Nate Dawgs 1test cyp/4ad cyp/19 nor/dbol/M5aa cycle

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Well, here is the cycle that I am currently running, started it last saturday August 28th.

Week 1-10: 1-testosterone cyp 1000mg/week
Week 1-10: 4ad cyp 1500mg/week
Week 1-8: 19-Nor transdermal 800mg/day
Week 1-6: Dbol 25-40mg/day (pyramid up dose as needed)
Week 10-12: M5AA 120mg/day
Week 1-12: HCG 500IU/week
*possibly run letro or nolva throughout cycle to control bloat

PCT:
Week 13: Nolva 80mg/day
Week 14: Nolva 60mg/day
Week 15: Nolva 40mg/day
Week 16: Nolva 20mg/day
*possibly run clen for two weeks at 40-60mcg/day for anti catabolic properties.

Diet:
I will keep my diet around 4000-5000 cals/day. Protein in the 300-400g/day, and carbs 400-500g/day, relying mostly on low GI carbs, only a little sugar post workout. Lots of whole milk, beef, tuna, chicken, cottage cheese, whole wheat bread. brown rice and potatoes.

Beginning Stats:
Height: 6'
Weight: 194lbs (naked, first thing in the morning)
Chest: 47"
Arms: 17"
Waist: 31"
Quads: 25.75"
Calves: 16"

Training will be a 5 day split, focusing mostly on adding strength to core lifts with low reps and heavy weights, adding accessory exercises after core lift for hypertrophy in the 6-12 rep range. If someone wants me to post my exact workout, just ask, I would be glad to.

Mon-Chest
Tues-Legs
Wed-Back
Thurs-Shoulders/Traps
Fri-Arms

My goal for this cycle is to hopefully keep 18-20lbs after the cycle is complete, and gain as much strength as possible on core lifts. Any and all comments are welcome. I appreciate your input

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Another note, I should get up to 200-205lbs pretty quickly due to muscle memory. In May I was up to 206, but being home over the summer and farming all the time killed my diet and training so I lost some serious weight and size.

Adawg

Awards
Hey man, nice thread. I was wondering what brand(s) you are using for the "legal" products that you are taking. Thank you very much. Good Luck!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good cycle Nate...you using DS products?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
The 1test cyp and 4ad cyp are from designer, the 19 nor from dermabolics, the m5 from Omega over at custom, that is one helluva deal for that. The dbol are naposims. Did my third inject today in my right quad, went very smooth, no pain, then was going to do another 2.5ml in the left quad(front loading this week) and hit a nerve. So I pulled out and moved to a different spot and hit another one that hurt worse. So I said **** that, I will wait till tomorrow or thursday.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Weighed this morning after a two minute piss at 195lbs.....I figured that I would have gained more than a pound by now of just water:think:, but I guess time will tell. Today I was supposed to do back, but I have a Metallica/Godsmack concert to go to tonight:D , so I will miss my back workout, will make up for it later in the week.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
That concert was absolutely KICK ASS!!! Godsmack opened and played for about an hour, I thought they did pretty good, but they didnt do as many songs as I figured that they would have. Then Metallica came on, they put on one helluva show. They played for over two hours, it was awesome, with some hellacious special effects and explosions, especially at the beginning of the song ONE, the song started off with sound clips from Full Metal Jacket, and then went into these rapid explosions for almost a minute, it was intense. My ears were still ringing this morning almost 2 days later!

Anyways, back to the cycle:thumbsup: . Yesterday did shoulders and traps, and got an awesome pump. Strength was up. I did barbell shrugs for the first time in probably 3 months, had to quit due to a strained lower back, and got 455x8, so that turned out way better than I expected. Actually had some pretty decent vascularity in the shoulders, I figured I would lose most of my vascularity because of the water retention on the dbol. Measurements have gone up since last week, arms +1/4", chest and legs +1/2".

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
i would up the 4ad more at least go to 2100mg a week this way youll get 315mg of test considering the body makes around 200 but the hcg will keep you running plus the added

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did arms today(Friday) and got some awesome pumps in my arms. Strength is up from last week.

