T-Bol vs. H-Drol.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Been researching alot for the next cycle I do, will be my second cycle and I want to make it a cutting cycle, I really want to go for single digit bf in a few months and would like to gain muscle while doing it, as I am probably around 13% bf atm.

Has anyone ran either of these cycles and wants to share there opinions as to running it for a cut?

GP Turan (Turinabol) by Geneza Pharmaceuticals -

Manufacturer: Geneza Pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical name: Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone
Pack: 50 tabs (10 mg/tab)

or

Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 25 mg.

Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Gelatin.

Just wanted to post the products I was talking about so there was no confusion, but yeah I think id either run T-bol at 40mg a day for 7 weeks or H-drol at 50 mg a day for 6 weeks? What do you guys think I would like better?

Also has anyone experienced either of these compounds taking a toll on there cardio?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Go with H-drol. Your T-bol is too low and it will cost you twice as much as H-drol to run a decent dose cycle. Better yet, if you can get a legit source for T-bol, then likely you can get Test e/c, which I would op for instead. T-Bol + Test e/c FTW

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Go with H-drol. Your T-bol is too low and it will cost you twice as much as H-drol to run a decent dose cycle. Better yet, if you can get a legit source for T-bol, then likely you can get Test e/c, which I would op for instead. T-Bol + Test e/c FTW
Yeah i'd like to run test but im kind of scared of injections lol. What would you run tbol or hdrol as? H-drol has a reccomendation of only 50mg a day for no more then 30 days, how dangerous is it to run it for 2 extra weeks?

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Bump, trying to see what sides people may have experienced running H-drol more then 4 weeks or higher then the reccomended dose?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah i'd like to run test but im kind of scared of injections lol. What would you run tbol or hdrol as? H-drol has a reccomendation of only 50mg a day for no more then 30 days, how dangerous is it to run it for 2 extra weeks?
Virtually no one runs halodrol at 50mg/day. Most dose 50 for a day or two just to make sure no negative sides come on, then bump up to 75mg/day for the rest of the first week. They'll usually run it at 75 for a week or two and then bump up to 100mg/day. Some guys will run 125mg/day, even. You could run it up to 6 weeks; 4 won't even be enough to do much as it doesn't kick in immediately like something like SD does.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Virtually no one runs halodrol at 50mg/day. Most dose 50 for a day or two just to make sure no negative sides come on, then bump up to 75mg/day for the rest of the first week. They'll usually run it at 75 for a week or two and then bump up to 100mg/day. Some guys will run 125mg/day, even. You could run it up to 6 weeks; 4 won't even be enough to do much as it doesn't kick in immediately like something like SD does.
What if you're a smaller guy? If it doesn't kick it right away why run it at 75 so early? What about a cycle like 50/50/75/75/75/75

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What if you're a smaller guy? If it doesn't kick it right away why run it at 75 so early? What about a cycle like 50/50/75/75/75/75
You could.

As with anything else, whatever numbers you here are just a guideline; there's no cookie-cutter answer. My advice is always to just see how things are going--if you're getting good results, you can be content or you can choose to see if you can get better results. If that's what you want to do, increase the dose by the minimal amount and see if there is any benefit or if any negative sides occur. Then it's just a matter of doing that enough times to decide what works for you.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I'd get both, then run two seperate cycles to see which you like for the third one. =) They are both great drugs and you are splitting hairs when it comes to results and side effects. Tbol at 40-50mg vs Hdrol at 75-100mg.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
You could.

