Stats
5'9
236lbs
Bf=high

Estimated 1rm's
Squat 370 (high)
Deadlift 425
Bench 280

Today is day one. This week will be 40mg havoc and 200mg furazabol ED. Dosed as follows

10mg havoc am 20mg pre wo 10 mg dinner

Furazabol 25mg 4 times a day.

support supps
Orange triad
Cycle support
Fish oil
Cinnamon
Slin sane
R ala
Animal stak night time
extra vit d
Pre workout drink
Xtend
Postworkout drink.
And some other stuff i may have forgot.

Diet is rather simple:
Wake up
8am Protein shake + leucine and some coffee

Lunch
12:00 Protein shake + leucine or protein bar

4-5pm
4 scoop xtend + pre workout sup(optional)

6pm pwo shake

7-8
Mass amounts of food this will vary everyday. If i dont lift i will tryn cut some carbs out.

Goals are to cut some fat get stronger and stay healthy.

Dunno how long cycle will last i will have to listen to my body but it will be between 4-6 weeks depending on sides.

Have tamox citrate daa tribulus and half a bottle of supress c for my Pct. May pick up some dhea for on cycle if i start to get run down.

This afternoon will be chest tris and shoulders.

jdarkraget

Awards
Chest shoulder tri workout was solid. Lifted with my roommates so it took a long time.

Dont have my log sheet but will post what i remember.

Push press warm up worked up to easy triple at 185

Decline db worked up to a single with 120lb dbs

Neutral grip alt db press 2x8 @ 50lb dbs

Guillitine press 120 2 sets for reps

Tricep rope pressdown super setted with tricep kick backs

1 arm lean away lat raise supersetted with 45lb plate front raise

jdarkraget

Awards
Weighed 236 today.

Activity consisted of nba 2k12....

Think im up for deadlifts tomorrow.

Nothing to report so far

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 3

Power cleans from hang- worked up to triple at 195

Deadlift worked up to 385x9(touch and go)

3 circuits of following:
1 arm snatch 5 reps per arm
Depth drop 5 reps
10 clapping push ups
Explosive switch lunge 5 per leg.
10 mountain climbers
30 sec rest.

* i need to buy more weight plates so i can go higher on deadlift. Usually dont go over 5 reps but i gotta progress somehow till i get more weight.

No effect yet. Hopping i get a little kick in next few days.

jdarkraget

Awards
Anyone have experience with trenazone? Read a lot of good reviews already looking at it for my next cycle. Maybe superdrol/tren for 4 weeks with some formastane mixed in on cycle.

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 5
weight 238 (ate alot of popeyes last night)

Yesterday was an arm only day(havent done one in years). Solid workout. On another note, my left hip has been tight for years and even with stretching it like hell the last few months the pain has arrived. Got some deep tissue work done on it yesterday, seemed to really help going to get some more done next week. Have a feeling once i can get my hip loosened up it will really help my squat/vertical/deadlift.

PS Back is sore from top to bottom from deadlifts the other day.

jdarkraget

Awards
Fml gland on right side of throat is starting to hurt. Hope im not getting sick. Going to take some extra vitamin c when i get home. Probably wont lift this afternoon just some light cardio.

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 7
Leg day

Worked up to 280x2 on front squat.
400 x 1 on kinda high back squat.
Did some ghetto ghrs and some sissy squats as well.
Finished workout with calves and abs.

1 week in im still not feelin anything.

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 8
241lbs. Diet was not great over the weekend.

After 1 week of 40mg havoc ed and 200 mg furuza-a im still waiting for something to kick in.

Upping furuza to 250 for this week.

And i may go up from there. Also thinking havoc may go up to 50mg next week.

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 9
240lbs

Def felt a kick in my workout.

Got 120sx5 on decline db bench. Last week i got it once so huge jump there.

Also push pressed 215x2 relatively easy.

Last 2 days i have had some lower back pumps going. Nothing debilitating tho. Going to prob just do cardio tomorrow to rest the cns up for some deadlifts on thursday....plan on hitting a pr.

Diet has been hit or miss....and havent seen any changes in the mirror or side effects(other than back pump). Looking forward to rest of cycle

jdarkraget

Awards
243 (chinese food last night)

**** i got no self control when it comes to good food.

Today i tried cardio by hitting the heavy bag. After 3 two min rounds i had to stop. Elbow was killing me. Think it was combo of hitting tris yesterday, the rain and the epi coming together to cause some pain. Ive upped fish oil intake and scooped up some dhea. Took 75 mg mid day today and felt much better after a day at work. Tomorrow will be dead lifta cant wait.