Bryan M- I only have 1 50ml bottle of 4ad, and have already used 5ml out of it leaving me with 45ml, so if I bump it to 2100mg/week, the cycle would only end up lasting 8 weeks or so, and I would prefer to run out of 1test and 4ad at the same time, and not have just like 10ml of 1test left. I think 1500mg/week should be good, but I guess I will have to see how it goes. Did you get 315mg of test a week by using the conversion of 15% for 4ad? I have seen that conversion before, but I figured that it was meant just for orals and not necessarily injectables, but I am not sure on that one.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 197.5 this morning, so up 3.5lbs so far. My nips are getting a tad puffier than I would like for them to be, so I am gonna start some nolva at 20mg/day to see what that does for it. They dont itch at all, there are no lumps, but they are very sensitive. The other day when I was closing my car door, the corner of the door caught my nipple and hurt like a mofo. I cant wait for this next week of lifting, I think the strength should start picking up here soon, yesterday I did some heavy singles and doubles on bench and was really close to getting 355, needed just a couple fingers from my spotter.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
1500mg/week of 4AD-cyp will do you just fine with all that other stuff. I'm jealous bro... :box:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did chest today, had to make it a short workout due to a study group this afternoon. Definetly feeling the dbol kicking in. Today I got 355 on bench unassisted, last week I needed a little help on it. Diet wasnt real great over the weekend, still got in over 4000cals/day, but just didnt get the meals spaced out like I wanted, slept too much I guess. Been horny as hell lately, and to top it off, I got majorly cock blocked both fri and sat night:frustrate , friday was actually a "cop" block, the girl i was talking to jetted when the cops came to bust the party before I even got a chance to get her number. Oh well, 1 less distraction for the cycle I suppose. There is also a definite increase in sense of well being since starting the cycle, which is nice. I cant wait for everything to be kicking in and in full swing, I think this should be a pretty bad ass cycle.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Wow, how many bottles of NorDerm did you get? To get 800mg of 19-Nor a day looks like about 7 bottles. Did you get that many or are you dosing it lower than 800mg ED?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I have three bottles with 12g of 19 nor in each one, so 36000mg/800mg/day = 45 days, so that will be about 7 weeks, With transdermals my cycles always end up being a few days shorter or longer, the pumps arent real accurate. I should just get a 5ml syringe and measure it all out to get exact, but it should all be even in the end.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did legs yesterday, and squats were up 20lbs, which I kind of expected anyways since I have changed to a new powerlifting style routine. I had to drop some serious weight to get the technique down, but it should go up pretty fast. Well I started deadlifting, and sadly enough I have never done them more than 5 times in my life, and last week got 315x5 and this week got 325x10, so that was a pretty good jump. The only thing that has me bothered right now is that I injected my right glute on sunday, and both mon and tues I had absolutely no signs of soreness from the shot, then after last nights leg workout and today, my right glute has hurt like hell. When I look in the mirror, my right glute is noticeably bigger than the left. It is pretty tight, might be a knot in there or something. Right now I am sitting on an ice pack to see if that will help. Hopefully it goes away soon. Any opinions?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
right glute on sunday, and both mon and tues I had absolutely no signs of soreness from the shot, then after last nights leg workout and today, my right glute has hurt like hell. When I look in the mirror, my right glute is noticeably bigger than the left. It is pretty tight, might be a knot in there or something. Right now I am sitting on an ice pack to see if that will help. Hopefully it goes away soon. Any opinions?
I got a similar thing in my left glute, it's from the 1-Test cyp. I looked like I had a tumor, or maybe a dead Siamese Twin growing out of my ass for about a week. And oh my god did it hurt! :smite: Basically you have to mix the stuff with something that's painless to dilute it, and find a spot that doesn't have a bad reaction. I don't know how you're splitting up my shots, I was doing 1.5cc's each of Sldge Test and 1-test cyp in the same syringe, alternating glutes EOD, and I had no problems for a while. It wasn't until I F'd with my injection schedule, and I shot 3cc's of straight 1-test cyp in my glute when my lil' brother popped up. I actually had the same type of inflamation/pain when I shot 2cc's of straight 1-test cyp in my right pec, and it looked like I had one huge man-tit :hammer: .