As with anything else, whatever numbers you here are just a guideline; there's no cookie-cutter answer. My advice is always to just see how things are going--if you're getting good results, you can be content or you can choose to see if you can get better results. If that's what you want to do, increase the dose by the minimal amount and see if there is any benefit or if any negative sides occur. Then it's just a matter of doing that enough times to decide what works for you.
Fersure, thanks for he input. The thing that just scares me is running anything over reccommended dosing haha, 2 most scary sides, hairloss and gyno haha. I'd probably run the n2 shampoo im currently on when I run this cycle, hair seems more full in just 1 week, and I guess its a DHT blocker as well.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I'd get both, then run two seperate cycles to see which you like for the third one. =) They are both great drugs and you are splitting hairs when it comes to results and side effects. Tbol at 40-50mg vs Hdrol at 75-100mg.
Haha don't even know if I want to do 3 more cycles, but yeah i've been reading alot about h-drol and t-bol and they seem to be pretty similar.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fersure, thanks for he input. The thing that just scares me is running anything over reccommended dosing haha, 2 most scary sides, hairloss and gyno haha. I'd probably run the n2 shampoo im currently on when I run this cycle, hair seems more full in just 1 week, and I guess its a DHT blocker as well.
Anytime, man. With some things, I definitely don't go over recommended dosages, but with something like this, it is so user-dependent. I'm not saying jump to 100mg/day lol. But, if you decide to go an h-drol route, just know that you'll likely need to adjust it (or at the very least, can adjust it). I don't think that's a compound many people see as having gyno-related issues from. I've only ran one mini-cycle in my life and it was epi bridged into halodrol; neither gave me a problem in that department. Epi may be worth looking into, too (strength from that stuff was fantastic).

I've been using N2Shampoo for a little over 2 months, now (about 2.5) and judging by what I've used, it should last me about 6 months lol. I don't have long hair, by any means, but it hasn't been as short as I normally keep it (several inches long) and it's lasted pretty well.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Anytime, man. With some things, I definitely don't go over recommended dosages, but with something like this, it is so user-dependent. I'm not saying jump to 100mg/day lol. But, if you decide to go an h-drol route, just know that you'll likely need to adjust it (or at the very least, can adjust it). I don't think that's a compound many people see as having gyno-related issues from. I've only ran one mini-cycle in my life and it was epi bridged into halodrol; neither gave me a problem in that department. Epi may be worth looking into, too (strength from that stuff was fantastic).

I've been using N2Shampoo for a little over 2 months, now (about 2.5) and judging by what I've used, it should last me about 6 months lol. I don't have long hair, by any means, but it hasn't been as short as I normally keep it (several inches long) and it's lasted pretty well.
Nice thats 1 bottle of the shampoo? The 7 oz bottle? and what did you dose your cycle at if you dont mind me asking? mg, length, and gains?

I am almost done with PCT from my tren / epi cycle and I gained 15 lbs and kept all the weight! This next cycle as I said though im going to be cutting, so hoping to put on a few lbs of muscle while nuking the rest of my bf to get to sigle digit.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice thats 1 bottle of the shampoo? The 7 oz bottle? and what did you dose your cycle at if you dont mind me asking? mg, length, and gains?

I am almost done with PCT from my tren / epi cycle and I gained 15 lbs and kept all the weight! This next cycle as I said though im going to be cutting, so hoping to put on a few lbs of muscle while nuking the rest of my bf to get to sigle digit.
Yep; just one bottle and 7 oz is the only size available (currently, at least). I actually bought it on my own when it first came out because I was so excited, haha. Whatever medical issues I'm dealing with have had my hair shedding a bit and I look pretty BA when I'm bald, but I'd rather not have that as my only option just yet.

My log of it is on here somewhere (I just got home and am feeling kind of lazy lol, but if you search MidwestBeast Epi-Strong, it should come up). I think it was 30/45/45/60/0/0 on epi and 0/0/50/50/75/75 on h-drol; something like that. I unfortunately didn't feel anything from the h-drol, but the strength from epi was awesome. I also was unfortunately dealing with the medical stuff back then, too, without knowing it, yet, and so I didn't get near the benefits that anyone does aesthetically from them. I also ran stanodrol underneath the entire duration.

It sounds like your current cycle is quite the success; good job, man. Certain compounds may help a bit more for cutting vs. bulking, but most are pretty versatile aside from obviously not wanting anything wet while cutting.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Yep; just one bottle and 7 oz is the only size available (currently, at least). I actually bought it on my own when it first came out because I was so excited, haha. Whatever medical issues I'm dealing with have had my hair shedding a bit and I look pretty BA when I'm bald, but I'd rather not have that as my only option just yet.

My log of it is on here somewhere (I just got home and am feeling kind of lazy lol, but if you search MidwestBeast Epi-Strong, it should come up). I think it was 30/45/45/60/0/0 on epi and 0/0/50/50/75/75 on h-drol; something like that. I unfortunately didn't feel anything from the h-drol, but the strength from epi was awesome. I also was unfortunately dealing with the medical stuff back then, too, without knowing it, yet, and so I didn't get near the benefits that anyone does aesthetically from them. I also ran stanodrol underneath the entire duration.

