Ultradrol cycle starting in January with roommate

megamutent8

Awards
ok been hearing great things about this cycle, and it has gotten me giddy, anyway I have ran hdrol and epistane before so this would be my 3rd cycle really looking forward to it, I still have a whole bottle of liquid clomid on me so I will use that as my PCT along with others

about me 5ft 6 190-195 LBS 15-18% bf

I havnt decided if this will be a recomp or a bulk for me, as I live in Northern NY it will be snowy here for a long while

PreLoad: Cel cycle assist 14 days

on cycle
4 week cycle of Ultradrol (8/12/12/12)

Himalaya LiverCare
Cel cycle assist
fish oil
taurine

PCT

Clomid 3 weeks
20/10/10
Cel cycle assist
Cel PCT assist ( should I start this right away or week 2?)

I am kinda iffy on the clomid, so any help would be appreciated, like I said I have a bottle of liquid clomid left over and a little less than a half bottle of liquid Tamox

megamutent8

Awards
Would love some imput on the PCT if anyone can help, I want to make sure it all looks good

megamutent8

Awards
bump....I may start this earlier, but would love some input on PCT, I can get some liquid tamox if needed

megamutent8

Awards
ok after doing some more research I plan on adding PES Erase to my PCT
3caps per day for 4 weeks, I think that should do well....I have never logged before, but if people are interested I will log this cycle and post pictures and video if possible....will probably order on monday and may start cycle earlier

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Recently finished Ultra/M1T/Halo stack. Using clomid, Erase, Formula X, and Titanium XL for PCT. First week of PCT has been good.

Anyways, subbed and good luck. I think you'll like the Ultra. Lots of positive reviews.

Reactions: oli
NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Recently finished Ultra/M1T/Halo stack. Using clomid, Erase, Formula X, and Titanium XL for PCT. First week of PCT has been good.

Anyways, subbed and good luck. I think you'll like the Ultra. Lots of positive reviews.
What was your dosing on Ultra? Looking for how most people dose it but can't find anything

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
What was your dosing on Ultra? Looking for how most people dose it but can't find anything
Round 1 I was doing - 1 am, 1 lunch, 1 pre WO with my M1D Black at 5 AM and 5 pre WO. This made my BP shoot through the roof. On the second round I did - 1 am and 1 pre WO with the M1D at 4 AM and 4 pre WO and the Halo at 1 AM and 1 pre W.O. This was much better in terms of BP for me.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Round 1 I was doing - 1 am, 1 lunch, 1 pre WO with my M1D Black at 5 AM and 5 pre WO. This made my BP shoot through the roof. On the second round I did - 1 am and 1 pre WO with the M1D at 4 AM and 4 pre WO and the Halo at 1 AM and 1 pre W.O. This was much better in terms of BP for me.

Hope this helps.
Talking more about mg/day. Why were you up that early?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
12 mg rouind 1, 8 mg round 2.

As for the reasoning behind going so high off the bat, I am much larger than the average human. I started off about 320 or 325 and ended up after Round 1, PCT, Round 2 at 342.25. Not to forget that I am older than dirt and have a bad history of playing guinea pig on myself. Once I had things dialed in, I liked the progress I made, minus the lethargy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love some imput on the PCT if anyone can help, I want to make sure it all looks good
Why dont you do:
UD: 8/8/12/12/12 (one bottle)
Pct: Clomid or Torem, Erase, Anabeta and HcGenerate or Daa

I will be doing this exact thing come jan :)

megamutent8

Awards
Why dont you do:
UD: 8/8/12/12/12 (one bottle)
Pct: Clomid or Torem, Erase, Anabeta and HcGenerate or Daa

I will be doing this exact thing come jan :)
I plan on adding Erase, might have to check out Daa as well...so far my Ultradrol came in still awaiting the rest, already have my clomid

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Definately some DAA.

megamutent8

Awards
Definately some DAA.
ok will do, I am doing some reasearch, how should I take it? PCT wise? do I start it on week one? I also noticed different brands of DAA, does it matter which one I go with? they each seem to have different MG's

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
ok will do, I am doing some reasearch, how should I take it? PCT wise? do I start it on week one? I also noticed different brands of DAA, does it matter which one I go with? they each seem to have different MG's
Bulk DAA. I got AI's DAA for super cheap on their sale, I'm sure you can still find it discounted somewhere. 300 grams for about $13 and all you need is 3 grams a day is a steal in any product.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on adding Erase, might have to check out Daa as well...so far my Ultradrol came in still awaiting the rest, already have my clomid
Definetly add Erase and as far as Daa u should add it as well to your pct. Look into Lit-up
Good job on having the serm before starting cycle

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I'm an Athletix guy (not rep, just avid user) and really like Formula X. As Halfhuman posted, dd the Erase, it will definately help. My past two cycles I started both week 1, day 1 with my clomid. I've got nothing but love for anything Athletix and PES can add to PCT. Definately somthing to consider.

