Some suggestions for my next cycle needed

biggm44

Awards
I'm just finishing up a tren cycle... Looking for some advice on my next cycle... Want to get cut up but still put a little more size on...I was contemplating stacking sust with anavar and winni tabs or cypionate with Anavar and winni tabs.... Any advice would be appreciated cause I can't make up my mind or recommend something better

dasher657

Awards
I would go for this cycle mate

Deca 250mg pw 1-10 weeks
Meaterolone 50mg pd 1-11 weeks
Winstrol 20mg pd 5-11 weeks
Nolvadex 10-20mg pd 11-13 weeks
Clomid 50-100mg pd 12-13 weeks

What do you think of this mate?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I would go for this cycle mate

Deca 250mg pw 1-10 weeks
Meaterolone 50mg pd 1-11 weeks
Winstrol 20mg pd 5-11 weeks
Nolvadex 10-20mg pd 11-13 weeks
Clomid 50-100mg pd 12-13 weeks

What do you think of this mate?
Uhh this is horrible, where is the test?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm just finishing up a tren cycle... Looking for some advice on my next cycle... Want to get cut up but still put a little more size on...I was contemplating stacking sust with anavar and winni tabs or cypionate with Anavar and winni tabs.... Any advice would be appreciated cause I can't make up my mind or recommend something better
Week 1-12 Sust 500 mg
Week 1-6 Anavar 70 mg ED
Week 10-14 Winny 50 mg ED

dasher657

Awards
Hahaha how funny I just looked at what I wrote I was meant to put sust instead of deca lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hahaha how funny I just looked at what I wrote I was meant to put sust instead of deca lol
Oh lol thank god. I was about to say oh boy deca without test, even with proviron your still gonna have problems lol.

biggm44

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. Went with the sust anavar winni like I originally thought. Should be here any day now

biggm44

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. Went with the sust anavar winni like I originally thought. Should be here any day now

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sweet. Sounds good bro. R u gonna log it?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
In your first post you said you were just finishing up a cycle, are you doing to be doing a PCT and waiting a bit? Or are you one of those that is lucky enough to be able to cycle forever?

ManBeast

biggm44

Awards
Manbeast I am one of the lucky ones and go straight into another cycle with no issue or side effects.

Dr stri8ed once I get it and start taking it I will be filling you guys in on how it's going. Thanks again guys it's appreciated

Biggm44

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Manbeast I am one of the lucky ones and go straight into another cycle with no issue or side effects.

Dr stri8ed once I get it and start taking it I will be filling you guys in on how it's going. Thanks again guys it's appreciated

Biggm44
No problem bro. Get f*cking beefy!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You have no idea if you will have no side effects. I foresee a rough time recovering your balls when you do decide to come off.

ManBeast

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You have no idea if you will have no side effects. I foresee a rough time recovering your balls when you do decide to come off.

ManBeast
I agree but he's accustomed to doing this, so he's gonna do it no matter what.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 12