Hdrol lean bulk cycle

thsearfoss

thsearfoss

Banned
Awards
The cycle: 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75

Training: Layne Norton's PHAT, HIIT for cardio 2-3x a week.

Nutrition: Calorie surplus with carb cycling.

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10, Endosurge and. RV2 starting week 3, cycle assist

Supplements: Multivitamin, Omega complex, cycle assist, Xtend, Whey, Casein, Dymatize Elite Mass, Creatine monohydrate.

Its been a while since my last hdrol cycle so i'm ready to do one more. My schedule is much more regular now giving me more time to dedicate to pushing hard in the gym. I'm doing this cycle with a lot of focus on post cycle. I've made great strength and size gains on hdrol before, only to loose a majority of it due to a lack of proper pct planning and dedication. I plan on continuing a high calorie diet during pct so my gains can solidify this time.

Starting weight: 148.5 lbs
Goal weight: 160 lbs

Measurements to come as well as before pictures. I plan on taking pictures each week for comparison. I'll also post some numbers in lifts for comparison as well

thsearfoss

thsearfoss

Banned
Awards
I'm naturally a lean person. Comes from lots of hard work put into the gym and nutrition over the years. Im not to worried about putting on much fat. Hdrol is great at adding muscle mass while keeping one lean. I'm going into this with the mind set to try to gain a little fat, that way I make sure I'm always eating enough. I can lean out very easy so if I do add some fat, o well, that's part of the gaining deal. My nutrition is made up of whole foods with the addition of a gainer shake here and there to make sure calorie goals are always met. Lots of lean meats, complex carbs (ie. oats, brown rice, tons of veggies, whole grains such as ezekiel bread products), healthy fats (nuts, avocado, olive oil, fats from meats), O, and milk. Sounds weird but the best gains I've made on hdrol were made when I drank milk like a mad man. And....tons of water

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this one, I see you went with RV2! It will treat ya well bro. Good luck!

thsearfoss

thsearfoss

Banned
Awards
Yea, I tried it before but as a Stand alone for pct. That was my first ever, and most dumb, unplanned cycle. O the things I've learned over the years ha. Flex has me convinced to give it a go again too. I scored a bottle of Endosurge and looking at the profiles of both, they should work great together. I'm going to post up measurements and pictures on Monday.

thsearfoss

thsearfoss

Banned
Awards
Day 8:
150.5 lbs. Starting weight was from a few days before cycle start. Weight gain so far from diet most likely. Lift stats will come later today

thsearfoss

thsearfoss

Banned
Awards
Day 25:

So I lost my the sheet I had with all my starting measurements and figured there is no point now since I'm already over 3 weeks in. Weight is up 6lbs and strength has increased greatly. No side effects or any complications.

I do have one confession that I am not proud of. I broke the golden rule and had three light beers last night. And to top that off, took a pre workout drink to wake up this morning before lifting. I know hdrol isn't a very potent methylated compound but I know it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm definitely going to pay attention to how I feel. I've been using the juicer to all day to mix up ****tails for liver enzyme support. Not to mention about 50 gallons of water to flush the system as much as possible.

Sorry the log has been lacking. The schedule has gotten extremely busy and I completely forgot. I am going to log my pct to the extreme though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Three light beers isn't going to kill ya man. As long as u are not doing it every night you should be fine. As far a preworkout goes have you checked you bp at all on cycle? If it doesn't raise to much a low dose pw won't hurt you here and there. What was your weight gain goal again?

thsearfoss

thsearfoss

Banned
Awards
160. I'm at 154 now. I know I can get to 160 but not sure how lean I can stay doing it. I don't mind putting on a little fat weight to get there, just want to make sure the weight I'm gaining is from as much muscle mass as possible

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Sounds like your having good results so far. Seems like you should be able to hit 160 no prob. I'm looking to run a cycle of H drol about mid March. Keep us updated man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything new bro?

thsearfoss

thsearfoss

Banned
Awards
Sorry for absolutely zero log. I'm going to log my pct which is what I was more Interested in doing to begin with. Today is day one of pct. Final weigh in this morning was 156.5. Started 20mg nolv. Still taking pct assist ad starting creatine.

One question: why not start the reversitol and test products now instead of only nolv until week two? Wouldn't one want to increase test as soon as possible?

Also, I just found out I am going to Haiti for a medical mission trip in march. It will be end of week 4 of my pct when I leave which puts me 2 weeks into rv2 and test booster. Should I start them sooner?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for absolutely zero log. I'm going to log my pct which is what I was more Interested in doing to begin with. Today is day one of pct. Final weigh in this morning was 156.5. Started 20mg nolv. Still taking pct assist ad starting creatine.

One question: why not start the reversitol and test products now instead of only nolv until week two? Wouldn't one want to increase test as soon as possible?

Also, I just found out I am going to Haiti for a medical mission trip in march. It will be end of week 4 of my pct when I leave which puts me 2 weeks into rv2 and test booster. Should I start them sooner?
The articles I have read mention something about cortisol levels not becoming an issue until the third week of pct so it is unnecessary to take it until then. Do a google search on it and it will give you good info.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is for the ai only the test i would start immediately, not sure what you are running for that..

thsearfoss

thsearfoss

Banned
Awards
I won a free bottle of Endosurge. So I'm stacking that with RV2

thsearfoss

thsearfoss

Banned
Awards
Need help deciding what to do with my pct supps. I'm leaving for Haiti in 27 days. Should I start my RV2 and test support now? This is day 8 of pct. I've still kept all my weight and am feeling great. Should I taper down to 10mg Nolva for two weeks then stop? That would put me at three weeks of nolv