megamutent8

Awards
thanks for all the input, cant wait to start this =p may push the starting date by a week or 2 though, I am doing a mini cut ATM, due to the fact my Bp was 140/90 the teacher told me since it was a differnt type of machine the readings are normally higher than they are, but I am gonna be safe and lower my BP first

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
take the daa starting day 1 of pct 3 grams a day (usually 1 scoop)

megamutent8

Awards
already started to take the precycle, so I begin on the 15th can not wait =)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Unfinished logs piss me off!! I guess this one wasn't even started though so technically it's not unfinished, lol. Either way, GRRRRR!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfinished logs piss me off!! I guess this one wasn't even started though so technically it's not unfinished, lol. Either way, GRRRRR!!!
Haha. I think this log will start soon. If not I'll be running some ultradrol some time in the future ;)

megamutent8

Awards
well started my cycle on January 9th....Monday is legs day for me, didnt weight myself, I will tomorrow on chest/tri day
I am now doing front squats as regular squats have been making my back sore, so switching it up this cycle, I will be focusing on front squats

Front squats: 135x7, 225x2, 265x1(pr), 275x1(pr), 285x1(PR), 185x10 not suprising I got 3 Personal bests as this was my 2nd week doing them

Leg Press: pretty much did 5 reps with 6 plates on each side for 4 sets

Hamstring curl machine: this one is hard to explain its a machine where it looks like your doing a back extension, but it works your hams instead, and boy does it work

worked my calves on the leg press machine

quad extensions for 4 sets

supersetted ab machine with the ab roller <---- that thing is a killer

so far not doing to bad I took first dose at 7am followed by 2nd dose at around 1pm before my workout.... I had work at 6pm hence why a little earlier than i would of liked

while at work I just felt tired honestly dunno if its because I had a tough leg day or if its lethargy, but I have next 3 days off work so gym gym gym!!!

btw workout partner has video of my 285 front squat I will try and upload it when possible

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well started my cycle on January 9th....Monday is legs day for me, didnt weight myself, I will tomorrow on chest/tri day
I am now doing front squats as regular squats have been making my back sore, so switching it up this cycle, I will be focusing on front squats

Front squats: 135x7, 225x2, 265x1(pr), 275x1(pr), 285x1(PR), 185x10 not suprising I got 3 Personal bests as this was my 2nd week doing them

Leg Press: pretty much did 5 reps with 6 plates on each side for 4 sets

Hamstring curl machine: this one is hard to explain its a machine where it looks like your doing a back extension, but it works your hams instead, and boy does it work

worked my calves on the leg press machine

quad extensions for 4 sets

supersetted ab machine with the ab roller <---- that thing is a killer

so far not doing to bad I took first dose at 7am followed by 2nd dose at around 1pm before my workout.... I had work at 6pm hence why a little earlier than i would of liked

while at work I just felt tired honestly dunno if its because I had a tough leg day or if its lethargy, but I have next 3 days off work so gym gym gym!!!

btw workout partner has video of my 285 front squat I will try and upload it when possible
Good god that is one crazy front squat....
mean workout. Get in that food to fuel the ultradrol!

megamutent8

Awards
Day 2:

regular BP: 185x5, 225x3, 245x2, 265x1, 275x1, 285x0...dissapointed I didnt get 285 ive gotten it before, but that was a lot of sets
Incline BP: 135x10, 185x7, 225x3(with help), 155x11 Normally I start with incline but it was taken
fly machine: 80x10, 125x5, 110x7, 80x10...decided to use machine instead of DBs
Dips: BWx10, BWx10, BW+45lbx10 I normally would go up to 90 but my elbow was feeling some pain
Then I finished up with different tricep exercises such as tricep pull down

weighed myself before gym was at 191.2Lbs with shoes and I already ate at the weigh in

so far I am feeling good hopefully tomorrow on my back/bicep day I feel great =D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week two and I never get acne and it's making me break out a little. I don't like it! Lol.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, I got this mixed up with another thread and was thinking this log was supposed to start on Dec 15.

Good luck with the cycle man! Lookin good so far! Subbed, I wanna know what I'm in for.

megamutent8

Awards
so far no acne but it is only day 2 XD, and thanks diabolik hopefully it is successful, loving it so far

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
How did the end of the week treat you? Noticing anything yet?

megamutent8

Awards
ahh sorry for delay, I live in Northern NY and we had an Ice Storm, and since I live in middle of no where my internet has been down....well I shall update now =p

megamutent8

Awards
Jan 11th still 8mg will be at 8mg for 2 weeks followed by 12 for remainder 3 wks

Back day

Deadlift: 225x5, 405x5, 405x3, 455x2, 495x0, 425x5
I am kinda dissapointed I have gotten 495 for one once before, but I could only get it off ground for an inch, I have a video of 425 gotta have friend upload it, my explosion seems to be really weak I dunno if it has to do with the fact I had a tough leg day 2 days prior, but thats prolly an excuse

