What should i do

welderwebb

Awards
250 and 6'2 and pretty strong and kinda pudgy but not where I wanna be...... what cycle should a rookie use?

san731

san731

Awards
Clean calorie deficit. Specifics on what "pudgy" is would be helpful. you could go with mild ph's like epistane or halodrol but results will be dependent on your training and diet.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious as to why the first thought in your head is to do a steroid cycle?

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm just curious as to why the first thought in your head is to do a steroid cycle?

ManBeast
Cuz ppl think steroids give u magical powers, and u don't have to do sh*t.

ejschmidt

My impression of steroid use was to always proceed with caution and only cycle when your body has reached, or is nearing, it's natural limit. The only exception to this would be in order to overcome a plateau... but what do I know?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
My impression of steroid use was to always proceed with caution and only cycle when your body has reached, or is nearing, it's natural limit. The only exception to this would be in order to overcome a plateau... but what do I know?
No your totally right bro.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
First off to my knowledge this should be in the anabolic section. Second, tell us about your training split, how is your diet? How long have you been lifting? What are your major lifts currently at? How old are you?

welderwebb

Awards
That's it I have lifted for a long time and really haven't ten stronger even after changing work outs focusing on other workouts monthly I'm just plateaued I feel like believe me it's def not the first thing I wanted to do like y'all think I'm scared of the repercussions but I want an edge I know the **** just doesn't give u muscles and makes u stronger with out hard work. I'm a fan of being mentally strong then physically strong. But my physical plateau is also plateauing mental strength at this point

TopThis

Awards
I'm new to the steroid game myself but from the research I've been conducting, testosterone is a must to consider how your body will react when starting out, I know winstrol is good for a cutting cycle maybe look at throwing winny / and test together for a first cycle, but as I said before I'm new and only have a few PH's as experience under my belt.

welderwebb

Awards
Not alot of help guys one guy makes a blind point and then everyone makes comments and opinions thanks