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help supersoldier, that is reassuring:think:. When I think back on the shot, I did 1.75ml of 1test and 1.25ml of 4ad, i dont think that would be enough to make much of a difference but maybe so. Usually my shots consist of 1.25ml of 4ad and 1.25ml of 1test in one syringe, and until that last one, they have went great. I have been rotating both glutes and quads for sites. Might have to hit the delts or pecs up if some more sites get irritated. I just finished up a shot in my right quad and it went very good. It had better not get swollen then I wont be able to walk because my entire right side will be all fucked up:frustrate Tonight I massaged the hell out of the knot in the shower with hot water...so we will see how that goes. I was looking at the knot tonight in the mirror, and it is visible through my shorts, so it isnt small by any means. Maybe it is site specific growth:D. Not really... Did back tonight and strength is up again.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Maximum Strength BenGay helped a lot with the pain too. Made sitting down tolerable.:thumbsup:

knox

Awards
  • Established
I will have to give that a shot...I was thinking about it before I started the cycle, then kinda forgot...

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
How deep under your skin is the knot?

Sometimes I have got the wrong angle on the glute because it is so hard to see what you are doing. If you go in at a shallow (obtuse) angle you get a sub-q shot which is bad, and swelling ensues.

Cartman

Awards
That concert was absolutely KICK ASS!!! Godsmack opened and played for about an hour, I thought they did pretty good, but they didnt do as many songs as I figured that they would have. Then Metallica came on, they put on one helluva show. They played for over two hours, it was awesome, with some hellacious special effects and explosions, especially at the beginning of the song ONE, the song started off with sound clips from Full Metal Jacket, and then went into these rapid explosions for almost a minute, it was intense. My ears were still ringing this morning almost 2 days later!

Anyways, back to the cycle:thumbsup: . Yesterday did shoulders and traps, and got an awesome pump. Strength was up. I did barbell shrugs for the first time in probably 3 months, had to quit due to a strained lower back, and got 455x8, so that turned out way better than I expected. Actually had some pretty decent vascularity in the shoulders, I figured I would lose most of my vascularity because of the water retention on the dbol. Measurements have gone up since last week, arms +1/4", chest and legs +1/2".
godsmack one of my fav bands!!! Goodluck with your cycle bro......

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Cartman! Greenguy, the pain has resided quite a bit today, the knot seems to have dissapated also, it was probably about 1 inch under the skin...i am guessing.Funny you said that it could be subq cuz I was actually thinking it could have been slightly subq, when I think back on the shot, my angle seemed a little off from normal, and it just felt a little different going in, but i dunno for sure. It is getting better so I am happy. The post by knox was actually by me...I was on his computer and forgot to log out from when he was on last, we're neighbors.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders/traps yesterday, and presses were up around 10lbs, db raises were up 5lbs. Shrugs were up big time. Okay, not to what is pissing me the hell off....I weighed this morning and am still 198lbs...WTF? As of today I have been on dbol for 14 days, and that is only a 4lb gain. My diet is in check, I will post it so you can all have an idea of what I am eating, it isnt real clean on fats or anything, but I just want to put on some serious size:

Meal 1: 40g protein shake, 6 eggs, 1/2cup rice or oatmeal, 24oz 1%milk
Meal 2: 2 Hamburgers, 1 burrito, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 32oz milk
Meal 3: 2 peanut butter & honey sandwiches, 32 oz milk
Meal 4: 6oz tuna, 1 pb& honey sandwich
Meal 5: Postworkout: 40g whey, 50g gatorade carbs,
Meal 6: 1hr later: 5 eggs, 1 burrito, 1/2 cup rice
Meal 7: before bed: 1 can tuna and 32oz milk

It probably wouldnt hurt to eat even more, but I cant figure out how in the hell I am not gaining more weight, I mean I can feel the dbol working, and it isnt in my head, and I am pretty sure it isnt the 1test or 4ad because they are probably just barely starting to kick in yet. I have been taking 40mg m5aa to help with control water a bit, but I didnt think that it would hurt my weight gain really. It has me questioning if the dbol could be underdosed or something, I started at 20mg/day, now for the last week have been at 35mg, probably going to jump to 50mg now, this is pissing me off that I cant gain that much weight, but i dont think it is fake because I am getting some decent strength gains so far and can "feel" it. If anyone has any opinions, i would appreciate it. Another thing I am having problems with is pinning my left quad, I have tried it 3 times, and every single time I hit a nerve, not once have I been able to inject anything in it yet. My right quad goes awesome, no problems at all, I compare sites and they are the same on each leg where I am sticking, possibly my left quad has more nerves in that area? I am using a 1.5in pin, and when I do my right quad i leave about a 1/4inch sticking out, so maybe i just need to get some 1in pins for that, because my left quad is fine for probably the first 3/4-1 inch in, then all of the sudden BAM, leg tweaks all out and ****. If anyone has any help for this, that would be awesome.:thumbsup:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well considering you are running the m5aa, it could be keeping you from bloating too much. D-bol packs on a lot of water weight, so if the m5 is helping to keep that off, then I say you are fine. Just keep plugging away, and all will work out fine. Good luck.:thumbsup:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
jeez, your nuts are gonna be fried. mebbe i'm just jealous..........

