Awards
150mg tren /day
100mg test prop/day

5'8" 180lbs 17%bf as of 9/3/04

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Looks like your gonna have to change that screen name, J/K. Are you looking to cut w/this stack, and for how long. I will be running nearly the same cycle, but not for a while so i'll be interested in your results. Good luck bro.

legaljuicer

Awards
yes, I am looking to cut some. I will be running this for 6 or 8 weeks.
thanks, I will keep you posted.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy that's gonna start almost the same cycle any day now. He's already used 150mg/day of tren with no test for about 6 weeks, and OH MY GOD what a transformation.

legaljuicer

Awards
that's what I am looking for. It has been two days and I have only been doing light cardio because the gym is closed for its anual cleaning and I can already see a difference in my arms. I think this is going to be one awesome stack.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I will definetly be watching this log to see how this tren works out for you. I think for my next cycle I want to run test enan, tren ace and dbol....should get hella strong off of that.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That is a lot of tren IMHO... Why such a high dose?

ManBeast

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
That is a lot of tren IMHO... Why such a high dose?

ManBeast
I asked my buddy the same thing, until I witnessed him put over 100lbs on his bench in <6 weeks, and literally transform in front of my eyes. No bullshit.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Still... I really don't think I'd ever want to run that high of a dose of tren... Do you really think adding that much strength in such a short time is going to be healthy for the tendons and ligaments?

ManBeast

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Still... I really don't think I'd ever want to run that high of a dose of tren... Do you really think adding that much strength in such a short time is going to be healthy for the tendons and ligaments?

ManBeast
Yeah I agree. When i read the original post I guess i skipped over it, and just assumed he meant eod. The strength increases w/tren plus the negative effects test has on your ligaments, and your asking for an injury. Maybe he meant eod, but if not good luck bro.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree. When i read the original post I guess i skipped over it, and just assumed he meant eod. The strength increases w/tren plus the negative effects test has on your ligaments, and your asking for an injury. Maybe he meant eod, but if not good luck bro.
I didn't know test had ill effects on ligaments. I assumed it would be good for ligaments, through all of the extra aromatization/estradiol. Unless you were to use an AI. I know I definitely feel my knees and elbows aching when I start dosing letro.

legaljuicer

Awards
I will keep everyon e posted. My glutes are getting sick of the ed injects. The more I walk the better they feel. The longer I sit the sorer(sp?) they feel. I have done 75mg/day before and I am ready to try 150mg/day. Check out some of the comments on ironaddicts.com forum. I think you will see why I am trying this.

legaljuicer

Awards
this is going to be an awesomne cycle if I can just control my agression. :frustrate

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
So besides the aggression, have you had any gains?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I would rotate the injection sites if i were you. Too many problems with injecting the same muscle over and over.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know test had ill effects on ligaments. I assumed it would be good for ligaments, through all of the extra aromatization/estradiol. Unless you were to use an AI. I know I definitely feel my knees and elbows aching when I start dosing letro.
I believe the increase in testosterone decreases conllagen synthesis. So basically when you run test it's like having super strength with the tendons/joints of an 80 year old.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Definitely rotate your sites!!! You are just asking to have horrible scar tissue in your glutes if you don't... Also... what do you have planned for PCT and how long will you be running this?

ManBeast

legaljuicer

Awards
nolvadex for PCT ----- 2 - 3 weeks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How long will you be on cycle for?

ManBeast

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
He mentioned earlier on in the thread that he was going to go for "6-8" weeks.

I tend to aggree that this would be a pretty advanced dosage. How many cycles have you done juicer? Just curious.

One other question. are the test prop injections painfull? And you should definately rotate injection sites.....go for delts, glutes, quads, and ventro-glute.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
A lot of guys have not heard of the ventrogluteal injection site. Its actually a great site to inject as the muscle is not a primary mover like say quads. Here's how you locate it:

It's the muscle located on your hip and runs down from the illiac crest to the thigh. If you locate the tronchater (hip joint) and then draw two lines from that, one to the superior (front) of the iliac crest and one to the posterior (back) you'll have a triangle centred directly ABOVE the hip joint. This is the muscle you are looking to inject into. Inject close to the centre of the triangle created and you're set. I haven't had a problem with it and there are no major veins and/or nerves in the area to hit. Hope that helps. BTW this muscle is okay to inject up to 4mls of fluid into, just in case you were wondering.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks gethuge!! I kinda have an idea of where you are talking about, currently enrolled in human body(A&P), so starting to learn all these fancy medical terms.

legaljuicer

Awards
I have started injecting in the quads. Not as hard as I thought. I am starting to se some strength increase and starting to see some body comp changes.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
A lot of guys have not heard of the ventrogluteal injection site. Its actually a great site to inject as the muscle is not a primary mover like say quads. Here's how you locate it:

It's the muscle located on your hip and runs down from the illiac crest to the thigh. If you locate the tronchater (hip joint) and then draw two lines from that, one to the superior (front) of the iliac crest and one to the posterior (back) you'll have a triangle centred directly ABOVE the hip joint. This is the muscle you are looking to inject into. Inject close to the centre of the triangle created and you're set. I haven't had a problem with it and there are no major veins and/or nerves in the area to hit. Hope that helps. BTW this muscle is okay to inject up to 4mls of fluid into, just in case you were wondering.
You think you could get a pic of this area. Not quite sure where your talking about.

legaljuicer

Awards
so far I am pleased with my progress. Lifts are going up. My job is making it hard on my diet but shakes come in handy if I have time to make them a head of time.

legaljuicer

Awards
My lifts are going up, veins are popping out. Chest and arms look bigger. Even with all the draw backs(i.e. stomach flu, diet because of work, etc. things seem to be moving along). If I could dial my diet in better I know things would be moving along alot faster but I am still pleased. I am using IA as my trainer and am happy with the workouts he has put me on.

Jason161

Awards
What about fatloss, any noticable body comp changes?

legaljuicer

Awards
I can see my abs starting to show and my face has thinned out

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
bump.

weight gains? strength?
give us some #'s on your strength increases.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 113
Zvch Anabolics 2
Zvch Anabolics 83
Cycle Logs 27
Anabolics 1