superdrol bridge question

GMaN1911

Awards
What are your guys opinion on either a superdrol/trenazone bridge or superdrol/boladrol bridge? The cycle would probably be 6-8 weeks more likely 6 if running boladrol with superdrol for livers sake. Thanks for the input!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I remember seeing superdrol/tren, which was very common. Mostly 6 weekers. Should be a real fun ride. I tried that bridge once, but went up to 30 on super and week 4 stopped*(couldnt handle the pumps)and only ran the tren for a week. Ill try again eventually, but taking it easy fore now

GMaN1911

Awards
I remember seeing superdrol/tren, which was very common. Mostly 6 weekers. Should be a real fun ride. I tried that bridge once, but went up to 30 on super and week 4 stopped*(couldnt handle the pumps)and only ran the tren for a week. Ill try again eventually, but taking it easy fore now
Thanks for the input. Iv run phera and tren and it was the best cycle iv done. I still am very curious about boladrol because when I ran it I felt like it didn't really do much of anything.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I just got two packets of boladrol and a whole ton of other ****. when i build my current cycle i left boladrol out, i would like to run it by itself and log it so people have some good info on it. are you trying to bulk or cut? do you have anything to work with yet or are you starting from scratch?

GMaN1911

Awards
I just got two packets of boladrol and a whole ton of other ****. when i build my current cycle i left boladrol out, i would like to run it by itself and log it so people have some good info on it. are you trying to bulk or cut? do you have anything to work with yet or are you starting from scratch?
I have superdrol and d-zine, I have run boladrol solo before and I really don't know why but I felt it didn't do much of anything but I did gain weight that could have been due to my diet being on point. My goals for this are a recomp/lean bulk. If u guys have any suggestions on any other compounds to add to make the gains as much as possible I would really appriciate it! Maybe Ultradrol? Looking for someone to give a crazy cycle suggestion

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
like i said boladrol is pretty new and from what i have read you should have got desent results with it, which i why i have 2 packet in my room right now : ) and trenazone is also pretty new but i dont know alot about it yet. if you want to run SD you can run it with epi like me, or try the trenazone and ultradrol together, im interested now. so either...
SD 10/20/20
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40
or if you can afford it maybe...
Udrol 08/08/08/08
Tzone 00/00/00/75/75/75/75
it says do not exceed 150mg tren, so i assume you could bump it up depending on how you feel. its non methyl so you can run it 4 weeks after the ultradrol. better to play safe with a new compound do its up to you. obviouly nolva/clomid for pct plus some support along the way. just a suggestion like you asked for...antaeus labs seems to be up and coming from everything im reading but who knows maybe just some hype. sd cycle would be much cheaper but you can run the ultradrol cycle two weeks longer and maybe keep more gains.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Duality29 Supplements 3
WrkoutWarrior Anabolics 32
Cycle Logs 9
1976pianoman Anabolics 21
Anabolics 25