second cycle bulking

tonka.

Awards
hi guys, iv recently joined the site :).. im posting to gain some advice in which this next course im planning.

age 22
height 6ft 6" / 198 cm
weight 121kg / 19st 2
training 2 years 4 days a week with the odd month off.

im planning to gain as much size as possable and still look in shape. hoping to cut a little in the summer to shed a little unwanted fat but try not to lose much size. im struggling a little with my muscle devopment. im traing hard and eat quite well. would just like that boost.

my course plan is;
1-4 weeks of 60mg dbols every day
1-12 weeks 2ml test cyp e/w
1-12 weeks 2ml decca e/w

not sure whether to use nova, any other surgestions and which weeks?

my previous course was 10 weeks.. 40 mg ed 1-4 weeks dbol and 2ml ew 1-10 weeks test.. worked well for a first..

any advice will be taken just thought id post before going ahead .

dasher657

Awards
I think 60mg dbol is a bit to much bring it down to 30-40mg 1-4 weeks. If you wanted you could up that to 1-6 weeks. What mg of test n deca you doing?

tonka.

Awards
Hi mate. Will this benefit me better thank increasing the dosage considering my size?
I'm thinking 500mg of each per week for 12 weeks? What do you think cheets

tonka.

Awards
haha cheers mate i think maybe 600mg test 500mg decca? :)

dasher657

Awards
Yeah 600mg test 500mg deca is g2g it's up to you wiv the dbol mate you just need to think of your liver as 60mg of dbol will be heavy.

tonka.

Awards
Nice 1 mate, i might get some liver tabs for the 60mg but if I can't then might do the 40mg for 6 weeks.. somthing to think about :)

dasher657

Awards
When I was taking dbol I also used Liv52 and milk thistle all good to protect that liver mate let us no how you get on

dasher657

Awards
When I was taking dbol mate I used liv52 and milk thistle all good to protect that liver mate. Let us know how you get on.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd keep the dbol at 40 mg for 6 weeks. Also, use clomid for your pct, nolva doesn't do well with 19-nors bro.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
All good info here, most compounds (steroids included) suffer from "diminishing returns" as you up the dosages. D-bol for 6 weeks at a lower dose should definitely give you better results. You might also want to change your basic info for your profile as it displays in lbs not kg :D

ManBeast

tonka.

Awards
cheers lads im gonna go for the 6 week 40mg. ordered me some liv52 and gonna sort out some clomid.. then hopfully good to go :) will keep you posted on the resaults :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What's your pct gonna look like? Just making sure u have all the bases covered.

tonka.

Awards
good point mate...im not 100% yet just been looking across the forum and browsing internet for an idea. never used pct on prev course, any recomendation on the pct to suit this course? cheers

dasher657

Awards
I would have Novaldex on hand through the cycle if you start getting any side affects.
PCT use clomid 2 weeks after your last pin but don't use Novaldex and clomid together.

dasher657

Awards
Another one to defo think about is HCG to bring your balls back to normal size if they shrink if you no what I mean lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Another one to defo think about is HCG to bring your balls back to normal size if they shrink if you no what I mean lol
Yeah that will b good to have too. This for your pct:

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Aromasin 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
DAA 3/3/3/3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3