first cycle and just wanting some advice

Griffith

Awards
Hi guys and gals,

I'm 25 been training for a very long time. Diets in check and just started a cycle of anavar 60mg ed, 20mg three times a day. Now I was told and read to stack it with masteron but I also read to stack it with test e. Now of I were to stack what would you recommend I'm looking to cut off as much fat as possible. I don't mind putting on muscle but I want to mainly lean out.

Background info I'm a personal trainer for 2years now and have been in gyms and training since I'm 13 years old.

My diet consists essentially of this

2 slices of p28 protein bread for breakfast. 14gr of protein per slice

Protein shake

Whole weat wrap with steak or chicken with some light spicy Mayo I make

Shake

Greek yogurt

Pre workout I take musclepharm assault

Post workout shake 1/4 cup maltodextrin scoop of protein, 10gr glutamine and 5g creatine monohydrate

Shake before bed (casein or a blended protein that has casein)

Griffith

Awards
I also take in terms of Supps multivitamin, pharma greens, cla,omega 3, un- liver, tribulus, green tea extract and the occasional digestive enzymes

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
diet like that and your bodyfat will disappear in 3 weeks, usually doses of test is 500mg per week for 10-14 weeks. you should have planned your cycle before starting. before anything else hopefully you have a pct worked out and on hand?

Griffith

Awards
Does anyone else have any input? Was expecting more than just one reply

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
almost any cycle should have a test base. i would suggest you building a cycle and asking for opinions. people dont like to do all the leg work, if you know what i mean. good luck

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Usually when people do there first cycle they do Test only to see how there body reacts to it. Anavar a 60 mg daily should be plenty to shred you up without test. How long is your cycle going to last?

Griffith

Awards
i have enough for 4 weeks but i can obtain more if you recommend the cycle be longer then 4 weeks

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
i have enough for 4 weeks but i can obtain more if you recommend the cycle be longer then 4 weeks
Well I heard var can be expensive, but I am pretty sure cycles can be ran at 6-8 weeks safely.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Tes E @ 500mg 1-12
Mast @ 400mg 3-12
Anavar @ 70mg 1-6

pct

nolva
40/20/10/10
Aromasin
25/12.5/12.5/6
DAA or other T booster of choice