Getting Helladrol/Katandrol cycle + PCT and supports together

Tice90

Awards
Hey guys, this is going to be my second PH cycle (first cycle was Androhard/Androlean for 6 weeks total and I wasn't overly impressed). There's so many options as far as what I could be using for my cycle supports and PCT that I wanted to make sure I had everything locked down before I start up around the end of December or beginning of January.

First off I plan on running:
Helladrol - 50/75/100/100/100/100/0/0
Katanadrol - 250/300/350/350/350/350/350/350

For cycle support I'm looking at using N2 Guard and probablly buying additional milk thistle to preload on. This is where I was a little lost; does N2 Guard cover joint support as well? I'll probably start taking glucosamine later this month and continue all the way through PCT as well any way.

PCT I was planning on lining up HCGenerate, Unleashed, Post-Cycle and DAA. Anything else that would be useful here? I'm looking to stay in the OTC end of things and would rather not have to get ahold of things like Nolva, Torem, etc. if I have other options.

Thanks in advance, I definitely appreciate any advice and I'll for sure be logging this cycle on this site.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, this is going to be my second PH cycle (first cycle was Androhard/Androlean for 6 weeks total and I wasn't overly impressed). There's so many options as far as what I could be using for my cycle supports and PCT that I wanted to make sure I had everything locked down before I start up around the end of December or beginning of January.

First off I plan on running:
Helladrol - 50/75/100/100/100/100/0/0

You can use this dosing protocol, however I'd rather see you do this

Helladrol - 0/0/50/75/100/100/100/100/

For cycle support I'm looking at using N2 Guard and probablly buying additional milk thistle to preload on. This is where I was a little lost; does N2 Guard cover joint support as well? I'll probably start taking glucosamine later this month and continue all the way through PCT as well any way.

n2guard does not cover joint support to my knowledge; I would throw in an additional joint complex if necessary

PCT I was planning on lining up HCGenerate, Unleashed, Post-Cycle and DAA. Anything else that would be useful here? I'm looking to stay in the OTC end of things and would rather not have to get ahold of things like Nolva, Torem, etc. if I have other options.

I would get some clomid. A solid pct looks like the following:

SERM
DAA
Anti-Estrogen of your choice (like Formastanozol)
Test Booster of your choice (like HCgen)

Thanks in advance, I definitely appreciate any advice and I'll for sure be logging this cycle on this site.
See my notes in bold above :) Let me know if you have any more questions

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if your taking 7-10 caps of fish oil ED with the PH doses i dont think you really need joint supps. unless thats a problem area for you.

A pct of

HCGen
post cycle/unleashed
DAA

should be good enough but 25mg of clomid for 4wks would really make it great.

With the N2Gaurd and milk thistle, get another liver support instead. Milk thistle has shown to down regulate the androgen receptor (if i remember right) and overall with fuk with muscle growth (in high doses). NAC or ALA would be a much better option as a additional liver supp.

Im not saying if you take milk thistle you wont grow but why take a supp that is counter productive ??

Tice90

Awards
I'll probably throw in clomid too. It would be fine to run 25/25/25/25 in the PCT or would any deloading scheme be necessary?

My joints are pretty hearty and I do dose fish oil fairly high as is so I'm not too worried about that. Revisions will be made to my cycle support supps though.

Lastly, TheDarkHalf, why would you prefer Helladrol starting in the 3rd week vs. the 1st? I'd been under the impression that Hella was a PH to help kickstart a little bit and running Katana solo for the last 2 weeks would help tighten up gains? Or am I completely off base here?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
25mg of clomid wont need to be tapered down, but you could go 25/25/12.5/12.5 by breaking the pills in half....

it has a 5-7 day halflife so remember that

hella takes 3wks to really kick in, so by starting the katan early hopefully you would be already moving pretty well by the time the hella comes in. but idk what he is exactly thinking with his advice, i m just guessing

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
hella takes 3wks to really kick in, so by starting the katan early hopefully you would be already moving pretty well by the time the hella comes in. but idk what he is exactly thinking with his advice, i m just guessing
Yeah I was thinking of using the katana as more of a kickstart

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Especially because alot of people haven't noticed Hdrol kicking in until week 3-4 I would also run it dosed at the following.

Helladrol - 0/0/50/75/100/100/100/100/

I would do it like this because by the time Hdrol kicks in katanadrol should be kicking in hard, and would you rather start being shut down 2 weeks before your cycle ends by running hdrol 2 weeks earlier, or at the end of the cycle.

Also, alot of people think because these compounds are mild, that you don't need a serm. Well running these 2 compounds and this length / dose could defintly cause shutdown. It's always better to be safe then sorry, Clomid at 25/25/25/25 would be plenty, along with supps you mentioned would make a great PCT, ensuring you keep all your gains.

Tice90

Awards
This might not be the right place to post but does anyone have any tips on running a recomp/lean bulk while using this cycle? I'd like tilt toward the lean bulk end of it because I would like to put add a bit of muscle but leaning our another % or 2 would be ideal as well (I'm currently 195 and about 8-9% to put it in perspective). I'm mostly not sure about how far above maintenance I should go as well as cardio? Currently I'm thinking 200-500 above maintenance and I'd do low or moderate intensity cardio 4 or 5 days a week.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
500 Cals extra. 4-5 30-40min cardio sessions a wk. Timing your carbs will be important. Go no carb pre WO for at least a few hrs, eat 75% of your carbs 2-4hrs before you train. Than the last 25% of carbs post wo to re fuel muscle stores.

Read Unreal Machines guide to a recomp. He talks about carb timing/cycling quite a bit.

Beastmolded

Beastmolded

Awards
Hello...is this stack cycle recommended for an easy gainer especially with the dosage mentioned previously?

I've done Tren in 2006 and haven't tried anything since. It was a bad experience because I didn't do my homework but I did have crazy strength gains. My diet was off and was my set back but now I'm going to do it right with another supp.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your goals, Katanadrol is a cutting steroid, so unless your looking to recomp or cut, just run H-drol for bulk.

Beastmolded

Beastmolded

Awards
I'm actually try to lean out so I ordered the katanadrol but I also ordered the Helladrol just incase.

Beastmolded

Beastmolded

Awards
I guess my stats would help:

6'0
242lbs
%18 bf
30yr

I'm trying to get down to a lean 225lbs

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
follow all the info in this thread. Myself, the DarkHalf & masonmarin already said everything you will need and how to go about running the cycle.

if your trying to lose 20lbs follow my info in post #10. otherwise everything else has been covered, if you do have a ? you can pm The DarkHalf or myself.

GL

Beastmolded

Beastmolded

Awards
Thanks man...I actually just joined this site because of this thread. Sorry for the questions I'm just trying to make sure.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
^ What gymrat said, these compounds will cut you up well. Good luck.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man...I actually just joined this site because of this thread. Sorry for the questions I'm just trying to make sure.
These guys have gave some great advice, but if you have any more questions feel free to ask bro!