hextech

hextech

Awards
Hi, im new on the forums so ill tell you about my stats first:

weight: 105 kg
hight: 183cm
fat %: just above 10%, 2 upper abs visible
been lifting weights for ~10 years
currently working out with a 2 split, push/pull days.

The cycle im considering (this will be my third cycle)

medicament______________________________week
cycle:
800 mg Test Enanthate EW_________________ 1-18
500 mg Deca Decanoate EW________________ 1-16

PCT:
250 iu HCG ed____________________________ 18-20
20mg Nolvadex____________________________21-26

some questions:
1. do it absolutely need to run a anti estrogen component under the cycle? Last time i used test+deca i used 12,5mg Aromasin ed, but unless i feel soreness in nippels, do i need this? I am considering running 25mg Aromasin ed week 1-20.

2. Also considering 4 first weeks using 50mg Dianabol oral ed. What are the thoughts on this?

3. And finally, will using vitamin b-6 at 200mg ed throut the cycle have a positive effect?

4. Any other suggestions? Let me know :)

Regards

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
thats a fat cycle, whats your cycle history? i think 18 weeks is a little long

1. IMO i would run adex rather than aromasin, maybe .5mg EOD, week 2-last test pin. here is some information why:
"Arimidex is very mild on blood lipids (cholesterol) and doesnt seem to affect them adversely (2). As previously mentioned, those lowered estrogen levels could although, its a stretch potentially adversely affect cholesterol and possibly even your immune function. However, I am very comfortable recommending Arimidex short-term use, i.e. throughout cycle and PCT. This should be the ancillary compound of choice for those on long and heavy cycles, especially since it also doesnt inhibit Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF) (4), like some other ancillary compounds."

2. Dbol is fine at 50mg ed, have you used it before? ive found great results with just 25-30mg too. also running such a long cycle, i thinks a small amount of dbol weeks 12-16 would really help with gains toward the end. extra bulk before pct never hurt. so maybe 30mg ED weeks 1-4 and 12-16.

3. any b6 or b12 should be good for some extra energy on cycle.

4. i would run the HCG at 250iu twice a week, weeks 5-18. usually i see it run throughout the cycle to keep the boys healthy. there are some people that recommend it for pct or as you have it, loading up right before pct. the reason i think during cycle is better is you basically keep them healthy throughout instead of trying to jump start them at the end. just my 2 cents, im sure others will add there opinions.

also a stronger pct would be a good idea, if you add some clomid i think you would be much better off. maybe 100/100/50/50

hextech

hextech

Awards
thanks for the reply :) i have 4 other cycles behind me where i stacked, and all went well, no sides.
So if i adjust it some to look like this:

drug: _______________________________________week:

Kur:
800 mg Test Enanthate (1,6 ml man/tor)_________EW 1-18
500 mg Deca Decanoate (1,25 ml man/tor)_______EW 1-16
30 mg Dianabol ______________________________ed 1-4 + 12-16
200 mg Vitamin B-6___________________________ed 1-20
12,5 mg Aromasin____________________________ed 1-20

PCT:
250 iu HCG _________________________________ed 18-20
20 mg Nolvadex ____________________________ed 21-26
100 mg Clomid ed (300 mg first day)____________ed 21-24

Its seems ok?
Also if i feel 18 weeks becoming to much i can always end it and start PCT before.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your serms are very high.
wks: 21-26
nolva 40/20/10/10
Clomid 100/50/50/25

use hcg from wk 4-20 @ 250iu E4D

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
everyone does their own thing. the last thing i would recommend, is to taper your pct. im guessing you already bought most everything and only have 30 days nolva, but if you have the clomid now, i would run the nolva 40/20/20 and clomid 150/100/50/50. something like that, some sort of taper. besides my own personal preferences, your good to go after that. your a beast at 230 already, im curious how much youll gain in weeks 12-18.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
your serms are very high.
wks: 21-26
nolva 40/20/10/10
Clomid 100/50/50/25

use hcg from wk 4-20 @ 250iu E4D
me and gymrat are on the same page here i think :)

hextech

hextech

Awards
Why use clomid in pct and not just Nova alone? Is there a synergy effect between the two?
Ive also been told Nolva + Aromasin is a good PCT, whats your thought on that?
Why I chose the clomid dosage so high is because i read that it wont work if you chose a dosage to low.
Link to where i read this information: http: //w w w. steroid. c o m/ clomid- dosages. php (remove spacings)
I ill do as you say with the HCG, sounds wice.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
different forums tend to lead to different sides of the fence, some people swear by pepsi and some people by coke. although nolva and clomid are not the same a coke and pepsi, it seems to be a personal preference. im not versed well enough to tell you the specific ways they work and the exact differences between the two. but IMO its a good idea, if avaiable, to include both for PCT. the reason is, if some people dont have good results with one or the other, why not attack on both ends so you make sure you get the job done. try one or the other if you like, but nothing worse than a ineffective PCT.

i am not a fan of AI's during PCT, i really dont see the purpose. if your going to use something with high aromatization, then use a AI during cycle to keep estrogen down.

i do agree that clomid dosages should be in the higher ranges of 150-50mg, recently i did see a study showing 25mg to be a effective dose but it was a cycle by itself, and not for pct.

hextech

hextech

Awards
From what i have been told why to use aromasin (together with Nolvadex) in pct is, to lower the estrogen levels, wich then enhances the regeneration.
High estrogen levels prolonges the time it takes before your own system is back to normal(the hormone reversal), therfor suppressing it with Aromasin is benefitial. Atleast thats what i been told.

Also found some info on internet about it: http: // w w w .i st ero ids.c om /st ero ids/A rom asin-No lvadex %20PCT.html

Thanks for your help and information guys. Ill be starting the cycle just after newyear some time, ill let you know how much muscle i was able to gain when its done ;)

untill then, keep pumping! :D