Should i wait on my EPI cycle??

liftsalot

Awards
Whats up guys? Ive have all the stuff to run a full 5 to 6 week cycle of LGI EPI-10. Im wondering if i should wait awhile though, my wife just had a baby two weeks ago so of course work out routine has suffered quite a bit. Not to mention im probably getting about 5 to 6 hours of sleep a night of broken sleep. So i pretty much know the awnser to my question but i have been planning this cycle for a bit and im getting ancy. Im kinda torn on which compound to run, i also have LGI halo-25. I have run furazadrol before and also a mild h-drol cycle. Im wanting to increase strength and loose a little bit of bogy fat. Which compound you guys think would work best with my goals? Im assuming i do need to wait until i can get at least a little more sleep and get back in to my work out routine. Epi i am planning on 30/40/40/40/40 or 30/30/40/40/40/40. Or halo at 50/75/75/75/75/75. Support supps include himila liver care to pre load also NAC and saw palmetto and cycle support during cycle. Pct includes liquid nolva most likley at 20/20/10/10 then in 3rd week im bringing in erase at 3 caps a day and tappering down every week from there. I also am running liver assist through pct and sustain alpha to boost test and libido i also might throw in some DAA depending on buget. Let me know what you guys think, thanks in advance.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd definitely wait but go with the EPI for 6 weeks. Your pct looks great. You'll freaking love epi, I love the dry gains while leaning out a bit and the strength and sicks pumps r just icing on the cake.

liftsalot

Awards
I'd definitely wait but go with the EPI for 6 weeks. Your pct looks great. You'll freaking love epi, I love the dry gains while leaning out a bit and the strength and sicks pumps r just icing on the cake.
Thanks Bro, I was leaning that direction actually lol. I just hate waiting but I know its best. I was also playing with the idea of a h-drol,epi stack but don't know about that one. I remember I had a lot of problems sleeping when I took furazadrol I was dosing pretty high plus I heard that axis labs had been spiking there furazadrol with caffeine. Don't know if there's any truth to that. Thanks for the response Bro.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yep no problem bro. I love epi cycles personally. Hdrol personally I don't care for but ppl love. And u could always throw on some furaza-a with the epi the only outcome with that is shredded mass hands down haha. Hope u kill it when u do run it I'd like to see u log it.

liftsalot

Awards
Yep no problem bro. I love epi cycles personally. Hdrol personally I don't care for but ppl love. And u could always throw on some furaza-a with the epi the only outcome with that is shredded mass hands down haha. Hope u kill it when u do run it I'd like to see u log it.
Do you have any experience with protodrol? I've been reading about it a lot latley doesn't seem to be a very popular compound but everything I've seen on it is good. I have two bottles of IBE protomax which is a clone of it plus I have two bottles of cel m-lmg and two bottles furaza-a and a bottle of m-stane superdrol clone. But superdrol scares me lol. I was thinking maybe even a epi m-lmg stack. What you think?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Actually I have ran protomax its a great hardener. I ran it at the end of a little SD cycle I did. It tightened me up pretty good but I dosed it for 2 weeks at 4 caps a day. Max lmg/epi would b a nice stack though IMO.

liftsalot

Awards
Actually I have ran protomax its a great hardener. I ran it at the end of a little SD cycle I did. It tightened me up pretty good but I dosed it for 2 weeks at 4 caps a day. Max lmg/epi would b a nice stack though IMO.
So u did two weeks superdrol then finished with the protomax? That sounds pretty sick too but I've never ran super yet. I don't know ha ha now I have too many options maybe since I'm still kinda a newb maybe ill stick to my epi plan. Throwing in some max lmg would be cool to. How do u think I should dose them if I go that route? Which compound have u noticed the most stregth increase from?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I had some left over SD I didn't wanna waste. It was a nice run got me 8 pounds that I totally kept. Well do u wanna do 4 weeks or 6-8 weeks?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I haven't ran Max lmg but epi have ran twice and I saw sick strength gains even while cutting.

liftsalot

Awards
How did u dose your epi cycle and how many weeks u run it? Do you know much about cyanobol?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've only ever ran it 30/30/30/30 and had great gains. Next time though I'm gonna run 6 week at 30/30/40/40/50/50. 6 weeks I think you'd really love it at the dose I just posted.

liftsalot

Awards
I've only ever ran it 30/30/30/30 and had great gains. Next time though I'm gonna run 6 week at 30/30/40/40/50/50. 6 weeks I think you'd really love it at the dose I just posted.

