First Beastdrol Cycle Help

ad884206

Awards
I'm thinking about starting my beastdrol cycle real soon. Just want to make sure I have everything covered, and I'd really appreciate help from anyone who has experience....Plan Below

Cycle
Weeks 1-4 Beastdrol 20mg 30mg 30mg 30mg (seperated by weeks)
Weeks 1-4 N2 Guard 7caps/day

PCT
Weeks 4-8 Unleashed 3caps/day
Weeks 4-8 Post Cycle 3caps/day

I've read hundreds of threads and know some people who took beastdrol and only took a liver supp and were fine, but that just doesn't sound like enough. I keep reading about needing to take a SERM and have no idea what that is. Also this Formal Stanzol stuff seems like a bunch of bs to me but I'm not sure.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U definitely need a SERM. Is this your first cycle? Superdrol is f*cking harsh and I wouldn't even take it to 30 mg, trust me its f*cking rough. Forma-stanzol is a great product.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about starting my beastdrol cycle real soon. Just want to make sure I have everything covered, and I'd really appreciate help from anyone who has experience....Plan Below

Cycle
Weeks 1-4 Beastdrol 20mg 30mg 30mg 30mg (seperated by weeks)
Weeks 1-4 N2 Guard 7caps/day

PCT
Weeks 4-8 Unleashed 3caps/day
Weeks 4-8 Post Cycle 3caps/day

I've read hundreds of threads and know some people who took beastdrol and only took a liver supp and were fine, but that just doesn't sound like enough. I keep reading about needing to take a SERM and have no idea what that is. Also this Formal Stanzol stuff seems like a bunch of bs to me but I'm not sure.
if you dont know what a SERM is you shouldnt be doing a cycle, especially one thats this harsh. if you dont know what a serm is, try looking it up. http://www.google.com/

you really want to know what your doing before you actually jump right into it

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
if you dont know what a SERM is you shouldnt be doing a cycle, especially one thats this harsh. if you dont know what a serm is, try looking it up. http://www.google.com/

you really want to know what your doing before you actually jump right into it
Let alone 30 mg for 3 weeks, holy sh*t.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let alone 30 mg for 3 weeks, holy sh*t.
Seconded. Beastdrol is definitely something to dose with caution. It's a harsh oral with pretty harsh sides. I'd do 20/20 then only if you aren't getting stronger up it to 30mgs.

ad884206

Awards
Thank you guys for your help.

I should clarify though. I kinda know what a SERM does; raise natural test levels after they have shut down, but also raise estrogen levels. I also know that nolva and clomid are the most common types. But those scare me more than the actual Beastdrol does. I know two people who have taken Beatdrol with only a liver supp and where fine. I also feel its kinda sketchy about how you go about buying nolva/clomid.

I recently read a forum where Needto, who invented Beastdrol explained that SERM's can be harmful but that forma-stanzol works better since it keeps estrogen levels low. This started up kind of an argument though.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I already have unleashed and post cycle for PCT. Can anyone give me feedback on that and whether they feel forma-stanzol can replace a SERM.

Also, my plan is to start at 20mg Beastdrol and see where it goes from there.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thank you guys for your help.

I should clarify though. I kinda know what a SERM does; raise natural test levels after they have shut down, but also raise estrogen levels. I also know that nolva and clomid are the most common types. But those scare me more than the actual Beastdrol does. I know two people who have taken Beatdrol with only a liver supp and where fine. I also feel its kinda sketchy about how you go about buying nolva/clomid.

I recently read a forum where Needto, who invented Beastdrol explained that SERM's can be harmful but that forma-stanzol works better since it keeps estrogen levels low. This started up kind of an argument though.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I already have unleashed and post cycle for PCT. Can anyone give me feedback on that and whether they feel forma-stanzol can replace a SERM.

Also, my plan is to start at 20mg Beastdrol and see where it goes from there.
No forma cannot replace a SERM, u need a SERM point blank, otherwise don't even cycle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No forma cannot replace a SERM, u need a SERM point blank, otherwise don't even cycle.
Yup, as hepatoxic and damaging to all sorts of pathways it might be... w/o it you will pretty much lose most of your gains... Some might have held on to their gains due to genetics, or being really small pre cycle... but do you really want to risk it?

ad884206

Awards
Ok thanks... so what SERM would you guys reccommend and where would u recommend getting one. I've looked at many websites but they are so sketchy I don't feel comfortable buying from them without knowing. Also do you guys feel I should start at 20mg or 10 mg.

Also, just want to thank you guys again. This info really helps

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ok thanks... so what SERM would you guys reccommend and where would u recommend getting one. I've looked at many websites but they are so sketchy I don't feel comfortable buying from them without knowing. Also do you guys feel I should start at 20mg or 10 mg.

Also, just want to thank you guys again. This info really helps
Clomid I prefer. PM me bro. And this would b good for your first run 10/20/20/20 or even 10/10/20/20.

ad884206

Awards
I'm not sure how to do that. Im just wondering if anyone has any reccommendations for legit sites to get a SERM (clomid) from

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure how to do that. Im just wondering if anyone has any reccommendations for legit sites to get a SERM (clomid) from
You cannot post sources on this forum bro. Just Google research chems and you will have your answer

ad884206

Awards
RickRock i'm not sure what I was supposed to find, but thanks anyway.

