Beginner cycle

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
I am lookin to run test e at 500mg/week for 10 weeks. Pinning monday and thursday of each week. My pct will be 40/40/20/20 nolva with hcgen and DAA also. Iz this sufficent ?
A question: i was goin to run aromasin throughout the cycle and pct at 12.5mg eod, iz this correct as i have heard mixed opinions.
Open to any criticisms anyone has. Thanks guys

X

xtreme1087

Awards
Looks good man. I would run it 12 weeks instead of 10. It'd be good if you got on HCG during cycle. Start pinning the HCG on the 3rd week using 250ius twice a week and stop pinning when you stop pinning test. Aromasin is a great AI; it's what I use. I take 12.5mgs e3d. Like you, I pin on Monday and Thursday, so I take the aromasin and HCG on Sunday and Wednesday. I'm not a nolva fan, but I think the 40/40/20/20 will be fine. I prefer clomid personally. Good call on stacking HCGen with a DAA! HCGen is FTW and a DAA is always a welcomed component to any PCT. That'll get your libido up and going good.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
lower the nolva dose 40/20/20/20 or something

12.5mg ED is the correct dose as well

X

xtreme1087

Awards
lower the nolva dose 40/20/20/20 or something

12.5mg ED is the correct dose as well
I would agree, but it's a good idea to use as little of an AI as possible. I take 12.5mgs of aromasin e3d and I've never had puffy or itchy nips. I went down to 12.5mgs once a week and I started to get an itchy sensation, so I jumped back to e3d. You don't want to completely crush your estrogen levels because that can cause you to feel like complete crap. You want to suppress it.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run the aromasin 12.5mg ED while on cycle. if you find you are very dry, joints hurt, etc etc cut back to 6mg ED while on cycle.

Your pct of nolva, hcgenerate & DAA will be fine. but you ll want to add in aromasin still

pct

nolva
40/20/20/10
HCGenererate
5/5/5/5
DAA
3g's for 30 days
Aromasin
00/12.5/25/25/12.5/6

done deal.

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
I dint wana do hcg, i want to stick to one injectable if possible i am not a big fan of injections to be honest. As for the aromasin am gonna go with 12.5 eod and see how my body reacts i will up it to ed if side crop up and if not down to e3d. So does it look good to go ?

X

xtreme1087

Awards
I dint wana do hcg, i want to stick to one injectable if possible i am not a big fan of injections to be honest. As for the aromasin am gonna go with 12.5 eod and see how my body reacts i will up it to ed if side crop up and if not down to e3d. So does it look good to go ?
Aromasin looks good; it's however works best for you, but you're going to want the HCG. There's a huge difference between injecting HCG and an AAS. An AAS usually requires an 1"-1.5" long needle gauged around 23-27. HCG is pinned using a .5" long needle gauged around 31. You hardly even feel the HCG needle. If you're manning up to do an injectable AAS, man up and pin HCG. It makes your PCT more enjoyable as your body doesn't have to recover as much. Be smart bro, just saying.

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
I have to replace aromasin with adex. Can anyone help me with the dosing please. Much appreciated

X

xtreme1087

Awards
I have to replace aromasin with adex. Can anyone help me with the dosing please. Much appreciated
What's up with the aromasin out of curiosity? I've never ran Adex, but I believe it to be run around .5mgs eod or e3d. I think .5 ed would be too much and crush your estrogen. I would wait for verification on the dosing I recommended as I'm not completely sure.

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
I cant find anywhere to get it and its seems stupidly expensive compaired to everything else. Yeah i thought it wat .5 eod. But i sm wonderin weither that is gonna be to much throughout my whole cycle

X

xtreme1087

Awards
I cant find anywhere to get it and its seems stupidly expensive compaired to everything else. Yeah i thought it wat .5 eod. But i sm wonderin weither that is gonna be to much throughout my whole cycle
It is pricy for sure. I would do .5mgs of adex e3d and if you start to feel a puffy/itchy sensation around the nips, go to eod for a couple weeks. If it gets wprse, do it ed. You want to run as little as you can. Find your your tolerance and go from there.

D

Dixihorn69

Awards
Thanks mate. Iz that through the pct also. Am i still good with 40/40/20/20 nolva ?

X

xtreme1087

Awards
Thanks mate. Iz that through the pct also. Am i still good with 40/40/20/20 nolva ?
As Gymrat (very knowledgable guy) stated, 40/40/20/10 And since you're only running test, you could probably even do a 40/20/20/10. I would try and stick with Gymrats suggestion though

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, for a long cycle, you want HCG... your nuts will thank you, and it is a lot easier to pin than the test. Some diabetics do the HCG-style inject multiple times a day...

ManBeast