NUTRITION:
Diet
The plan right now is as follows:
Calorie breakdown: 45P/30C/25F
Week 1 3500cal
Week 2 3000cal
Week 3 2500cal
Week 4 2000cal

Carbs will be eaten mostly before 2PM and around wo. The rest will be protein & fat.

Supplements
ON Whey protein (post wo)
Dextrose (post wo)
BCAA's (pre wo)
EAA's (post wo)
Vit C (throughout day, pre, & post wo)
B complex (lunch)
Multi Vit (breakfast)
Creatine (post wo)

AAS Stack
Week 1-8 Test Enanthate 500mg/week
Week 1-4, 6-8 Tren Acetate 40mg/ed
Week 4-8 Winny 50mg/ed (oral)

PCT will be the standard Nolva/Clomid/Clen combo.
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
BF:
MAXLIFTS:
Flat Bench: 255
Deadlift: 500
Squats: 315
This cycle is all homebrewed. I will be starting Wen.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck with it bro!! I know your bulk cycle was a great success and I have no doubt that your cutting cycle will be the same.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Weight: 177

Todays Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

My diet today was terrible. I went to a birthday party and I couldnt resist the "bad" food...lol. I'll have to do better than this. My wo was OK. I'm still feeling weak from all the travelling I've been doing. I do feel better though.

The injections have been painless so far. No soreness afterward.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
So you're injecting everyday, how many sites are you rotating between? Just curious.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
6. I will alternate the spot that I do twice each week.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. Just curious as to why you went w/ Test Enan over prop. Did you frontload the test?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I used test E because I already had it. Yes I did frontload.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
You mind sharing the dose you used to frontload.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
You mind sharing the dose you used to frontload.
Woops. Sorry bro, I misunderstood. I'm doing straight 500mg Test E/week and 40mg Tren ed. I didn't frontload.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Weight: 181.75

Today's Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25

This injecting every day really sucks! It gets old quick. My wos are getting better and better. My drive is way up and so is agression. I can tell the tren is doing its thing. I had my BF checked today and it was at 6.5%!!! A little more to go. My weight is going up though? I can see my muscles becoming fuller too.

size

Awards
  • Established
You are already lean and cut. I think you are crazy to cut even more. However, good luck with it and I hope you achieve your goals.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
You started a cycle in April at 178.5lbs, 9.2% BF and ended in July. You are now starting another cycle in September at 177.5lbs, 9.7% BF. It seems like you didn't take enough time off, and you are starting out at a lighter weight and higher BF. Do you think it is worth the time, effort, and money to use AAS if something is not being done correctly? Just my opinion, but I would hold off on the gear and try to figure out what you actually want to do. Your pics look good and you are very lean, do you think maybe you are trying to keep the physique and gain weight at the same time? The thing that really worries me though is the time you took off between these cycles. You have to put your health above everything else. No flame intended, just critical advice.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I know I'm already lean. I have a photoshoot on Oct 1-3 for "Mens Health" & "Mens Fitness" and they want me at 4%BF. I also know that I started another cycle a little soon. I was on 12 weeks and off 8 or 9 weeks. After I finish this cycle and the paid shoots I have lined up, I plan on taking off for a while and bulking for a full year. Mostly natural.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Weight: 184

Todays Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=caîdle25

I spent the last 2 days in Orlando Florida. Hurricane city...lol. I found a great gym called Metro Muscle that I used while I was there. My wo's kicked a$$! Motivation and agression is even higher. My body is as hard as a rock too. Libido has increased too! Strenght is going up as well. I also hit a vein again. First time on this cycle. When I asperated blood just flowed right into the syringe. 1" in the quad and I had to pull out and go it again!

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I'll post a pic or two as soon as I get my CDs from Florida.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Size...you're crazy. Dude, I'd kill to be able to get, and stay cut like you are able to. You photo whore. :D I'm sure you're cycle will be a successful one. I look forward to following this. Best of luck to you.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I'll have some kick a$$ pics soon to show ya.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Weight: 187

A lot to report today. OK, first off, the gyno has seemed to slow down in development and is hopefully starting to go away. I'll keep you all informed on that.

To all you peole who say that Tren makes you agressive and mean...YOU ARE RIGHT!!! I've been having to make a big effort to refrain from saying 90% of the things that come into my mind...lol. Not to mention things I think of doing. It's Ok though, I'm mature enough to handle it. I've done it before.

The workouts are still going well. The added agression is helping me push through those last reps. The pumps I'm getting are crazy! I thought I had injured my lower back Mon after doing squats. It was very painful. Now I realize after working arms today that the pumps are so intense that they hurt. At my low BF and with the vascularity I have, this hardness is making me look awesome.

Libido is going off the charts again. My girl is quite pleased with that androgenic side...lol. My appetite has also went crazy. I feel like I could eat a house all the time. Could be because I'm so far below my maint calories. All I know is that food has never been so good. It has been hard to stick to my diet, but I have for the most part.

One last thing, I've decided to cut out cardio all together. I know it's good for ya, but I don't have to do it to lose fat. My freaky metabolism sucks when I bulk, but I love it when I'm cutting.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Day 17

One last thing, I've decided to cut out cardio all together. I know it's good for ya, but I don't have to do it to lose fat. My freaky metabolism sucks when I bulk, but I love it when I'm cutting.
You are a bastard-lol, keep up the good work, things are looking good :thumbsup:

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Weight: 188.5

Todays Diet: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=candle25&Year=2004&Month=8&Day=25

Everything is still going great! I had to puch my wos 2 days back due to a fashion show I modeled in in ATL Wen & Thurs night. Today was back and bis and I was able to hit or come close to my all time Bulking max lifts. My weight is still going up too. This is the craziest cut cycle yet.

