Jimmbob

Awards
Hi guys,

Age 26
Height 5'4
Weight 83kg
BF roughly 15%
Training 10 years

I tried posting this a few days ago but its not appeared in the forum.

I posted mid Dec about cut cycle I was planning on doing at the end of Jan, Gymrat educated me on what I was missing out of my cycle (cheers pal). Since that post I have been hitting the cardio, training hard like normal, I have now shifted a bit of fat and decided I dont want to cut and more recomp/bulk. More leaning towards a recomp but will just eat normal mod to high calories, high in protein and adjust calories if I see fat accumalting on the belly.

My original plan was ultra and 11-oxo but now want to do Ultra and Tren....Here are the details, please look over and let me know what Im missing.

Antaeus Labs Ultradrol 90 Caps (8,8,12,12,12) Weeks 1-5
Brinkwelton Pharma Estrabolan 60 Caps (4-estra) (50,50,100,100,100) Weeks 1-5
N2GUARD 210 Caps Weeks 1-8
Tam and Clomid Weeks 6-9 (unsure if I should just take clomid or both. Tam (40,40,20,20) clomid (20,10,10) Are both serms needed?
Erase Weeks 6-9
Lean Extreme Weeks 6-9
Titanium XL Weeks 6-9 (Choose this as test booster as its currently on offer with Erase)
NOW Foods Dopa Mucuna 15% 400mg 90 Caps Weeks 1-9 (prolactin support.... Is this needed or should I only take should I notice any problems?)

Any info is appriciated, my previous two cycles was oral AAS 3 years ago (uneducated, regret) PCT of just test booster and Epi and halovar in Oct, I am now aware two methlys is just plain stupid did use a serm, but still I am eager to get this cycle right with total support supps and everything.

Cheers
Jimm

Jimmbob

Awards
Any advice is appreciated, especially on the SERM front and prolactin support...