Which is better...Var or Winny

M

Mas7erYoda

Awards
I originally planned to run Winstrol at the end of my cycle but the supplier informed that he was out and would replace the Winstrol with Anavar. I've read that you can use Anavar at the end of the cycle like winstrol but the size and strength gains are not as great. What could I expect (i know everyone is different) but what will the Anavar do for me? My cycle looks like this.

1-12 500mg Test E (250x2)
1-4 50mg Dbol ED
1-12 Adex (.5mg EOD)
1-12 HCG (500iu/week)
10-14 (Anavar 50mg ED)
14-18 Nolv (40/40/20/20)

I'm 6'2" 205 with 11-13% bodyfat. This will be my first AAS cycle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've read/heard, you won't see much from the var at that low of a dose and that short of a run. I'd think you'd want more along the lines of 6-8 weeks of it at 60-80mg/day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But if I had a choice and price wasn't an option, I'd take var over winny every time.

M

Mas7erYoda

Awards
If I up it to 60-80 and ran it longer what would it do for me? Just helps make you look more lean and hard? Will there be added strength/size gains?

M

Mas7erYoda

Awards
It is definitely twice the cost of Winstrol which is why I am curious if the end results are worth the extra money?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It'll help in fat-burning along with some lean muscle gains. Assuming you're running it with test, it'll help aid in a nice recomp.

As for the cost and if it's worth it; that's a judgment call. Some guys swear by it and others say it's not worth the price and just run winny, instead.

But running it for longer and at a slightly higher dose than what you have listed will allow you to notice a lot more from it. At the very least, you'll want to run it longer. What I'd do is start of at say 50mg/day and see what that does, then try bumping up by 10mg/day until you notice anything up to about 70 or so.

That's just what I'd do, but there should be other guys who have actual experience running this (which I do not).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's your first cycle...stick with Test and Dbol.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
anavar @ 90-100mg is like tren in terms of muscle gain and fatloss. But its $$.

Winny wont add much muscle really, even at higher doses. It is great at holding current muscle when on a low low cal diet.

Great for turing your body into hard dense muscle, recomp effects. But it wont really help adding any more new muscle. It just makes what you already have look a lot better. It rids your body of water pretty well also. But hell on your joints.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
anavar @ 90-100mg is like tren in terms of muscle gain and fatloss. But its $$.
I have seen guys run real var at 100mg, amazing fat loss around abbs and huge strength gains while still gaining some lean body mass, but the down side is the effects on your lipids, but I guess that comes with the territory

D

dialtone

Awards
I agree with a lot of the comments already... however, I wouldn't say 50mg/day is too low. I ran it at that dosage and did see results. However, that being said, I also ran it at 80mg/day... and I noticed A LOT more! haha.

I see the following results:

- Noticeable increase in strength
- Fat loss
- Vascularity (all over)
- Amazing muscle pumps (all the time!)

Sides (at least for me):

- Constipation (I think my sphincter got pumps and wouldn't let the **** out)
- Very harsh on the liver
- Lower back pumps that HUUURT! (back days were HELL!!)

My tips for you:

- Up the dosage if you have the cash
- Get some taurine to use incase the pumps become too painful
- Liver protection is a must

I am going to be running var this spring with my test/tren cycle.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
stack them if you can....var 60mg, winny 50mg.