It sounds like your current cycle is quite the success; good job, man. Certain compounds may help a bit more for cutting vs. bulking, but most are pretty versatile aside from obviously not wanting anything wet while cutting.
Fersure I'll have to check it out! And yeah I think my cycle went pretty well, still have a long ways to go before I am where I want to be haha(seems like everyone is never completely satisfied anyways, but I really have a long ways to go haha) but yeah I've heard that T-Bol is pretty good with cutting and It'd be cheaper to run H-drol and supposedly has a simliar effect so hopefully it will go will if thats what I decide to use.

If I do go with H-drol I'll probably go with a proper log since I can't really find any good logs where people ran it to cut.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Fersure I'll have to check it out! And yeah I think my cycle went pretty well, still have a long ways to go before I am where I want to be haha(seems like everyone is never completely satisfied anyways, but I really have a long ways to go haha) but yeah I've heard that T-Bol is pretty good with cutting and It'd be cheaper to run H-drol and supposedly has a simliar effect so hopefully it will go will if thats what I decide to use.

If I do go with H-drol I'll probably go with a proper log since I can't really find any good logs where people ran it to cut.

im getting ready to start an h-drol cycle in two weeks... i have done months of research and it sounds really good man... i think you'll be happy with it... im 175 6'1" 7% body fat... im trying to gain about 10 lbs but keep body fat the same... heres what im running...

preload 1 week... hawthorn and milk thistle

hdrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
cycle assist
fish oil
whey/casein

pct
torem 120/90/60/30
daa
lean xtreme
need2slin
whey/casein
pre workout - assault

from the sounds of it, this is one of the better cycles to run... good luck man

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
im getting ready to start an h-drol cycle in two weeks... i have done months of research and it sounds really good man... i think you'll be happy with it... im 175 6'1" 7% body fat... im trying to gain about 10 lbs but keep body fat the same... heres what im running...

preload 1 week... hawthorn and milk thistle

hdrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
cycle assist
fish oil
whey/casein

pct
torem 120/90/60/30
daa
lean xtreme
need2slin
whey/casein
pre workout - assault

from the sounds of it, this is one of the better cycles to run... good luck man
Nice man you should be looking pretty mean if the cycle goes as planned for you. Are you going to log it? If not you should at least hit me up and tell me some progress on how its going. Good luck :thumbsup:

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Nice man you should be looking pretty mean if the cycle goes as planned for you. Are you going to log it? If not you should at least hit me up and tell me some progress on how its going. Good luck :thumbsup:
yeah im probably going to log it but i'll definitely let you know how it goes... good luck with yours too... let me know how yours goes! we can compare along the way...

im probably going to work in some peptides into my pct and possibly into my cycle... ghrp-2 probably.... i havent decided yet but im leaning towards it...

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
yeah im probably going to log it but i'll definitely let you know how it goes... good luck with yours too... let me know how yours goes! we can compare along the way...

im probably going to work in some peptides into my pct and possibly into my cycle... ghrp-2 probably.... i havent decided yet but im leaning towards it...
Yeah let me know how it goes, I won't be starting mine until january probably, I just like researching ahead of time, came across another compound I might stack with H-drol, its called Katanadrol V2.0

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Yeah let me know how it goes, I won't be starting mine until january probably, I just like researching ahead of time, came across another compound I might stack with H-drol, its called Katanadrol V2.0
i was thinking of katandrol as well... i would do some research on it though... it just depends on what your goals are... i have read some logs of people that used it and it seemed like they had good results... helladrol and katanadrol is a normal stack...

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I was debating the same thing and I myself am leaning more toward TBol because HDrol converts as you know to TBol but at a much lower dose . . don't quote me but I think its something like 100 mg of HDrol converts to 15 mg of TBol so even at 40 - 60 of TBol you'd make amazing gains . . just a thought

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
i was thinking of katandrol as well... i would do some research on it though... it just depends on what your goals are... i have read some logs of people that used it and it seemed like they had good results... helladrol and katanadrol is a normal stack...
Any feelings on stacking HDrol with StanoDrol? . . as I'll probably stack that with my TBol or if I revert back and do another cycle of HDrol.

