andromass question

donfire

Awards
I've just started an 8 week cycle of andromass. I'm gyno prone and I have a little bit from puberty. I'm on day 6 right now and the small amount of gyno I have is really sore and sensitive. So I have 2 questions. First, I have letro on hand and wonder if I dose .5 mg ed will it take care of this without effecting my gains? And second could andromass really be aggrivating my gyno only 6 days in? Thanks for any advice.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly man, I am sure you will hate to hear it, but it is probably all in your head. The chances of aggravation happening 6 days into a hormonal cycle is slight, and the chances of gyno occuring from andromass is pretty slight with the 600mg of AndroHard blend built in.

donfire

Awards
That's actually what I wanted to hear. I've had the letro on hand for awhile and don't want to use it unless I absolutely need to. If I do end up using it is .5 mg ed enough to cause dry joints from lack of estrogen?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's actually what I wanted to hear. I've had the letro on hand for awhile and don't want to use it unless I absolutely need to. If I do end up using it is .5 mg ed enough to cause dry joints from lack of estrogen?
Letro will be pretty rough in combination with AndroHard, which in itself will lower estrogen. I'd expect most users to experience pretty dry joints from a combination of the two.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so somebody should take something like Erase while on AM correct?