Lat pulldown machine: 120x10, 160x10, 200x5
Low Row: 140x10, 200x8, 240x5
Pendlay Rows: 135x10, 135x9, 135x7
straight arm pulldowns?: 42.5x10, 65x10, 80x4
bicep curls: 30x10, 40x7, 50x2
Hammer Curls: 30x7 (was tired finished here)

megamutent8

Awards
Day4: Shoulder day

Shoulder Press: 70lbsx10, 80x7, 90x3 ( on warmup set I felt my forearms in pain so it wasnt my greatest day for the press)
side raises: 25x10, 35x10, 35x7
Front raises: 25x10, 30x8, 25x10
Rear delt raises: 15x10, 20x10, 20x10
rear delt machine: 110x8, 95x10
did some Military Presses and Ab workout to finish the day

megamutent8

Awards
day 5+6: Rest
day 7: legs with some shoulder

Front Squat: 225x4, 255x2, 275x1, 295x1
back squat: 315x4, 315x5
Front squat followed by immidate Back squat: 225x5--> 225x4
did the hammer machine: bwx8, bwx10, bwx8
did some calf raises
Front raises: 25x10, 40x7, 45x4
side raises: 25x10, 35x10, 40x7

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job. I just upped my dose today to 12mg. I felt like 8 was wearing off after around 8 days. I think 8 is good for the first two weeks and go for 12 for the remainder

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job man! UD is my next cycle. Stacked with trenavar.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Strong lifts man! Keep it up. I've got my UD Trenazone stack waiting for near the beginning of summer.

megamutent8

Awards
when I start the 12 mg dosage, what do you guys think is best way to take each dosing? would I take one in the am and then 2 pre? btw today is off day, tomorrow is Chest/Triceps

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when I start the 12 mg dosage, what do you guys think is best way to take each dosing? would I take one in the am and then 2 pre? btw today is off day, tomorrow is Chest/Triceps
Today was my first dose of 12mg and u feel the difference. I took 8mg am and the other 4mg 6hours later

megamutent8

Awards
so would this be ok? lets say first at 7am, followed by 1Pm right before my workout, then 7pm, or should I do somthing like 8mg at noon followed by last 4mg at 6?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so would this be ok? lets say first at 7am, followed by 1Pm right before my workout, then 7pm, or should I do somthing like 8mg at noon followed by last 4mg at 6?
I workout at 2pm as well and my first dose is at 6am with a big bfast. I'm dosing 8mg at 6am with bfast and the other 4mg 30 min before workout which is at 1pm. Don't over complicate it. As long as its in the system you'll be fine.

megamutent8

Awards
I workout at 2pm as well and my first dose is at 6am with a big bfast. I'm dosing 8mg at 6am with bfast and the other 4mg 30 min before workout which is at 1pm. Don't over complicate it. As long as its in the system you'll be fine.
Ahh ok that sounds good =p, yea I tend to over think things XD

megamutent8

Awards
today is Chest and triceps day

Flat Bench: 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 295x1, 245x5, 245x5 ( new pr never done 295, last week couldnt do 285 so pretty happy)
Incline Bench: 135x10, 185x5, 205x4, 205x3
Dips: Body Weightx7, BW+45x8, 70lbsx5

Cable flys: 25lbsx10, 30x10, 35x5
Tricep pull Down rope: 42.5x10, 65x10, 72.5x6
Decline skullcrushers: 80x7, 100x5, 100x4
did some one arm tricep pull downs for a few sets and I was done felt good today, really looking forward to tomorrow to do some back and biceps

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good numbers buddy.

megamutent8

Awards
Good numbers buddy.
Thanks, what blew my mind is today buddy awared me on this guy deadlifting, normally we dont care but he had a weighted vest on, anyway he was doing 405 managed one rep, but it looked tough, anyway he went up to 495, we were thinking oh boy, but suprisingly he got it up even easier than the 405 still wearing the vest, well he tried 545 and got it up but hitched big time with arched back all the way.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, what blew my mind is today buddy awared me on this guy deadlifting, normally we dont care but he had a weighted vest on, anyway he was doing 405 managed one rep, but it looked tough, anyway he went up to 495, we were thinking oh boy, but suprisingly he got it up even easier than the 405 still wearing the vest, well he tried 545 and got it up but hitched big time with arched back all the way.
Damn! thats crazy! i would have never tried to go up like that especially struggling to get one rep at 405. He a crazy mofo..He couldve strained his back or worst. I rather stick to what i can than risk injuring myself and not being able to lift.

megamutent8

Awards
Back and biceps day

Deadlift: 225x6, 315x5, 405x3, 455x2, 495x0, 455x3 ( I got the 495 up, but could not lock out =\ I think I psyched myself out)
Barbell Rows: 135x11, 185x10
Low Row Machine: 120x10, 180x10, 240x5, 140x10
widegrip lat pulldown: 120x10, 180x5, 160x6
Widegrip Low Row: 120x10, 160x6, 200x5
did a few reps of back extensions body weight

bicep curls: 30x10, 40x7, 40x5
Hammer curls: 40x7, 40x7

today I felt sore especially lower back, but all in all not a bad day tomorrow is shoulder day so that should be interesting