OK, by popular demand...It's photo time. The frontal pics turned out bad, so here are some others till I get some better ones.

Attachments

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Weight: 185.5

I feel great!!! I started the winny a few days ago. Muscle hardness and striation is way up. I hate this last month of this diet though. I'm starving to death...lol. I'm still having gyno issues. Not too bad, but it's there. Lifts are good. Not as strong as when I bulk, but still good. Libido is way up too.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 40

Weight: 185

I haven't updated in a while because I've been out of state. Things are going really well. I'm in the last half of my cut and I'm currently taking Inj Test E, Inj Tren Ace, Oral Winny, & Clenbuterol. The vascularity is amazing. Muscle hardness and continual pump is good too. Energy is way up and I have a constant feeling of "well being"...lol.

I'm still having gyno issues that sem to be getting worse. I'm taking Nolva for it and I'm about to stack in Clomid too. My libido is off the chart. I haven't felt like this since I was 16!

I'm not sure, but by looking at my bottle of Tren, I may run out in a week or so. If I do I plan on using teh Anavar that I have for the last 2-3 weeks of this cycle.

Quick overview:
I have decided that I am very prone to aromatization with Test E. For future cycles I am going to try some different esters and some different anti Es for on-cycle. Tren Acetate seems to be a fast working compound. Simmilar to the quickness that Dbol works. I can "feel" the difference within a few days of starting it. I haven't been on the Winny long enough to have an opinion yet. More to come on that later.

Whew...OK, catch you all when I can. Peace!

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Day 40

Weight: 185

I'm still having gyno issues that sem to be getting worse. I'm taking Nolva for it and I'm about to stack in Clomid too. My libido is off the chart. I haven't felt like this since I was 16!
I"m guessing you are getting some progesterone gyno from the tren. I've read that vit B6 can help offset prog gyno. It's worth a shot for sure. Great log by the way, keep it going!!

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
get some letrozole from now on and only cycle with it it will stop gyno dead in its tracks!!!

300 mg vitamin b6 ed for progesterone induced gyno

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Day 43

Weight: 185.5

I got some B6 today. I'm going to start taking 400mg/day in addition to the average 50mg that I normaly get. I'll see if that helps with this gyno. I also uped the Nolva back to 80mg/day. W/Os are still strong. Libido is great. I find that when on cycle it is all a matter of focus. You can focus all that energy to working out or sex...lol. I do both. ;)

Tren is running oust so I'm brewing Var tonight. All else is well.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Hey candle....don't leave us hanging like this man. How's the cycle going? :)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Sorry everyone. I've been super busy. Modeling, traveling, working. Anyhow...I'll wrap this cut up with 1 picture. I think it says enough.

Attachments

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
In that shot I was at 4% BF and 180 lbs. I'm well into a bulk now so the abs are gone. I have like a 4 pack now...lol. I might start a new bulk thread once I start the juice next month. I'll be using Test E, Deca, & Dbol. I expect to break 200 lbs this time.

Last edited:

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Wow you are deffenatley a juicer another cycle layed out already I see.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Just well planed. After years of training I have found that planing can make all the difference to reaching your goals or failing.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
WTF kind of comment is that?

As always Candle, good job bro. Glad to see you positing back on the board again. Looking forward to following your next log.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I'm spending more time at work now so I can post more...lol.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I meant no disrespect at all guys.

Its cool im the same way just found it funny that theres someone out there like me also I cant stand it when im off.

I guess you could venture to say im borderline addicted but its not outa control...........................yet.

You look pretty ripped in that shot man I cant even imagine getting to 4%

What are your ultimate goals candle?

I personally want to get to around 180-185 pounds LBM and I think I will be done with the juice.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Well, I hope to get to around 250 at 4% BF for summer & 300 or so at 8-10% BF for winter. I did some runway with some of the Atlanta Falcons linebackers and I realized that I don't want to be massive. It's hard to do anything but fitness modeling if you are that big. So I think 250 at my height would be a nice size. I gained 20-30 solid mass last year. I hope to do better this year.

Lgoosey

Awards
Looking very good but there isnt a chance in the wind that your 4% in that pic.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I have my BF checked by caliper at my gym. I know that isn't the most accurate method, but regardless it helps me see what my progress is. So what would you deduce my fat to have been at that time? What qualifies you to make that estimate? It's realy trivial to me, but just for kicks I'd like to hear your opinion.

size

Awards
  • Established
if you can get to 250 and stay lean like that, then you should start competing. good luck . :)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Cool to hear from ya Size. Maybe one day. It will take a few years to get to that size lean. When I hit over 200 this time I'll be carrying a lot of fat. I'm sure you've seen all my other bulk & cut threads over the last year or so. I'm still learning and adjusting my training based on experiance. I hope to do better than I have before this go around.

Lgoosey

Awards
I'd probably give you at the lowest 6%.

One of the most accurate ways to aquire a correct BF% is to ask someone with a trained eye. I'm not an expert by nay means but the lowest BF% anyone can attain is around 4% and you are not nearly shredded enough for that. Abs would be far more defined and striations would be ridiculous. Just look at pictures of BB-ers in PEAK contest shape.

I mean it doesn't really matter- you look superb- but it's just a pet peeve of mine when people stroll around wildly underestimating BF%'s.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliments and for sharing your opinion. I understand your being irritated by false or unreal statements. I don't even read other peoples posts anymore because of them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 12
Supplements 5
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
candle25 Cycle Logs 92