Cycle to Cycle, Advice Needed!

Indescriba

Awards
I finished a month n half cycle of Xtreme DMZ last week. (17beta-hydroxy 2alpha, 17beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan 3-on azine) 90 capsules in a bottle, 12mg per pill and i ranged from 2 per day in the begining week or two and then went to 3 per day. lol i was about 128 when i started and now im 142. Like i said previously i finished about a week ago and Didn't take/start my post cycle. I'm about to go right into another cycle before i start a post. 1) is that a good idea? And most importantly, the next cycle i'm going to participate in will either be another bottle of the DMZ Xtreme OR another ph i recently purchased called Supremecy Black which is a 3 compound pill consisting of what i believe to be superdrol and two cutting "to keep you lean" agents (2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 15mg.. 13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10) dien-17-one 15mg.. 2a, 3a-epithio- 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17d-ol 15mg)
I also just started on Himalaya Liver Care, lol to prepare for whichever i choose to do next!
Any and all info/comments will be greatly appreciated and probs help a lot! Thanks!