 3/2/1. This will help prevent estrogen rebound from coming of a SERM. Hope this helps man good luck with your cycle.
45 mg for 4 weeks? It's my first time doing a cycle, that wouldn't be too much?

I'm really not all that familiar with that, and I'm not a huge fan of OTC PCTs I really do prefer the tried and true SERMs with the exception being some of the andro series products combined with their PCT stack.

ManBeast
I am worried about all the depression/libido kill talks with clomid/nolva/torem. Which one is the best?

Thanks for the replies btw!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to mix mild dosages of both clomid and nolva myself. Combine those with DAA and Erase/Erase Pro during PCT and you should minimize the chances of any of the negative aspects of PCT. (note any similar products of known equivalence can be substituted for the DAA and Erase).

ManBeast

L

liftsalot

Awards
45 mg for 4 weeks? It's my first time doing a cycle, that wouldn't be too much?

I am worried about all the depression/libido kill talks with clomid/nolva/torem. Which one is the best?

Thanks for the replies btw!
I don't think its to high dose for ur first cycle. I dosed it at 40 for my first cycle and didn't really have any bad side effects. You can always ajust ur dose if u need too. But I think you'll be ok. As far as those effects from serms it is possible the low sex drive with nolva and emotional effects with clomid. But it beats getting gyno lol. The sides out weigh the possibility of gyno trust me lol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Besides... I'd rather be a whiny b*tch for a week or two, than have my nuts be for decorative purposes only! :D

ManBeast

D

dannyn2007

Awards
For your first cycle, I'n my opinion, 30mg of epi a day is bare minumim. I would get another bottle and do this

Week1-6: 30/30/30/45/45/45
Nolva1-4: 20/20/10/10
Daa1-4: 3G a day

I would up it to 45mg if gains starts to stall but no need to if gains keep coming.

Some people like pre loading support supps 2 weeks before cycle till end of pct but its more preference since epi is mild anyways.

D

dannyn2007

Awards
Forgot to add, 45mg was the sweet spot for me I'n terms of gains but expect
dry joints lol. It's painful for some and others don't get it bad or at all

T

thecowkingi

Awards
Okay so far I have decided on cycle assist for on cycle and bioforge + erase + DAA for PCT for sure. I am leaning towards clomid/nolva like you guys are suggesting. if i was to do that, how should i dose it? Also does it matter when i take it throughout the day?

What are the advantages for clomid/nolva over torem? A lot of people seem to be praising torem lately.

Sorry for all the questions, I am a noob and just want to make sure I run this cycle properly and safely. Thank you for all the help! rep'd all of you!

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
good luck bro and def get a serm and daa for pct id also look into getting PES erase also

L

liftsalot

Awards
Okay so far I have decided on cycle assist for on cycle and bioforge + erase + DAA for PCT for sure. I am leaning towards clomid/nolva like you guys are suggesting. if i was to do that, how should i dose it? Also does it matter when i take it throughout the day?

What are the advantages for clomid/nolva over torem? A lot of people seem to be praising torem lately.

Sorry for all the questions, I am a noob and just want to make sure I run this cycle properly and safely. Thank you for all the help! rep'd all of you!
I'm not to familar with torem I've heard good things about it but never used it before. I prefer clomid with epi I Belive I dosed it at 75/50/50/25 others may disagree with that. If u use nolva I'd do 20/20/10/10. Then eiather way bring in the erase in week 3 then taper down. Love daa that will help bring your test and libido up after your cycle. Your cool man ask all the questions u need that's what am is for.

T

thecowkingi

Awards
once again I appreciate all the help!

If you guys had to choose one for your serm on a epi cycle, clomid or nolva?

I already have all my supplies for the cycle. (epi, cycle assist, bioforge, erase, daa, fishoil, multivitamins) except for a serm. I am going to be cautious and not start until the serm is in my hands.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like nolva with clomid, if I had to run one of those solo I'd be clomid because its more "proven."

ManBeast

L

liftsalot

Awards
I like nolva with clomid, if I had to run one of those solo I'd be clomid because its more "proven."

ManBeast
Agreed ive had success with both but with epi I prefer clomid cause epi is a natural AI so I think rebound gyno is more likley with nolva. So I like to use clomid with epi, I used nolva with h-drol and had a good recovery.