So me being a newb to epi should i just run a 30/30/30/30 first to test the waters? Or should i say skrew it and run the 5 to 6 weeks? Im getting inpatient man how bad would that mess with my gains not getting steady sleep you think. I have two 90 cap bottles of LGI epi-10 and i have all the support supps to do a six week so maybe ill start at 30 for the first two weeks and see how it goes if sides are low then in the third week ill bump up to 40 for the last 3 to 4 weeks. Im gonna log it for sure man ive never done one before but i think it would be good even if nothing else for my own benifit. Do you think nolva should be ok for pct? Ive been reading about alot of epi cycles being followed by clomid. I can get some pretty cheap if need be.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah its always good to b cautious. Just test the waters with it bro, if its going good at 30 then why not bump it to 40 the last 3 weeks. Personally all I've ever used is clomid, I don't like what I've read about nolva. U do have a point though, many ppl use clomid for epi cycles because epi will suppress estrogen while on cycle and nolva is also anti-estrogenic. So they do not want to suppress estrogen even further while on their pct. I have read of estrogen rebound from nolva. I personally prefer clomid.

liftsalot

Awards
Yeah its always good to b cautious. Just test the waters with it bro, if its going good at 30 then why not bump it to 40 the last 3 weeks. Personally all I've ever used is clomid, I don't like what I've read about nolva. U do have a point though, many ppl use clomid for epi cycles because epi will suppress estrogen while on cycle and nolva is also anti-estrogenic. So they do not want to suppress estrogen even further while on their pct. I have read of estrogen rebound from nolva. I personally prefer clomid.
I've never tried clomid I've heard it works good but makes u emotional. I think I'm gonna start it I just started per loading yesterday so I'm gonna give it two weeks and start.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol yes it does work good but yeah I get emotional. Its not a big deal though, clomid will get u back to normal quick.

liftsalot

Awards
Right now I do a split routine 3 days a week back/bis, chest/tris, shoulders/legs. You think that will be good or should I do a 5 day a week and train one muscle a day.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I say 5 days if u have the time. U can really murder everything, plus on epi you'll literally b attacking the weights no joke haha. Especially with increased recovery time I couldn't get enough, all I thought about was pounding weights but of course I took proper rest.

mcoppen

Awards
Do you have any experience with protodrol? I've been reading about it a lot latley doesn't seem to be a very popular compound but everything I've seen on it is good. I have two bottles of IBE protomax which is a clone of it plus I have two bottles of cel m-lmg and two bottles furaza-a and a bottle of m-stane superdrol clone. But superdrol scares me lol. I was thinking maybe even a epi m-lmg stack. What you think?
I ran I force protodrol 50/75/75/75/75/75. Great vascularity and pumps, gained and kept around 12-15lbs while cutting.
I had no gyno issues but it shut me down at the end of week 3. Only other side was the worst calf cramps at about 4am every morning. But overall it was a fun cycle and I would recommend using it.

liftsalot

Awards
I ran I force protodrol 50/75/75/75/75/75. Great vascularity and pumps, gained and kept around 12-15lbs while cutting.
I had no gyno issues but it shut me down at the end of week 3. Only other side was the worst calf cramps at about 4am every morning. But overall it was a fun cycle and I would recommend using it.
Thanks for the info Bro did you get a nice increase in stregth to? Have you ran any other cycles before? I just have so much stuff right now its hard to decide, I buy and sell a lot on eBay so now I just need to decide what I'm gonna keep for me and what I'm gonna sell. I also have a bottle of cyanobol on the way lol.

liftsalot

Awards
Yeah I say 5 days if u have the time. U can really murder everything, plus on epi you'll literally b attacking the weights no joke haha. Especially with increased recovery time I couldn't get enough, all I thought about was pounding weights but of course I took proper rest.
Ya that's what I was thinking too. I don't think I'm gonna have the time to go 5 days a week though with a new born and a 4 year old the more I'm thinking about it lol. I have a hard enough time right now with my wife being ok with me going 2 to 3 times a week ha ha. She hated me going before even before the baby cane ha ha.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I guess just do what u can on the days u can go. If u can get in all body parts in 3 days then great, just kill it bro.

