First cycle! U-Drol vs Tren?

RPL

Awards
I need opinions on whether to take oral Tren or U-Drol for my first cycle. I'm 5'11" and i weigh 172 pounds. I also need advice on what to take for my pct. I'm a newbie so any help is appreciated, thanks!

RPL

datnewnew

Awards
Welcome to the site RPL.

What's your age and how long have you been training?

Take some time to research more, because in my opinion neither of those compounds is suitable for a first cycle.

There is a section dedicated to PCT with a lot of great stickies telling you everything you need to know. Good luck.

RPL

Awards
Welcome to the site RPL.

What's your age and how long have you been training?

Take some time to research more, because in my opinion neither of those compounds is suitable for a first cycle.

There is a section dedicated to PCT with a lot of great stickies telling you everything you need to know. Good luck.
Thank you! I'm 22 and i've been training for about 5 years

datnewnew

Awards
I'd look into Hdrol or Epi, both great for first cycles with good gains and little sides.

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Without a doubt ultra and tren are way to strong for a first cycle. Until you know how your body responds to hormones and which sides you are prone to, stick to the relatively gentler hormones. Your liver, heart, hairline and nips will thank you if you take plenty of time to do your research. You've been training for 5 years, so what's another month or so of time spent doing research? Read the logs, they can be a truly valuable teaching source. If you really want to dig into the meat and potatoes of hormonal knowledge, try checking out William Llewellyns ANABOLICS.​