Also diet was much better today. Still ate too much for dinner since i didnt lift.

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 11
240lbs.

Workout consisted of power cleans which i worked up to single @ 225lb

Then deadlifts which i set pr of 445lbs x 1

Then droped weight down and hit 365x8(touch and go)

Then 3 sets of bb shrugs at 225 for 12 12 and 10.

Holy christ....im understanding the whole back pump thing. Took 5g taurine before workout and was good. Sat down ate dinner and 30 mins later lower back pain was debilitating. Took some more taurine stretched/foam rolled for 10 min and gonna hit a epsom salt bath before bed hope im all good tomorrow.

Elbow pain still present anyone got tips for that?? Ive already uped my fish oil. Theres a full dose of joint supps in my orange triad aswell im open for suggestions.

jdarkraget

Awards
Day15
244 fml

Wasnt able to lift over the weekend.
rest was needed tho joints are feeling a lil better now. Upping furuza a to 350 this week.

Going to get diet under control this week. I dunno if its the phs but ive been eating everything under the sun.

Gonna order more furuza so i can run @ 350-400 for last 3 weeks of cycle. Epi will be bumped to 50 for last 2 weeks. Also gonna see if i can find some cissus heard its good for the joints. Already double dosing my joint pills and taking in approx 5g of high potent fish oil. Still nervous for my elbows after i lift tonight.

Chest tri shoulders are on deck for tonight.

jdarkraget

Awards
Hot damn **** is in full effect. Chest felt amazing today. Dunno if it was upping furuza or the epi fully kickn in or a combo.

120(dbs) x 7 on decline was highlight.

Did some dc style stretch and some rep work for chest/shoulders. Didnt do any direct tricep work since elbow still acting funny.

Legs are on deck for tomorrow. GET SOME!

ps diet has been on point today. Straight protein + leucine post wo. Gonna just do carbs with pwo drink after leg/deadlift day. Gotta get my weight down.

jdarkraget

Awards
Also ima make it a point to tryn drink a gallon of plain water a day. Also took 100mg dhea today and it really seemed to help out. Specially since i only slept about 4 hours last night.

Acne has also started to flare up but ive always been prone to the acne.

jdarkraget

Awards
Day 16
242lbs

Beast mode on. Today was leg day and i absolutely dominated them.

Worked up to 415 x 3 on my slightly high squats (use flat bench as stopping point)

After that i worked up to 295x 2 on decently deep front squats.

Back started getn pumped at this point even tho i took 3 g taurine early in day and 3g pre workout.

Did one long set of walking lunges with 45lb bar on back.

attempted what i call ghetto ghrs but my hamstring began to cramp.

Finished with calves and abs.

what was so nuts about this workout is the 415 felt......almost easy. Last week i had to grind out a single @ 400.

Gonna cut way down on cardio to help ease joint pain. Jogging agrivates my knees and hittn heavy bag killed my elbow. Gonna keep walking alot tho.

Diet was spot on today. 3 protein shakes and grilled chicken salad throughout the day. Then 2 pork chops with rice and veggies as my pwo meal.

Hope my body holds up for rest of cycle gains are gonna be insane (not gonna lose the fat i wanted but i dont care at this point.)

jdarkraget

Awards
242 lbs

Back and bis today....slept terrible last night. Was drained for workout. Still got 275x3 on bent rows. Diet has been off today. Def going to bed early need to catch up on sleep.

No liftn on schedule for tomorrow. Everything is sore as of now.

jdarkraget

Awards
weight still at 242. Tried to go for a short jog yesterday since i wasnt lifting... i made it all of maybe 3 mins before back pump hit with force.

Gonna try to hit chest tris shoulders after work if i can get up the energy.

jdarkraget

Awards
1/2 way point.
247 lbs. Had a terrible weekend diet wise.
Im up 11 lbs from start. Def way stronger. Still fat tho.

Deadlifted saturday.

Worked up to pr single of 465.
Then dropped down to 365 and repd out 10 touch and go.

Also did flat bench max test and got 300x2 and 315 once. Thats without flat benching at all in like 6 months. But could def feel strain on my bad shoulders so i disnt try any heavier.

jdarkraget

Awards
244 this morning...had another good week. Shoulders are acting up a bit but im still getn stronger everyday. Hope my cissus arrives soon. Gonna try to hit chest this afternoon if shoulders allow it

jdarkraget

Awards
Been slacking on my work out but it may be for the better joints were wearing down even with all my support supps. Today is starting week 5 and weight is still up tho i am slightly leaner. Joints feeln a lil better with time off.

