M14e cycle questions

ngen52

Awards
A good friend of mine gave me a bottle of purus labs discontinued m14e. How should I dose this?

Reaper101

Reaper101

Awards
From what I have read I would go with what is recommended on the bottle 2 caps a day I was also thinking about running a cycle of this here soon. If anyone with experience in running this cycle could chime in, would be awesome so....bump! Cause I would also like to know.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah. Id run as they say on the bottle. I ran this a few years back. I cant remember how much of each compound was in there but I did open up a bottle of epistane I had and added a pill or 2 of that.

ngen52

Awards
What kinda gains are we looking at? And could we bridge this to like stanodrol?

Reaper101

Reaper101

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply Johny, that's kinda what I was thinking too. I did a little bit more research and it sounds like you may be able to up to 3 a day depending on your ph/steroid history if you have done alot of cycles in the past you may be able to bump it up. There is alot of good info under supplement companies/purus labs thread for this PH. G'luck with your cycle Ngen52 :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gains...well...I blew up, make sure you gave your macros down, I put fat on way too quick!!!

Reaper101

Reaper101

Awards
Nah, I am just going to stick with the epistane and M 1 4 and see how it goes. I feel I have to use it up, because I heard the epistane in it doesnt have a very long shelf life maybe 6 months past expiration date, and the bottle I have expired in September. So shooting for a cycle here in december.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I meant "GET" your macro(nutrients) down...Geesh...everyones a critic..LOL

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL...its all good man. I type on my girls laptop at night in bed sometimes and well, sometimes words come out that I didnt mean to put.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fightbackhxc Supplement Auction 1
Supplement Auction 7
Supplements 1
Anabolics 3
benj851 Anabolics 3