T

thecowkingi

Awards
Okay, one more question. I have everything figured out, just want to verify dosing on the epi. they are 15mg pills so I was thinking take one at 6pm(usually when I wake up, i work overnight) and take one at 6am before my workout. Does that sound good?

Also , I have CEL cycle assist which says on the bottle take 4 capsules twice daily spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, when should i be taking these?

T

thecowkingi

Awards
I was also wondering if it'd be okay to take white flood (pre-workout with no 1,3 dime..) while on cycle? I've heard mixed things.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
dont worry about running epi for 6 weeks on your first run i did it when i ran it as my first run also.. it can be ran for 6 weeks because its more of a mild compound.. it also takes like 3 weeks to really kick in so if you take that and only ran it for 4 weeks you probly wouldnt see much at all compared to 6 weeks, and 15 mg is really low too lol. i ran my cycle as 30/40/40/50/50/50 and had absolutely no problems at all and loved the results, and like man beast said you should definitely go with a serm in your pct,daa, and erase to be safe. hope this helps.

L

liftsalot

Awards
Okay, one more question. I have everything figured out, just want to verify dosing on the epi. they are 15mg pills so I was thinking take one at 6pm(usually when I wake up, i work overnight) and take one at 6am before my workout. Does that sound good?

Also , I have CEL cycle assist which says on the bottle take 4 capsules twice daily spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, when should i be taking these?
Ya well the 15mg caps make it kinda weird. I usally take three caps spread through out the day but there 10mg caps so makes it easier. Epi only has about a 6 hour half life so u can space ur doses better when u bump up to 45 mg. I would do about 7 hours apart the first week then after that do about every 6 hours when u go 3 caps a day. Kinda breakfest lunch dinner. Always like u said try to dose where u can take one about 30 to 45 minutes before u lift. Like it was mentioned epi does take about 3 weeks to kick in so u won't notice much in the first few weeks. As far as the cycle assist yes 8 hours apart is good try to take with food and don't take with ur epi dose it can hinder absortion imo. Hope this helps Bro.

T

thecowkingi

Awards
I got two bottles of the 15mg. 30/30/30/45/45/45 or 30/30/30/30/45/45 ?

Also, can I take white flood for my preworkout or would that be too risky?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You said its non-stim right? Are there any other ingredients you are concerned about?

ManBeast

T

thecowkingi

Awards
You said its non-stim right? Are there any other ingredients you are concerned about?

ManBeast
Not exactly non-stim, just doesn't have 1,3 dimethylamylamine.

Juicy Watermelon 100 Servings
Serving Size:~1Scoop(7.05grams)(14.7cc Per Scoop)
Servings Per Container:100
Amount Per Serving % DV*
Calories 0
Calories From Fat 0
Calcium(as Calcium Silicate) 113mg 11%
Potassium(as Gluconate) 18mg 1%
Folate(as Folic Acid) 125mcg 31%
Selenium(as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 50mcg 71%
Nitric Flood Complex™ 1,500mg †
Citrulline, Ornithine And Carnitine Tartrate
FlooDurance Complex™ 1,200mg †
CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine And L-Tyrosine
Live Energy Complex 2,165mg †
Beet Root, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Glucuronolactone, Natural Caffeine, Potassium Gluconate, Cocoa Bean (Extracted For 99% Methylxanthines), Evodia Rutaecarpa (95% Evodiamine Extract), L-Norvaline, Sugar Cane (Extracted For 60% Octacosanol), Vinpocetine, Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin, Lutein, Folic Acid, Selenium, Huperzia Serrata (Extracted For 99% Huperzine A)
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients:
Malic Acid, Natural And Artificial Watermelon Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium And Sucralose.

I'm not that knowledgeable on the ingredients but there it is for somebody who knows more about the subject than I do.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion (if nobody says "hell no") is to try it on a non-workout day and just see how you feel, if you feel like your BP is too high (headache and other symptoms) then definitely don't use it.

ManBeast

L

liftsalot

Awards
I got two bottles of the 15mg. 30/30/30/45/45/45 or 30/30/30/30/45/45 ?

Also, can I take white flood for my preworkout or would that be too risky?
I would do 30/45/45/45/45/45 and I agree with the prework out. I've used white flood before its pretty mild but like mentioned asses tolerence. I can use prework outs on cycle where some have blood pressure issues with them.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Clomid works really well, I personally use it although it messes with my eyes a bit and flushing is an odd thing to experience.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Man-o-pause!