Today is some heavy power cleans and deadlifts. Gonna be a fun day.

jdarkraget

Awards
Weighed 245 this morning... tried to do power cleans yesterday but liftn all this heavy ass weight has bent the bar making it quite dangerous. I did deadlift tho and set 3 personal bests

425 with DOH grip x 1
470 straps x 1
And 405 straps touch n go x 8

Chest tris shoulders on deck for today. Diet has been terrible.

jdarkraget

Awards
Didnt end up hitn chest...slept wrong and my neck is ****ed right now. Hope this gets better fast. Got apt tomorrow with chiro.

jdarkraget

Awards
Last week of cycle. It ends on friday. Only lifted once last week due to neck hurtn. Gonna tryn finish strong this week.

jdarkraget

Awards
Holy ****...was gonna hold off on agmatine till pct but tried some today. Pump was nuts! Couldnt even get a full workout in cuz shoulders were so pumped. Triceps felt like they was gonna blow out.

Lethargy has set it hard. Feeln terrible throughout the day.

Started test force today(daa) tryn to get thinga going to finish cycle strong

jdarkraget

Awards
Dead tired even after 9 hours of sleep. A Cup of coffee and a huge red bull. Dunno how much more of this i can take.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great work on the log buddy. Keep it Rollin

Good luck with the run. ;)

PS-A few of us experienced some lethargy on the augmatine - so it 'might' be that.

jdarkraget

Awards
Great work on the log buddy. Keep it Rollin

Good luck with the run. ;)

PS-A few of us experienced some lethargy on the augmatine - so it 'might' be that.
Thanks man. Lethargy was setting in hard before i tried the agmatine.

3days left. Up around 250lbs this morning. This cycle woulda been incredible if i coulda controlled my diet better. Want to deadlift today...but bar bent even more yesterday on my squats.

Did get 405 for 7 reps on my slightly high squats tho. Strongest ive been in my life in the big 3. Too bad im also the heaviest ive been since i was tremendously fat jr year of highschool.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Killllllla strong ;)

Good stuff brother!

jdarkraget

Awards
Back and bis today..
Nothing special. Hit heavy bag for a few minutes after. Gotta step my cardio game up...its tremendously lacking.

jdarkraget

Awards
Cycle wrap up.

Weight 247(+11lbs)

high squat
370 x 1 --->405x7

Deadlift
425 x 1 --->470 x 1

Bench
280 x 1 ---> 315 x 1 ( with only benching once during cycle.

Didnt get the physique change i was looking for but thats because my diet was terrible most of cycle. I am the strongest ive been in my life though.

Dunno if pics are worth postin...gonna try to take "after shots" today see if there was any change.

Today was day 1 pct
40 nolva
1 serving test force 2 (started last week)
Tribulus
Still takin cycle support and liver support along with all my reg stuff.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fat gain
Fat Loss
Muscle Mass Gain

Final Review???????

jdarkraget

Awards
Fat gain
Fat Loss
Muscle Mass Gain

Final Review???????
Bf stayed about the same....i dont know if i gained any muscle size but everything is feeling harder and denser. Im still a fat **** tho. Biggest gains were in strength. Overall id rate my cycle at a 6 of 10. My results were restricted due to my inability to eat correctly.

I may run another/more in depth log later this year...thinking h drol and p stanz. Ran it once before and was very happy.

Pics arent worth posting due to my bf level. Ive discovered a new found love of mma so am gearing my training as such. Will prob drop the lifting down to 3 days a week max. And focus on getting in shape and maybe some ju jitsu or boxing if i can find a decent gym. At 5'9 id prob have to fight at 185 if i ever wanted to compete.... and thats a long ways away right now.

Pct continues. Weight 242 this morning.
Yesterday was chest and tris. Shoulder pain restricted me from going heavy. May do squats this evening....be a good test to see how my strength is holding up.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL I love your candor and honesty bro ;)

Most people on this board are so full of poop

7'5 and 395 lbs at 5% benching 1,450 lbs :thumbsdown:

Props for keeping it real!

Look into 11-oxo for fat loss. Anti-cort supps have been very helpful for me to get dialed in. I use LeanXtreme but thats milder than 11-oxo. I plan to use 11-oxo soon.

jdarkraget

Awards
LOL I love your candor and honesty bro ;)

Most people on this board are so full of poop

7'5 and 395 lbs at 5% benching 1,450 lbs :thumbsdown:

Props for keeping it real!

