Anadrol 50 and what to stack/cycle with it??

Highline502

Awards
I have legit Anadrol 50 tablets (100) and know its a high estro producing with mass water retention. Wondering what I should stack with it to get lean muscle mass and less water build up.. I will be take estro blockers as well as a post cycle and liver fix.:djparty:

Thanks and much appreciated!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You'll need test bro. What r u planning for your pct? What r your stats?

Highline502

Awards
I was going to take pct by POWERLABS since I can't find anything else and that has good reps. What do you think?

6'3. 180. 8% body fat. Workin out for two years. I'm 22.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I think you're in trouble.
Yeah an OTC pct ain't gonna do sh*t for anadrol bro. Do a lot more research b4 u ever decide to cycle, I can tell u don't know what your doing otherwise u wouldn't have asked this question in the first place.

Highline502

Awards
It's tablets.. I've talked to 3 different gear heads and thats what I was told.. So then what if you know what I should do

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I know they're tabs. I know what u should do, but u should know what to do. Google is your friend.

Highline502

Awards
Sorry Il be taking estro blockers and liver cleaner plus support. I also taking tribulus to keep my natural test levels
Up. I was thinking about stackin Hdrol as well but I'm not sure.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking about stackin Hdrol as well but I'm not sure.
If your taking Anadrol then there is no reason to stack it with hdrol. It would be like giving a whale a tic tac.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Tribulus won't do sh*t for preventing shutdown. Get some Test E or C, you'll only have to pin 2X a week.

Highline502

Awards
I'm not sure if I can get that. Any other alternatives?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Andromass v3 is the only other test base worthwhile. Its oral, no injections.

Highline502

Awards
So stack anadrol with that as well as my estro/liver for my cycle? Does that sound better.

Loo25

Loo25

Awards
Stay away from the Anadrol, it's no joke. Run the Andromass or Hdrol, eat a ton and you'll be gtg.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Stay away from the Anadrol, it's no joke. Run the Andromass or Hdrol, eat a ton and you'll be gtg.
Yeah this is much better. Messing with Anadrol isn't some playground sh*t. Get a bottle of helladrol and just eat tons of good food.