I did find a place that seems legit for liguid tamox, which is liquid nolva if im not mistaken. Just wondering if anyone has tried this and what they think. Also need to know the dosage please.

If I add this then my cycle is

Beastdrol w/ N2 Guard

PCT
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Liquid Tamox

Is this legit?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

I did find a place that seems legit for liguid tamox, which is liquid nolva if im not mistaken. Just wondering if anyone has tried this and what they think. Also need to know the dosage please.

Beastdrol w/ N2 Guard

PCT
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Liquid Tamox

Is this legit?
Yes this is fine, the main priority is the SERM. Dose your nolva 40/20/20/10, and u can get an AI if u want for your pct, buts it not exactly necessary.

ad884206

Awards
Thanks...Forma-stanzol is an AI right??
An AI will work to keep estrogen levels at bay so they don't get to high right?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Beastdrol w/ N2 Guard

PCT
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Liquid Tamox

Is this legit?
Standard tamox dosages usually look like 40/40/20/20. I have seen some say you can just run 40/20/20/10. Some say that anything over 20mgs a day is worthless so it's really up to you. I plan to run mine at 20/20/10/10. But I am also running Clomid on top of that.
What are your plans after this cycle to help keep the gains? I would also add some DAA to your cycle. Cheap and effective.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks...Forma-stanzol is an AI right??
An AI will work to keep estrogen levels at bay so they don't get to high right?
SERMs block receptor sites on the body so they don't really stop estrogen from being formed. While you need estrogen in PCT if you have too much it's not good either. Be good to have one on hand. And yes Forma-stanzol is an AI. And a very strong one at that. If you are not experiencing any estrogen sides in the beginning of PCT or on cycle I would use that at week 3 of PCT starting at full dose and tapering down for a total of 4-5 weeks in total.

ad884206

Awards
I thought PCT was to help keep gains. What else would I need to do besides keep lifting and eating a ton. I take other supps like a multi, fish oil, bcaas, whey and vitargo.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought PCT was to help keep gains. What else would I need to do besides keep lifting and eating a ton. I take other supps like a multi, fish oil, bcaas, whey and vitargo.
well aside from do a solid PCT that should be suffice :D

Remember to eat at the level where your gains are. So if you gained 10lbs, eat like you're 10lbs heavier ;D

ad884206

Awards
SERMs block receptor sites on the body so they don't really stop estrogen from being formed. While you need estrogen in PCT if you have too much it's not good either. Be good to have one on hand. And yes Forma-stanzol is an AI. And a very strong one at that. If you are not experiencing any estrogen sides in the beginning of PCT or on cycle I would use that at week 3 of PCT starting at full dose and tapering down for a total of 4-5 weeks in total.
So you think I need to get forma-stanzol and a DAA along with Unleashed, Post Cycle, and Liquid Tamox? That just seems like a lot.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's about it really. U could take good natty supps after your pct like Anabeta. Yeah like mattrag said DAA is cheap and very effective during your pct, and Forma is a good AI to take during your pct, u could throw it in the 3rd week of your pct.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So you think I need to get forma-stanzol and a DAA along with Unleashed, Post Cycle, and Liquid Tamox? That just seems like a lot.
We recommend it, its nice to have the most thorough pct possible especially when taking a very strong compound like SD, where you'll probly have big gains if your diet is on point and u train hard.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We recommend it, its nice to have the most thorough pct possible especially when taking a very strong compound like SD, where you'll probly have big gains if your diet is on point and u train hard.
yea best to go all out on PCT.
Whatever you do bro, don't lose sight of the goal. So train hard, and eat loads of good food!

ad884206

Awards
Ok i hear ya. I feel like this unleashed and post cycle was unneccesary but I already bought them. If I were to just take liquid tamox, a DAA, and Forma-stanzol that would be just as good wouldn't it?

ad884206

Awards
Hey just want to thank everyone for all your help. You guys answered all my questions and were very quick to respond on everything.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ok i hear ya. I feel like this unleashed and post cycle was unneccesary but I already bought them. If I were to just take liquid tamox, a DAA, and Forma-stanzol that would be just as good wouldn't it?
Yeah that's fine, u can still use the other supps though.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people say you only need a SERM and maybe a natty T booster. But I would keep the AI on hand JUST in case. Estrogen rebound AFTER pct from Sdrol has been reported. Some people react well to a certain natural test booster and it gives them that little extra when the body's hormones are low, to push through and keep/make gains even further.

ad884206

Awards
yea best to go all out on PCT.
Whatever you do bro, don't lose sight of the goal. So train hard, and eat loads of good food!
Haha don't worry about me losing sight of my goal, I think I've spent a little over a paycheck worth on all this stuff. There's no way I'm going to lose sight of my goal.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT is the time to keep gains AND recover without estrogen rebound. That is why you need things like a SERM, an AI, and test boosters. That way you can recover the HPTA and keep estrogen at bay. Yes....diet and training are the other parts that must be spot on also ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would make a solid PCT plan right there ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpshot903 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 17
Cycle Logs 12
Anabolics 15