Epi/Halo Extreme stack cycle

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Am currently running a Epi/Halo Extreme cycle and wanted to see if anyone has ran this for 6-8weeks?

I want to run it for 6 weeks at least and 8 if possible. Any info or suggestions would be great, thanks.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
How r u dosing? What do u have lined up for your pct? R u running any support supps?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Im on 30mg of epi and 75mg of Halo. I ran Epi one week alone.
I have post cycle from
Power labs for pct and I am taking estro blocker and milk thisle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You need a SERM bro for your pct, clomid or nolva. Also, DAA will really help during your pct. What's the estrogen blocker u have? I'd run AI cycle support too during your cycle. Do your research bro, I can see u don't know what your doing.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Not that I don't know what i'm doing, just dont donthe right things. I appreciate your advice.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hhhmmm.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Not that I don't know what i'm doing, just dont donthe right things. I appreciate your advice.
U should always do the right things, when your playing around with your body and hormones. These PHs r pretty much steroids and a few of them actually r since no conversion takes place. Not to mention all these orals r methylated and liver toxic besides the few non methyls out, so taking the necessary precautions is a must. I hope I don't sound mean,but honestly no SERM means that u must b willing to lose most of your gains.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I have NoEstrogen by power labs for my estro blocker, that along with post cycle, Daa should be good right?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Another question. Im takin 75mg of Halo (3pills), should I take 2 in The AM (50mg) and 1 at night, or 1 three times a day?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No you'll still need a serm google "research chems". Split the 3 pills out evenly during the day.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Gotchya. Thanks for your help brotha!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No problem bro. Just remember smart cycling is the best cycling.

pudgey

Awards
keep me postedo n the results if you decide to go on this cycle!

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Already started it. Im on my second week and the results so far are great. I started at 228lbs and I am down to 225lbs but I look bigger and muscles are looking more defined. I have seen an increase in strength, nothing crazy but definately noticable. I havent noticed any sides yet and so far i am very please with the results, I can't wait for weeks 3 and 4. Ill be running it for 6 weeks. Ill keep you posted.

After a 8 week break from this, I will be running Metha-Drol cycle for 5 weeks. Can't wait for that!!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Already started it. Im on my second week and the results so far are great. I started at 228lbs and I am down to 225lbs but I look bigger and muscles are looking more defined. I have seen an increase in strength, nothing crazy but definately noticable. I havent noticed any sides yet and so far i am very please with the results, I can't wait for weeks 3 and 4. Ill be running it for 6 weeks. Ill keep you posted.

After a 8 week break from this, I will be running Metha-Drol cycle for 5 weeks. Can't wait for that!!!!!
Maybe take a 12 week break.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
You think thats a better idea because their both methyl?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
since you were posting about equipoise pins earlier, i would hope you can build a proper pct? whats your definition of possible, 8 weeks?

epi already has antiestro effects and you better get a serm for PCT...if you have this knowledge already, why would you choose to act ignorant?

whats your BF, are you trying to cut right now? whats your diet look like? i would hold off on that second cycle until your BF is down to at least 13% lol lots of ?'s for you....

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
My BF is is 14% at the moment. yes I will be running a pretty good PCT for those 8 weeks. I am using post-cycle, DAA and Nolva, along with other support supps for my PCT. My diet is pretty clean, my calories are down to 1200-1500 per day with limited carb intake, 260 grams of protein a day. I dont really know the exact fat intake but it isn't high.

Thank you for asking so many questions, thats what I am here for, to get more knowledge. I really appreciate it.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
what does this mean?

can we see your diet laid out...im cutting right now and could use a example

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
My diet looks like this. It is very boring!!!!

Breakfast-6 egg whites with oatmeal

snack-1 can of tuna mix with a little relish (no mayo)

Snack -2 lean body

lunch-grilled chicken with salad (balsamic ving, no oil)

snack-lean body meal replacement shake

dinner-grilled chicken or lean ground turkey with peppers n onions with mixed vegetable

snack before bed-non fat cottage cheese with fruit or non fat yogurt

I add more protein powder in when I drink water throughout the day as well.