Look into 11-oxo for fat loss. Anti-cort supps have been very helpful for me to get dialed in. I use LeanXtreme but thats milder than 11-oxo. I plan to use 11-oxo soon.
Def will do. Thanks for the advice. I should be picture worthy by may.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
..... ;)

jdarkraget

Awards
Pct still going.....i miss my ph's already.

Heres pic of me in my fat suite. Its crazy how i looked "bigger" at 195 then i do now. Guess its just time to get serious about cuttin the fat off.

Ordered some erase and perform gonna add in to my pct when they arrive.

Also got some hemavol. Plain ass agmatine has been nuts cant wait to try this.

Also after reading some threads ive been thinking about getn some clen to go with the smolder i picked up today to help cut off the fat but that wont be untill i eat right for atleast a month. Plan on taking vacation in may and hope to be around 210. Its a mighty lofty goal since im sitn at 245 this morning but it is attainable.

Attachments

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Atta boy! Get rid of the carbs and focus ur meals on lean meats, greens/veggies + healthy fats and u'll lose way more body fat than any supp can deliver

jdarkraget

Awards
Ive noticed no effects from the daa and trib ive been taking. Motivation is down...workn on getn diet under control going grocery shopping later.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Typically, the post cycle objective is for these to "bring you back to normal". Often, you dont feel anything but "normal". That's the goal - to bring your body back to homeostasis (normal endogenous hormonal levels) and to keep you from crashing from LOW endo hormones post-gear (depression, decreased libido, etc)

jdarkraget

Awards
Strength still holding up. Hit 120s on the decline bench for 6.

I dont know what i can do to build my upper chest. Decline db bench is about only chest oriented movement i can do that doesnt hurt my shoulders.

jdarkraget

Awards
243 this morning did some cardio after my morning coffee....a tiny bit of jump rope. Some heavy bag. And some jumping exercises. Measured my standing vert at a pathetic 21". And to think i use to be 2 inches away from dunking.

Not sure if im gonna lift this afternoon since weather is soooo nice today. may have to go play some ball.

jdarkraget

Awards
Played some ball this afternoon. Cardio is terrible. Gotta start playin more.... there just isnt enough time in the day to do everything i want tho

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
If I might make a suggestion. Lay off the weights a couple months and give your joints a rest. This is the hardest thing for weight lifter to do I know. I was to the point my shoulders, elbows and wrist were all begging me for a break. There comes a time when you just have to bite the bullet and let your body recover from all the stress of weights and supps. For cardio often I would pound a heavy bag for several 5 minute rounds. This and heavy benching did my joints no favors. One of the hardest things I ever had to do was drive by the gym on my way home daily and not pull in. Take some time off when you see fit and concentrate on getting your endurance up and your bf down. This should keep you busy while letting your joints recover. I'd also rec you start dosing some fish oil and gluc. chond. It always takes me about a month to feel the effects of those supps. I dropped all creatine based supps as well. It's bad about drying out joints and masking muscle and joint injury. Just my 2¢ . Good luck 2 ya bro.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some mature, sensible advice given here for sure ;)

jdarkraget

Awards
If I might make a suggestion. Lay off the weights a couple months and give your joints a rest. This is the hardest thing for weight lifter to do I know. I was to the point my shoulders, elbows and wrist were all begging me for a break. There comes a time when you just have to bite the bullet and let your body recover from all the stress of weights and supps. For cardio often I would pound a heavy bag for several 5 minute rounds. This and heavy benching did my joints no favors. One of the hardest things I ever had to do was drive by the gym on my way home daily and not pull in. Take some time off when you see fit and concentrate on getting your endurance up and your bf down. This should keep you busy while letting your joints recover. I'd also rec you start dosing some fish oil and gluc. chond. It always takes me about a month to feel the effects of those supps. I dropped all creatine based supps as well. It's bad about drying out joints and masking muscle and joint injury. Just my 2¢ . Good luck 2 ya bro.
Thanks for the input

Ive already dropped frequency of lifting down and do take orange triad multi vit which has full dose of glucosamine and chondrotin. Also on top of that ive added in super cissus.

The thing is my joints are feeling better but structurally i dont think my shoulders are built for bb bench or incline pressing of any kind.

Ive replaced some of my lifting with playing basketball. I gotta get weight down fast before my knees start to scream at me. 3 days of basketball and my hip flexor has started acting up AGAIN. despite stretching and foam rolling before and after. Want to get some more deep tissue work done but money is tight right now.

Thanks for the input.

Btw weight right around 240

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
atta boy

jdarkraget

Awards
239 lbs. This morning...scale going the right way. Hit chest yesterday...maybe some cardio today.