Not really into running another cycle of HDrol due to that fact that I have run it before and my body is used to HDrol and some say you dont respond as well second time around.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Any feelings on stacking HDrol with StanoDrol? . . as I'll probably stack that with my TBol or if I revert back and do another cycle of HDrol.

Not really into running another cycle of HDrol due to that fact that I have run it before and my body is used to HDrol and some say you dont respond as well second time around.
Damn you brought back an old thread haha, as for stacking I am not sure about stano, haven't used or researched the compound. If you do t-bol lemme know how it goes, I heard its hard to find a legit source, sometimes people fake the tbol and give you somethin else but if you get real tbol its supposed to be the least androgenic compound. I believe it has a androgenic rating of 0, which even beats anavar at 24.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Thanks for your input and yeah I figured this was bring back the dead but figured I'd give it CPR and c if any new info has been found.

As for the TBol it's the good stuff. Buddy used it for his test cycle and loved it. Thus y, like I said, leaning more towards a TBol cycle over another HDrol. And the whole Stano thing seems interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input and yeah I figured this was bring back the dead but figured I'd give it CPR and c if any new info has been found.

As for the TBol it's the good stuff. Buddy used it for his test cycle and loved it. Thus y, like I said, leaning more towards a TBol cycle over another HDrol. And the whole Stano thing seems interesting.

Yeah I mean if you have already done hdrol, and have a tbol source, I would just go with that. As for me, I am done with cycling, at least for awhile gonna stay natty.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ha ha yeah I'm getting that answer a lot after I fight off the war on Test must but be used with it lol

But I figure a 6 week run at 40/49/40/40/60/60 with StanoDrol at 600/600/600/600/800/800 and a dermacrine chaser should be a very interesting winter cycle

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha yeah I'm getting that answer a lot after I fight off the war on Test must but be used with it lol

But I figure a 6 week run at 40/49/40/40/60/60 with StanoDrol at 600/600/600/600/800/800 and a dermacrine chaser should be a very interesting winter cycle

You are using test? Or you are fighting to use it?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Lol ok that made me laugh so TY

Nope. TBol as a standalone for now. Just can't pin buddy. So the war is from everyone attacking me saying if u use TBol u must use TEST.

Thus my debate and reply to them. Everyone says leave PH's in general alone but if u run HDrol no one bothers u. BUT lol u run TBol alone and the Heavens come thundering down on u lol.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Shhh! If your very quiet u can hear the crickets now lol !!!!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Lol ok that made me laugh so TY

Nope. TBol as a standalone for now. Just can't pin buddy. So the war is from everyone attacking me saying if u use TBol u must use TEST.

Thus my debate and reply to them. Everyone says leave PH's in general alone but if u run HDrol no one bothers u. BUT lol u run TBol alone and the Heavens come thundering down on u lol.

Lol, why can't you pin just curious? But yeah I feel you.. Tbol should be way better for an oral cycle than Hdrol alone, kids just are used to it being a kick starter, but theres no reason why you can't get some solid lean gains from tbol.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well for now it freaks me out. And it's funny as I used to be take care of my EX (Thank God) wife and amongst other pleasant things I used to give her several injections a day and this included taking blood as well.

Who knows maybe in the future as I never say never but for now ill stick to orals

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Well for now it freaks me out. And it's funny as I used to be take care of my EX (Thank God) wife and amongst other pleasant things I used to give her several injections a day and this included taking blood as well.

Who knows maybe in the future as I never say never but for now ill stick to orals

Ah, lol I will inject one day down the road most likely, as for now I think I am too young to be messin with any more hormones, and I am not sure if I am prone to MBP or not. So maybe when I go bald when I am older or have made alot more natty gains ill start injecting, far down the road xD

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well it's a hard call that is for sure. I was totally natural three quarters of my life and accomplished a lot. But now that I have retired from competitions it was time to dabble on the dark side. Who knows maybe by cycle time ill change my mind and pin.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Well it's a hard call that is for sure. I was totally natural three quarters of my life and accomplished a lot. But now that I have retired from competitions it was time to dabble on the dark side. Who knows maybe by cycle time ill change my mind and pin.

Yeah, fersure man, well good look with your goals!