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thats what the HCG is for chasec:drunk: . Today went awesome for tris/bis. Close grip bench was up big time from last week, last week did 295x2 going halfway down just to work the tris and not chest, so today I decided to go all the way down and got 315x2, and then 335x1. All other accessory lifts were up good also. Just ate a large pizza hoping to start packing on some pounds:thumbsup: These past few shots have been making me kinda sore, my right glute is sore from last sunday, right quad sore from wednesday, and left glute is getting sore from last night, so i dunno what the deal is with that.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Well i did chest today, and it pretty much went like ****. Strength was down about 10lbs, shoulders hurt and so did elbows. The only things that I can think of to explain all of this is that I am not fully recovered from fridays heavy closegrip bench workout, and last night I could not get to sleep for the life of me. I went to bed around 1, and tossed and turned until around 430am, and got up at 8 to go to class, so that kinda sucked. I am just going to forget about todays workout and get ready for next weeks chest workout. I think this week on shoulders I am not going to hit barbell presses as hard due to the shoulder pain, and not do close grip bench for tris to make sure that I am fully recovered for mondays chest workout. Have legs tomorrow, so I am looking forward that, hopefully have a good day.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya, and I weighed 198.5 this morning, so still hovering around a 4.5lb gain after being on dbol for 17 days:think:, kinda weird in my opinion. I feel the M5aa is keeping alot of water off of me, because i dont appear to have the slightest amount of water retention other than my cheeks are just a bit puffier than normal. Another thing that I have noticed which I did not expect at all, is that I seem to be dropping bodyfat, especially in the oblique region, so that too could be another reason for not putting on alot of weight. My nipples started to get really puffy after being on the dbol for only a few days, and when I decided to add the M5aa about 1 week ago, it really made a big difference and really "tightened" them up. These are all just some observations that I have made thus far.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did legs yesterday, squats and deads were up 10lbs each. This morning weighed in at 200.5, so FINALLY starting to put on some weight. I have been getting a few bloody noses lately, usually when i am sleeping is the weird thing, i figured i would get some nice ones yesterday doing squats and deadlifts, but didnt at all. It is always my left nostril that bleeds, never the right one, which is the same way it was when I was on my M1T cycle last may. Last night I gave the 1test a hot water bath for ~30min to see if this helps cut down the pain any. I will keep everyone posted on how tonights shots go, and if they are not as sore as my previous shots.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did back tonight, went pretty good, got a good pump and strength is up again. Did 2.5ml of 1test/4ad mix in left glute tonight, and 1.25ml of the mix in each delt, so we will see how this turns out. Hopefully the water bath fixes all this pain the 1test is causing. I can already tell that my left delt is going to be sore, first time to inject delts and didnt hit as far back as i needed to. It bled like a bitch when I pulled the needle out, so I had my bro take a pic:hammer: Ah, good times!! It was interesting sticking delts with 1.5in pins, i just stuck it in half way and held it while my bro injected it for me. I still have a minor knot in my left glute from last thursday, it doesnt hurt, but I can feel some tight tissue, and when I stuck the needle all the way in it hurt a bit, had pain kinda like a nerve, but not nearly as intense, just a sharp twinge. Well, hopefully I will be the bearer of good news here in the next few days and report absolutely no soreness!! I am kinda doubting it though.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Well it is the day after, and my left glute has very minimal soreness, I dont even notice it untill i think of it. Both of my delts are fairly sore, but I attribute that to being the first time doing delts, and the needle was moving around a fair amount while injecting. I had shoulders tonight, it bothered me just a little, but not bad. I havent done seated DB presses since around last april or so, and today got a personal best by far, got 100x5, and my previous best in april was something like 90x3, so I would say it was a pretty good day, especially considering my shoulders each had a pin stuck in them last night and were sore today. All other lifts such as DB raises and BB shrugs were up today also. Hopefully the water bath helped things out and nothing knots up on me in the next few days.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear the soreness in your ass is finally gone, i once knew a guy named Vance that told me sticking things in your ass could make it sore ....

haha ;)
glen

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Well, it is the second day after the injects, and still only minor soreness, not bad at all really. I think hot water baths may be the solution to the 1test pain, probably wont fix it all, but at least will minimize the pain.