mcoppen

Awards
Thanks for the info Bro did you get a nice increase in stregth to? Have you ran any other cycles before? I just have so much stuff right now its hard to decide, I buy and sell a lot on eBay so now I just need to decide what I'm gonna keep for me and what I'm gonna sell. I also have a bottle of cyanobol on the way lol.
I had done an epi cycle before, it was my second cycle. I have since done another epi cycle and currently on an epi/tren cycle now. Strength gains were good, but as I said I was cutting, so hard to tell its full potential. I would love to, and may next run, use it on a bulk. Considering how big a calorie deficit I was in the gains were impressive. It must be pretty potent despite the low toxicity claims as I was totally shut down, my morning wood all but gone. I could get it up if required, but sex drive and random wood was lost. Where as I get very little to no shut down from epi even at 50mg and 6 week cycles.

liftsalot

Awards
So if I have nolva on hand do you think that will be ok? I don't know if I can have clomid shipped to the house without ky wife freaking the f**k out ha ha

liftsalot

Awards
I had done an epi cycle before, it was my second cycle. I have since done another epi cycle and currently on an epi/tren cycle now. Strength gains were good, but as I said I was cutting, so hard to tell its full potential. I would love to, and may next run, use it on a bulk. Considering how big a calorie deficit I was in the gains were impressive. It must be pretty potent despite the low toxicity claims as I was totally shut down, my morning wood all but gone. I could get it up if required, but sex drive and random wood was lost. Where as I get very little to no shut down from epi even at 50mg and 6 week cycles.
What did you use for SERM with your epi cycle? Which SERM did u use with protodrol too?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hey don't worry u can still recover fine with nolva bro. I was just giving my opinion. Use what u have man you'll b fine.

liftsalot

Awards
Hey don't worry u can still recover fine with nolva bro. I was just giving my opinion. Use what u have man you'll b fine.
Cool brother I'm starting on Monday I'm gonna be logging it to for sure

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds good bro I'll follow fur sure. I'm excited for u man, I can't wait to run an epi cycle myself in january.

liftsalot

Awards
Sounds good bro I'll follow fur sure. I'm excited for u man, I can't wait to run an epi cycle myself in january.
How bad do you think the lack of sleep will hurt my gains? I need to start polishing up my diet a bit too ha ha

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well sleep is the most anabolic period of the day when u release the most GH. I know that GH release is hindered when u get less than 6 hours of sleep, so hopefully u can get at least that.

liftsalot

Awards
Well sleep is the most anabolic period of the day when u release the most GH. I know that GH release is hindered when u get less than 6 hours of sleep, so hopefully u can get at least that.
Started it a few days ago man I have a log going in the cycle section. I started at 30 the probably going to 40 next week. I've been getting headaches though did you get that on your cycle at first? Any pain meds i can take that Arnt hard on the liver?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's crazy bro it sounds like your blood pressure is high. I never experienced it though on epi even when I was taking ECA. U might need some extra hawthorn berry.

liftsalot

Awards
That's crazy bro it sounds like your blood pressure is high. I never experienced it though on epi even when I was taking ECA. U might need some extra hawthorn berry.
Ya man thats kinda what i was thinking. Im taking two scoops a day of cycle support. I take my first dose of epi around 9:30 10am then the cycle support around 12. then my next dose of epi at 2 then again at 7 and last dose of cycle support around 9:30 pm. That sound ok or should i take the cycle support first thing of the day and last thing of the day? I dont know man this cycle has been going bad so far my whole family is sick and i feel like im getting there to plus i had a family emergency come up and probably not gonna be able to go to the gym till wensday and last day i went was friday. I think i might just end it and pick back up when the dust settles.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah it sounds like its best that u just put this cycle off til u can really kill it bro. U got a lot on your plate right now.

liftsalot

Awards
Yeah it sounds like its best that u just put this cycle off til u can really kill it bro. U got a lot on your plate right now.
Ya man I ended it yesterday sux though I wish I had the time. Now my son is sick so I know it just ain't happening lol. Oh well ill kill it in about 6 months to a year

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Most def bro. Best of wishes to u and your family.