Glenihan I told you not to tell anyone you sum bitch:whip:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did arms today, all lifts were up in weight. My elbows have been killing me lately, skull crushers hurt so bad, but I just try and work through it. It pisses me off because it doesnt hurt real bad until I lock out my elbows, so I am having a hard time getting the contractions that I want. I had a really bad headache today, I think it is just mainly from stress, I have a big human body test on monday that I am kinda worried about, and I think I would have some more gains if this class wasnt stressing me so bad, but I am doing my best at not letting it get to me. I got a really good pump today in my bis, they were hurting pretty bad by the end of the workout, but it was nice. For a side note, I am at 50mg of dbol.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did chest today, strength was up 5lbs on bench. I was surprised todays workout went so well, I was expecting it to be horrible. I had a big test today that I had been pretty stressed about, then last night I was getting the night sweats and chills off and on all night long and slept terrible, and then when I woke up I felt sick, just really weak and like I had a fever, but I checked my temp and I was fine. My diet sucked today due to being in class all day long and feeling like **** early on in the day I couldnt get down as much food as I wanted. I will get a weigh in tomorrow for you guys. Last night injecting, I must have passed through a vein or something, I aspirated and no blood and I am still alive so that is good:thumbsup:, but right after my inject I could taste this oily/alcohol taste in my mouth, and then I started coughing pretty hard for around 10 minutes, and even today I cant take a very deep breath or I will start coughing, feels like some fluid is in my lungs or something. It may have nothing to do with the injection and I could be catching a cold or something, but I first noticed it right after the inject last night. My vascularity has increased alot, especially in my shoulders and forearms. Hell, you ought to see the vascularity increase in my wang!!!:hammer:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in today at 203lbs this morning after a super long leak. So that is a 9lb gain so far.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did legs today, strength was up today pretty good. Squats went really well, I did them without a box today, and the past 3 weeks have been doing them off this low ass box. Deadlifts went really well today also....basically my hamstrings are annhilated, after 6 sets of squats, 8 sets of deadlifts, lunges, and glute/ham raise superset with leg extensions I am toast!! It was a really good workout. Last week went pretty good for weight gain, hopefully I can gain another 3-5lbs this week. Still trying to keep the diet clean, but every 3 or 4 days, I will eat a large pizza to spike the calories:thumbsup:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 204.5 this morning. I am starting to notice a fair amount of bloat in my face, but not really anywhere else. I asked a few of my friends today if they could tell my face has gotten puffy, they said it was fairly obvious. Thinking about using some letro, but I am undecided yet. The M5aa was doing a pretty good job of keeping the water off, but I think now that the 4ad is starting to kick in plus the dbol, it is just causing alot of water gain.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did back today, went alright, I was pretty wore out from yesterdays hard leg workout, I think all those squats and deads taxed the CNS pretty hard. I still got in a good workout though for back. Pinned both delts with 1.25ml each and left glute with 2.5ml, each shot was a 50/50 mix of 4ad and 1test. Made the back workout pretty short tonight, got in 6 sets of barbell rows, 4 sets of pullups, 4 sets of seated cable rows and 3 sets of lat pulldowns in 25 minutes. Got a pretty good pump from keeping rest time down, I was suprised that the low rest periods really didnt affect my strength.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders/traps yesterday, reps were up from last week. I didnt get in as many sets as I wanted to due to shoulder tenderness from the shots. As far as the cycle goes, I would have thought that I would be up more than 10lbs by now, I have been on dbol for 28 days now, and the past 2 weeks have been at 50mg/day. Part of it could be that the 1test and 4ad has just started working due to the long ester, but I figured that the dbol would have me up at least 15lbs by now. For measurements my arms are up 3/8", chest 3", and quads 1.25", I was hoping my arms would be up more than that by now, but I guess I still have 6 weeks left of 1test/4ad and 2 more weeks after that of m5aa, so there is plenty of time left. Just mentally I dont feel like I have grown much at all, probably all in my head. I was thinking about the last couple weeks of the cycle instead of the m5aa, maybe using one of sledges new bulking methyls if the feedback is good on them. A couple weeks ago I was thinking about throwing some tren in the last 4 weeks of the cycle, but I think I am going to wait until my next cycle, just getting greedy I guess:hammer: Today I have bis/tris. Lately I have been so lethargic, all I feel like doing is sleeping, I think it is a combo of the dbol and the 1test is starting to kick in. If it gets too bad I will probably drop the 1test down to 800mg/week. I have been getting plenty of sleep, anywhere from 7-9 hrs a night, so I know that isnt the problem. I will get back to you all after tonights workout. Do any of you think that I should be up more than 10lbs after 4 weeks of dbol? My diet has been in the 4200-5000 cal range, with protein around 350-375g/day. Earler in the cycle I thought I was leaning out pretty good, but now I am starting to hold alot of water on my stomach so it is hard to tell. Any opinions?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i dunno man 3" on your chest in 4 weeks is pretty freaking good, i might suggest upping the protein to the 400+ range that could potentially help otherwise just keep plugging away your training seems fine and you're getting plenty of rest and i don't think there can be a doubt that the gear is good and working its hard to notice yourself putting on weight because you see yourself every day i think you'll be just fine bro

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Just got done with arms, went pretty well, strength was up on tris, not really for bis though. My elbows/tendons are absolutely killing me, they hurt terrible during every single rep, and the worst is right after the set when I release the weight, in the past few weeks it just hurt during tricep exercises, but tonight it actually hurt during biceps too. Got a good pump though. I am just going to keep working through the pain. I am scared to think of what it is going to be like when I get off cycle, usually that is when it is worst.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Did chest yesterday, the workout went absolutely shitty. The night before I was having a helluva time getting to sleep, didnt get to sleep till around 530, so I didnt get much sleep. I feel as though I am slightly overtrained, so I think I am going to lower the volume this week and try to get recovered. Finally got my HCG mixed last night and took 250IU, I am going to do 250IU every monday thursday. Tonight I have legs, so hopefully it goes better than yesterday. The past 3 days I cut back on carbs and fat because I felt really bloated, and this morning I could tell that I definely cut some more. My waist is actually down 1/4" since the beginning of the cycle. I am going to up my carbs and fat back up for another 10 days or so till I start feeling too bloated.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what about adding some letro or a-dex until you get onto the M5aa (which i think should dry you out)?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Nate

Whats up man, This is Ryan from t-mag from back in the day. Just checking up on your cycle.

I Just ordered some 1test cyp and 4-ad.

I'll be checking back on your log.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Manu20- Ya I am really glad to finally get started on the HCG. The boys were getting a little smaller than what I wanted them to be, but thats how it goes i guess.

Glenihan-I am considering buying some letro, but still undecided. I dont NEED it, but I wouldnt mind cutting a little water out, I am not too worried about it though. Actually, I think I forgot to mention this, but I started the M5aa at week 2 to help reduce bloat from the dbol. I could actually tell a difference when I started taking it. I am going to end the M5aa after the dbol is done, and then I am not for sure what oral I am going to run the last 3-4 weeks of the cycle. I would really like to try one of sledges new bulking compounds if his labs are able to get them cranked out in time. That is still ~5 weeks off though, so surely something will be out.

Ryan- Hey whats up man! Congrats on getting the 1test and 4ad, you should enjoy it! Let me know how your cycle goes.

Did legs tonight, went awesome, I felt sooo good tonight. It has been along time since I have felt as good as I did last night...probably when I was on my last cycle:think:. Deadlifts were up 30lbs, and squats were up 20lbs, so there were some pretty good strength increases. I dont know if this had anything to do with starting the HCG last night, but today I was really mellowed out and in alot better mood than usual given the circumstances. I have a ton of school work and studying to do, and usually I get stressed as hell, especially since I started my cycle, but today I just felt really good and wasnt worried about it, like I knew I would get it done no problem. Could be coincidence, but I have read that HCG can mellow you out some. Oh ya, had some nice sex dreams last night:thumbsup:, this last week I have been having at least 1 sex related dream a night, sometimes 3-4, it is awesome, especially since I am not getting any right now:frustrate

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated on how the HCG works for you i'm really curious about it like how long it takes to get your boys back to normal size while you're still on cycle